Riordans Boots
25-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Commentators saying Deeks should be in the Scotland Team :thumbsup:

Riordan wonder goal today :top marks:thumbsup:

Take note Harry :grr:

Judas Iscariot
25-09-2010, 04:12 PM
No ta...

Dinnae want Derek any where near that laughing stock of mungo's...

HibbyAndy
25-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Riordan could score 2 hat-tricks next week and that Hearts barsteward wont even consider calling up Deek.

Sorry guys and gals, But under this flange DR will get NOWHERE near the Scotland set-up.

Kevvy1875
25-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Riordan could score 2 hat-tricks next week and that Hearts barsteward wont even consider calling up Deek.

Sorry guys and gals, But under this flange DR will get NOWHERE near the Scotland set-up.

I concur. And if he is forced through media pressure to pick Deeks then he wont play him.

HibbyAndy
25-09-2010, 04:21 PM
I concur. And if he is forced through media pressure to pick Deeks then he wont play him.

Spot on.

Sir David Gray
25-09-2010, 04:33 PM
There is absolutely no chance of Derek Riordan playing for Scotland whilst Craig Levein is in charge.

None whatsoever.

Westie1875
25-09-2010, 04:37 PM

And his time would be better spent at East Mains practising penalties :greengrin:devil:

Spike Mandela
25-09-2010, 05:14 PM
If Levein is reluctant to play the likes of McFadden he ain't going to play Deeks.

For my money Deeks is better biding his time till this latest , rotten Scotland regime fizzles out and a new broom sweeps in.

snooky
25-09-2010, 05:16 PM
There is absolutely no chance of Derek Riordan playing for Scotland whilst Craig Levein is in charge.

None whatsoever.

Personally, I think that's a plus.

Mary Hinge
25-09-2010, 06:32 PM

None whatsoever.

I'm failry happy with that :agree: The Scotland set up is rank rotten from top to bottom and I wouldn't want any Hibs players to be involved.

hibee92
25-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Craig Levein is an over-rated tw@t :agree:

also, pretty sure his latest priority to get into the team is to have a scottish granny and be born in england :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
25-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Craig Levein is an over-rated tw@t :agree:

also, pretty sure his latest priority to get into the team is to have a scottish granny and be born in england :greengrin

Disagree that he's overrated. Who by? I think everybody pretty much agrees he's Tom Kite.

Agreed that Riordan should just continue to embarras the clown by performing brilliantly, then he's reluctantly picked after pressure, withdraw from their two-bob squad citing hair-washing as an excuse.

johnrebus
25-09-2010, 07:25 PM
If Derek wanted to join a cowboy outfit I'm sure there will be a Line Dancing club nearby.........,

:greengrin

Bobo
25-09-2010, 07:46 PM
I'd be happier if he was given a new contract to stay at ER first.

It's a bit worrying that very little seems to be getting done to address this. :confused:

Alex Trager
25-09-2010, 08:13 PM
On the topic of scottish football, The tims say their is an establishement-which is anti-celtic-.... well that is complete bollox... they moan and get decisions.....Dickoh gets a yellow for a moleny dive....

Alex Trager
25-09-2010, 08:19 PM
On the topic of scottish football, The tims say their is an establishement-which is anti-celtic-.... well that is complete bollox... they moan and get decisions.....Dickoh gets a yellow for a moleny dive....
Also on the subject of cheating, i thought Stokes was a better sportsman than what he showed today, ****my thing to do

Steve20
25-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I don't want Deeks anywhere near the Scotland team. Hibs only.

snooky
25-09-2010, 09:05 PM

Now there's two words you don't see together very often ......

:fibber:

M11BMO
26-09-2010, 10:50 AM
He's too good for Scotland...

silverhibee
26-09-2010, 12:14 PM
I am sure Derek Riordan would be delighted and stunned if Harry Potter picked him for the Scotland squad this week coming, cant see it happening myself, HP was at Darkheid watching the game yesterday, i would imagine he was there to look at Maloney, as all week Neil Lennon has been telling everyone from the press that SM deserves to be in the Scotland squad, not on yesterdays performance imo, NL just doing his job and letting HP know how good SM has been playing.
Now after the game when Yogi gave his interview to the BBC, he was asked if Deeks deserved to be called up to the Scotland squad after his good performance against celtc, Yogi replyed, maybe you should ask CL that and maybe CL should come along and watch him play, and left it at that, i know Yogi talked highly of Deeks during the interview and said good things about him, but i felt he could have gave a better answer to the question about Deeks being called up to the Scotland squad, and surely Yogi knew that Potter was up in the stand watching the game.

Ed De Gramo
26-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Harry Potter's a worm....

Deek should tell Potter to ram it.

Playing for Scotland right now is about as much fun as jabbing at your eyes with a rusty nail

Alex Trager
26-09-2010, 12:32 PM
But I think riordan is one of The few talented players we really have that actually really want to play for scotland. I doubt very highly there is any chance of this, but imagine- and dont highlight the word imagine and post a negative comment- that goal yesterday last minute against spain...