PDA

View Full Version : Edwin de Graff

wee hay
26-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Thought he showed something different yesterday, the first player for around half a season to work the channels possibly worth giving him a chance on the wing as he was one of hibs better players yesterday

matty_f
26-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Thought he showed something different yesterday, the first player for around half a season to work the channels possibly worth giving him a chance on the wing as he was one of hibs better players yesterday

I think if you take his misses out of the equation there's been a fair bit to be encouraged about from Edwin over the last few games. It does look like he's starting to find his feet in Scottish football. Would love to see him get a goal soon, to get his confidence up.

His pass through to Deek for the goal yesterday was excellent.:agree:

Bobby's Cinema
26-09-2010, 03:47 PM
IMO the second half yesterday is as good as he's been. He held the ball up well under pressure when he was tight up against the touchline. He still has to adjust to the pace of the scottish game though. Pace has been the main problem for him IMO, other than the sitters he's missed :greengrin but i thought he was much improved yesterday.

Scouse Hibee
26-09-2010, 03:53 PM

On the wing !!:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious Your avin a laugh.

He runs as if he has a bungee rope attached! (The further he runs the slower he gets).

Sammy7nil
26-09-2010, 04:03 PM
On the wing !!:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious Your avin a laugh.

He runs as if he has a bungee rope attached! (The further he runs the slower he gets).

:greengrin:agree:

Lets hope he can turn the corner though and show he is a footballer

down-the-slope
26-09-2010, 07:04 PM
He was good at Killie too but seemed to be ahead of his team mates in his movement and often was free in good positions but rarely got the pass...agree another goal would really help settle him and give him some slack from the fans

In terms of his pace - I would love to see him timed as i think he has such a comedy style of running (in the Ted McMinn mould) that he appears slower than he actually is.

Baldy Foghorn
26-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Can we as a collective at least get Edwin's name correct??

It is De Graaf.......

Signed Mr Pedantic from Edinburgh

Big Frank
26-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Can we as a collective at least get Edwin's name correct??

It is De Graaf.......

Signed Mr Pedantic from Edinburgh

I thought it was de guff:devil:

basehibby
26-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Glad to hear De Graaf had a decent game - hopefully the start of a run of form which will have his over-hasty detractors eating their hats :cool2:

Kaiser1962
27-09-2010, 06:58 AM
I dont think there's any doubt the man is a decent footballer. Whether he is suited to the blood and snotters 150mph SPL is another matter.

Phil MaGlass
27-09-2010, 07:07 AM
I think hes a decent player he just needed a few games to get used to our all action, all attacking all footballing type of play.

hibsbollah
27-09-2010, 07:18 AM
The 'Give Ed a Kicking Brigade' were doing my head in on here over the last few weeks. Even by .net standards, the speed by which he was labelled a useless huddy was just plain ridiculous.

He'll be a good player for us.

down-the-slope
27-09-2010, 07:26 AM
The 'Give Ed a Kicking Brigade' were doing my head in on here over the last few weeks. Even by .net standards, the speed by which he was labelled a useless huddy was just plain ridiculous.

.net has standards :shocked:

Phil MaGlass
27-09-2010, 10:43 AM

aye noticed that aswell, MUST BE ABLE TO BE BRILLIANT FROM THE FIRST MINUTE BRIGADE.