PDA

View Full Version : Allan Mcgregor

HibbyAndy
26-09-2010, 12:13 PM
You are one dirty Hun Barsteward :agree:

Houchy
26-09-2010, 12:16 PM
What's he done now? I forgot it was on so only just turned over.

HibbyAndy
26-09-2010, 12:17 PM
What's he done now? I forgot it was on so only just turned over.

Kicked out at the Abereeen player, Never connected with him but CLEAR intent from an absolute ersehole of a man.

Dunbar Hibee
26-09-2010, 12:32 PM
:agree: Dirty mingin hun.

scotty1875
26-09-2010, 12:37 PM
I detest him.....and Rangers in general.

Del Boy
26-09-2010, 12:47 PM
he's a disgrace, him and Lafferty are the biggest cheats in scottish football

Dirty hun b*******

The_Todd
26-09-2010, 12:59 PM
http://www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/Allan%20McGregor_633578522655468750.jpg

=

http://www.codeodor.com/images/turd.png

iwasthere1972
26-09-2010, 01:21 PM
http://www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/Allan%20McGregor_633578522655468750.jpg

=

http://www.codeodor.com/images/turd.png

Which one of those images plays for the huns?

Agree dirty barsteward and a shame the Aberdeen player didn't feign injury.

The_Todd
26-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Which one of those images plays for the huns?

Agree dirty barsteward and a shame the Aberdeen player didn't feign injury.

I'd say I'm glad the sheep didn't feign injury. That would be reaching OF levels of ****mery, something the 10 non-OF clubs would be wise to avoid.

If those 2 horrid clubs ever leave the SPL, they'll be shocked when their new governing bodies come down on them like a ton of bricks. "Whit? But ah pur play fur ra Ranjurrs. Ah'm pure allowed tae dae whit ah want, but!"

Toaods
26-09-2010, 02:36 PM
of course, there will be no need for any post match action as:

1. "there was no contact"

2. " the referee saw no foul"

3. "the video jury will not be required as the referee dealt with it at the time."

4. "He plays for Rangers."

MrSmith
26-09-2010, 04:24 PM
of course, there will be no need for any post match action as:

1. "there was no contact"

2. " the referee saw no foul"

3. "the video jury will not be required as the referee dealt with it at the time."

4. "He plays for Rangers."

simpler by just writing 4. he plays for rangers!

.Sean.
26-09-2010, 04:28 PM
McGregor is an odious Hun twat, on and off the pitch. I'm not surprised in the slightest at his latest antics.

blueisthecolour
26-09-2010, 05:39 PM
why no mention of the studs going in to the rangers players back, lee mc I think it was, or do you only see it one way?

Dunbar Hibee
26-09-2010, 05:47 PM
why no mention of the studs going in to the rangers players back, lee mc I think it was, or do you only see it one way?

Or Jelavic aiming a kick at Langfield ?:confused::bye:

HibbyAndy

Excuse me? I couldnt give a toss about LM getting trod on, I made a thread about your pathetic cheating goalkeeper, You know the guy that made a complete erse of himself at easter rd trying to get Riordan sent off?.

And for the record LM dishes out FAR more than he takes, Throw in Kyle Lafatme and your team is full of cheats and fannies.

Mcgregor needs hauled up before the SFA and be made to explain his actions in every other game he plays, The guys is a grade 'A' toss pot.

matty_f

Erm, probably because nobody cares. McCulloch dishes it out, he deserves it back.

HibbyAndy
Or Jelavic aiming a kick at Langfield ?:confused::bye:

Exactly.

Wanna comment on that Blue?

Thought not.

blueisthecolour
26-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Excuse me? I couldnt give a toss about LM getting trod on, I made a thread about your pathetic cheating goalkeeper, You know the guy that made a complete erse of himself at easter rd trying to get Riordan sent off?.

And for the record LM dishes out FAR more than he takes, Throw in Kyle Lafatme and your team is full of cheats and fannies.

Mcgregor needs hauled up before the SFA and be made to explain his actions in every other game he plays, The guys is a grade 'A' toss pot.

seems to sum you up, I never asked you to care it just seems petty to pick and choose witch incidents you speak about, at least be decent enough to be fair in your views, you never seem to care about rangers games but you always seem to know whats going on in them.

Just my opinion.

Barney McGrew
26-09-2010, 05:53 PM

It's because we're just concentrating on cheats who have previous for embarrassingly feigning injury against our team on this thread.

blueisthecolour
26-09-2010, 05:54 PM
It's because we're just concentrating on cheats who have previous for embarrassingly feigning injury against our team on this thread.

Doesn't seem to be

chorley_fm
26-09-2010, 05:54 PM
seems to sum you up, I never asked you to care it just seems petty to pick and choose witch incidents you speak about, at least be decent enough to be fair in your views, you never seem to care about rangers games but you always seem to know whats going on in them.

Just my opinion.

nobody cares about you, your opinion, or your football team

matty_f
26-09-2010, 05:57 PM

Just my opinion.

Why on earth would we want to be objective when commenting on a cheat?

As far as I can see, this thread wasn't started to summarise each incident in the game.

Let's face it, there wouldn't have been a thread on your team at all had McGregor managed not to cheat against Hibs. We really don't give a flying one about either of the bigot brothers.

HibbyAndy
26-09-2010, 06:00 PM
you never seem to care about rangers

What are you on? :confused:

Im Petty and choose to pick incidents i wanna talk about? And its not rocket science, Course i dont give a toss about Rangers, Why the hell would i??:confused:

I made a thread about your cheating goalkeeper, You wanna respond to that or just selected incidents you wanna talk that went against Rangers?:confused:

The kick Mcgregor aimed at the Aberdeen player was sheer and utter vileness form a complete ersehole of a man!.

You want me to make a thread praising the Huns then you have a long long wait ahead.

Then theirs Steven greetin face Naismith that wants EVERY player booked that tackles him, Running 25 yards today to confront the ref and say he was fouled is pathetic.

you never seem to care about rangers

Well you got that right!.

Barney McGrew
26-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Doesn't seem to be

Aw diddums. Did someone big and nasty say something about the Rangers?

Maybe if we didn't have so many cheats to pick from then it would have stayed at just mentioning your cheating keeper eh?

Bostonhibby
26-09-2010, 06:06 PM

Two wrongs dont make a right, or in McGregors case several wrongs, odious man, I dont watch Scotland now simply because Levein persists with this scheming cowardly lout, sends all the wrong messages, one day he will do something sneaky to the wrong person..................

NOLA
26-09-2010, 06:11 PM
can we empty blueisthecolour now, the novelty of a pet hun has worn off.

K.Marx
26-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Doesn't seem to be

Why are you here anyway? fair enough if we've just played your mob but other than that theres no reason for you to be lingering around here. Do you trawl through every other fans forum defending your teams constant antics or is .net just a particular favourite of yours? Get a grip.

Bostonhibby
26-09-2010, 06:20 PM

Speaking of pet huns, always draws me to this old favourite, :greengrin

HibbyAndy
26-09-2010, 06:23 PM

Speaking of pet huns, always draws me to this old favourite, :greengrin

:hilarious

:greengrin

marinello59
26-09-2010, 06:31 PM

Just my opinion.

:boo hoo: Awwwwwwwwwww.
Another fine selection of folk songs today from your ****bag support wasn't it?

matty_f
26-09-2010, 06:32 PM

But why don't you comment on the nice songs that they sang, why only concentrate on the countless bigoted ones?:greengrin

Kaiser1962
26-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Doesn't seem to be

McGregor rankles with us, as I am sure you are aware, because of the blatant act of dishonesty which we witnessed at ER the other week. That combined with Lafferty's much publicised cheating against Aberdeen. a trick he then repeated against Celtic. He followed that up with a cowardly shot at Zemmama at Ibrox. Whilst I dislike the chicanery that is intrinsic to modern football these two take it to a whole new level without any remorse or sense of embarrassment whatsoever.

This tells us all we need to know about Rangers FC,their current employees and management ethos. Bill Struth and Jock Wallace will be turning in their graves when they see the levels to which this once proud institution has decended.

lapsedhibee
26-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Didn't John Spencer (the Hun, not the former snooker champ) start the whole business of openly laughable cheating in the Scottish Leagues? :dunno:

I think before him you mibbe had to have a bit of guile to fool refs.

Albion Hibs
26-09-2010, 06:42 PM
The guy is a goon.

I made the point that after the powers that be came out and said he would not be punished for what he did at ER he would continue to do it.

He will get away for it until he does it in an old firm game, until then the powers just dont care.

Joke.

Kaiser1962
26-09-2010, 06:44 PM
My first memories of blatant diving was one John "Polaris" MacDonald who played for.....em..........we'll let BITC inform us of that one will we?

Didn't John Spencer (the Hun, not the former snooker champ) start the whole business of openly laughable cheating in the Scottish Leagues? :dunno:

I think before him you mibbe had to have a bit of guile to fool refs.

hibee_nation
26-09-2010, 06:45 PM

I agree he is a bore and adds nothing to the board. GTF ya hun bassa. :taxi

.Sean.
26-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Why do we continue to tolerate this erse? Admin, gonnae finally just punt Blueisthecolour?

marinello59
26-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Why do we continue to tolerate this erse? Admin, gonnae finally just punt Blueisthecolour?

As long as he doesn't break forum rules he is welcome to stay and make an erse of himself.

Bostonhibby
26-09-2010, 07:05 PM
As long as he doesn't break forum rules he is welcome to stay and make an erse of himself.

:agree: especially since he is making such a good job of it, on this thread anyway.

Big Frank
26-09-2010, 07:09 PM
A few acting like bawbags on this thread. Dont think BITC has said anything wrong TBH

Alex Trager
26-09-2010, 07:24 PM
A hun is for life not just christmas

lapsedhibee
26-09-2010, 07:30 PM
My first memories of blatant diving was one John "Polaris" MacDonald who played for.....em..........we'll let BITC inform us of that one will we?

Aye, that's who I was thinking of, MacDonald, not Spencer. :doh:

EH6 Hibby
26-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Mcgregor needs hauled up before the SFA.

McGregor needs put doon! :agree:

Toaods
26-09-2010, 08:21 PM
who did David Weir choke this week, or did he have a break?

johnrebus
26-09-2010, 08:31 PM

Not to worry. I'm sure George Peat will be along in a minute to hammer them in the press and call for sanctions against them.

Well, maybe not..........,

:ostrich:

Ryan69
26-09-2010, 08:32 PM
We can safely say that Harry Potter wont of seen it along with the SFA or the daily rangers!

******** of a man,how he gets away with the behaviour is understandable though....he plays for Rangers!

playing for anyone else the guy wouldnt get a chance to play....as he would always be banned! :agree:

IWasThere2016
26-09-2010, 08:41 PM
LTHF :bye:

ronaldo7
26-09-2010, 08:49 PM

Just my opinion.

You're right Blue, we're on a witch hunt on the cheats:bye:

Dashing Bob S
26-09-2010, 09:19 PM
McGregor is an odious Hun twat, on and off the pitch. I'm not surprised in the slightest at his latest antics.

Very unfair Sean. Having been in his company I can testify that while he might be an odious Hun on the park, yes, he's an odious Jambo off it.

Irish_Steve
26-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Two wrongs don`t make a right but shortly after this hun fud tried to get Deeks sent off, we got a corner - I would have loved for Big Sol just to have steam-rollered him into the back of the net.

blackpoolhibs
26-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Two wrongs don`t make a right but shortly after this hun fud tried to get Deeks sent off, we got a corner - I would have loved for Big Sol just to have steam-rollered him into the back of the net.

Me too, then run straight into the hun crowd and take as many of them out with a machete. Hopefully BITC would be one of them.

3pm
26-09-2010, 10:22 PM
That's not very knife BH.

vla_di_vla
27-09-2010, 09:58 AM
He does have previous for that kind of challenge. Pretty sure he got away with that one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVpJOtfX0jA

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 10:02 AM
He does have previous for that kind of challenge. Pretty sure he got away with that one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVpJOtfX0jA

Thats the first time ive seen this clip and just rams it home that he is a cheating twat!.

He gets away with this every other week, And as many have mentioned its because he plays for the Huns.

Also remember him barging right into Stokes at Ibrox and complaining to the ref that HE was impeded, Absolute disgrace of a keeper.

basehibby
27-09-2010, 10:11 AM

GTF BITC - McGregor has previous as a cheating **** bag from last time out at ER (as you know very well). The fact that he's been caught out AGAIN - this time for a petulant act of violence - just goes to confirm what a low life he is - hence the relevance of the topic on this - a HIBS message board.

If the Aberdeen player who raked McCulloch had recently got away with such behaviour at ER then it would perhaps merit mention on HIBS.net. :bitchy: :bye::asshole:

bighairyfaeleith
27-09-2010, 10:39 AM

Just my opinion.

Why don't you post your opinion on mcgregors actions?

Hibercelona
27-09-2010, 10:46 AM
He was a cheating bawbag last weekend and will be the next.

And yet again.... SFA will be done about it.

Hopefully next time hes found rolling around holding his ugly mug, it will be for a genuine reason.

M11BMO
27-09-2010, 11:32 AM
McGregor is a disgrace to Scottish football.

That it all.

Lofarl
27-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Just bumping this with the footage of Mcgregor up to his usual piss. I hope some big Turkish bloke breaks his legs on Wednesday. Both of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bqx7MA951o&feature=player_embedded

HibbyAndy
27-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Just bumping this with the footage of Mcgregor up to his usual piss. I hope some big Turkish bloke breaks his legs on Wednesday. Both of them.

Cant this ershole be hauled before the SFA and be made to explain his antics here???..Fair enough if the ref never saw it but with this conclusive evidence how can this prat get away with it.

Makes my blood boil :grr::grr::grr:

Hanny
27-09-2010, 07:48 PM
A collection of their greatest 'hits' so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KxBg_vgJZc&feature=fvw

.Sean.
27-09-2010, 07:51 PM

The man seems to be quite simply a vile human being, same as his Hun chum Kris Boyd. I've heard stories regarding the pair of them and if there is any truth in them and they became public knowledge, the two of them would be finished football-wise.

bathhibby
27-09-2010, 08:35 PM
We must be the most tolerant forum ever giving this clown space on OUR forum.
Let's see how Long "Green is the Colour" would last on Keekback or Follow Follow.
His novelty value has run out
GED rid of this Nutter

Phil MaGlass
28-09-2010, 07:49 AM
Good to see Craig Gordon coming back for Scotland, hopefully keep this twa2 out of the Scotland goalie position.

deeks01
28-09-2010, 11:39 AM
The man seems to be quite simply a vile human being, same as his Hun chum Kris Boyd. I've heard stories regarding the pair of them and if there is any truth in them and they became public knowledge, the two of them would be finished football-wise.

really... please tell? ;)

hibeemikey21
28-09-2010, 02:03 PM

I have always heard people talk about McGregor in this way and mention his alleged "connections". Fancy dropping me a pm to elaborate? I'm very intrigued!

Moody Mulder
28-09-2010, 02:07 PM

should you not be down ibrox way getting a ticket for the bursa match, i hear there are still approx 20,000 tickets left for sale for this match

Dunbar Hibee
28-09-2010, 03:48 PM
I have always heard people talk about McGregor in this way and mention his alleged "connections". Fancy dropping me a pm to elaborate? I'm very intrigued!

I'm sure you could probably guess. Same with Boyd.

The_Todd
28-09-2010, 04:13 PM
A collection of their greatest 'hits' so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KxBg_vgJZc&feature=fvw

You could also make up a video of dives as well, from McGregor all the way to McLaughAtMe. A horrible, horrible club top to bottom.

blueisthecolour
28-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Why don't you post your opinion on mcgregors actions?

Im not happy when he does these things, stupidity, after the game at E/R I condemned his actions, when I posted on this thread it was in now way to stick up for him.

blueisthecolour
28-09-2010, 10:03 PM
We must be the most tolerant forum ever giving this clown space on OUR forum.
Let's see how Long "Green is the Colour" would last on Keekback or Follow Follow.
His novelty value has run out
GED rid of this Nutter

There is a few hibs fans on follow follow and have been for such time as well as many other supporters of other teams, as long as they stick by the rules as I do on here there is no problem.

should you not be down ibrox way getting a ticket for the bursa match, i hear there are still approx 20,000 tickets left for sale for this match

No you see I have a season ticket and at the start of the season I tick the box to automatically activate my season ticket for every game at ibrox to save heading up to buy tickets, and you also here wrong there is not 20,000 tickets left for this match, don't believe everything you hear.

Lofarl
28-09-2010, 10:06 PM
40 quid for a champions league match is far to much imo. Why would Turk fans pay that to see Glesga Rangers.

blueisthecolour
28-09-2010, 10:10 PM
40 quid for a champions league match is far to much imo. Why would Turk fans pay that to see Glesga Rangers.

They would be paying to see there own team, but I agree £40 is to much for a game, that is the price of the old firm game this season.

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2010, 10:12 PM

I disagree, i'd charge the mutants £100 every week and twice on sundays.

blueisthecolour
28-09-2010, 10:15 PM
I disagree, i'd charge the mutants £100 every week and twice on sundays.

Champions league games do not get played on a sunday:wink:

Albion Hibs
28-09-2010, 10:19 PM
They would be paying to see there own team, but I agree £40 is to much for a game, that is the price of the old firm game this season.

More to the point were are the weegies getting £40 a head, I thought the coalition government was cutting back on benefits/benefit thieves.

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2010, 10:24 PM

No you dont, but wednesdays you do, and i hope you get ****in pumped sideways.

Bad Martini
29-09-2010, 11:36 AM
You are one dirty Hun Barsteward :agree:

Hamish..I not only agree, factor yer sentiments by 290384203984 and yer getting close to my dislike for that shower of cheating bassas.

Doon wit the huns.

ENDOF

Bad Martini
29-09-2010, 11:37 AM

:yawn:

Indeed. They are played mid-week, close to giro day which is handy :bye:

HibbyAndy
29-09-2010, 02:59 PM
There is a few hibs fans on follow follow and have been for such time as well as many other supporters of other teams, as long as they stick by the rules as I do on here there is no problem.

No you see I have a season ticket and at the start of the season I tick the box to automatically activate my season ticket for every game at ibrox to save heading up to buy tickets, and you also here wrong there is not 20,000 tickets left for this match, don't believe everything you hear.

Ive heard nothing but i can GUARANTEE you the match at Hunbrox will be nowhere NEAR a sellout tonight.

Check the gaps on the telly tonight :cool2:

Joe Baker II
01-10-2010, 09:53 AM

.[/B]

On my occasional forays into follow follow this is my experience too albeit not I think many if any Celtic fans post often - generally do not get the same deranged comments about other teams that one sees on threads such as this though.

[Realise someone will highlight the Lennon gallows message but that was exception rather than rule from my limited log ins].

frazeHFC
01-10-2010, 06:46 PM
What a prick, first against us and now this vs Aberdeen. Levein should drop him now! :grr:

The_Todd
01-10-2010, 06:49 PM
What a prick, first against us and now this vs Aberdeen. Levein should drop him now! :grr:

Given that I heard Levein fawning over McGregor on the radio yesterday tells me he won't. McGregor is a truly disgusting human.

frazeHFC
01-10-2010, 06:52 PM
McGregor is a truly disgusting human.

Very true, when we go to Ibrox we need to give him as much abuse as possible like at ER :agree:

Iggy Pope
01-10-2010, 09:31 PM
On my occasional forays into follow follow this is my experience too albeit not I think many if any Celtic fans post often - generally do not get the same deranged comments about other teams that one sees on threads such as this though.
[Realise someone will highlight the Lennon gallows message but that was exception rather than rule from my limited log ins].

Only the seriously deranged would foray into Follow Follow. Occasional or not. Your firewall should really prevent such vile activity.

AFKA5814_Hibs
01-10-2010, 09:48 PM
McGregor is a prat on the park. His actions are those of a coward. Trying to get players sent off and sly wee kicks at on rushing players who have every right to challenge for the ball, erse hole who I'd struggle to cheer on in a
Scotland top.