PDA

View Full Version : Yams Scant Consolation (they aren't very good either)

HibbyAndy
25-09-2010, 04:10 PM
Hearts got wellied at hame and we actually made up on them with one goal difference today :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ken the team we beat away on the first game of the season? Well they beat the ****bos at the Pink Palace :cool2:

So whats that FJK..Draw at hame to Super 'J's...Draw at hame to Dundee utd and pumped at hame by Murderwell..I know Hibernian's own predicament at home which has been well documented is not the best,But ill take this moment to say GIFRUY ****bo barstewards :agree:.

Seems we get more negative press than any other team in the country, Maybe some justified, But im not forgettin you smelly tramps got snottered at hame!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool2:

Andy74
25-09-2010, 04:39 PM
The media are just reporting what the fans are making it. We lost at home to rangers in a game we played well in and drew two games at home we should have won.

In my time watching hibs that's rarely been a catastrophe. Added to finishing 4th last year it's still a bit puzzling to me the level this has all got to.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Hearts got wellied at hame and we actually made up on them with one goal difference today :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ken the team we beat away on the first game of the season? Well they beat the ****bos at the Pink Palace :cool2:

So whats that FJK..Draw at hame to Super 'J's...Draw at hame to Dundee utd and pumped at hame by Murderwell..I know Hibernian's own predicament at home which has been well documented is not the best,But ill take this moment to say GIFRUY ****bo barstewards :agree:.

Seems we get more negative press than any other team in the country, Maybe some justified, But im not forgettin you smelly tramps got snottered at hame!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool2:

2 points in 3 home games.... and next up, the huns.....

Hertz are pish. FJK is pish...:greengrin

SRHibs
25-09-2010, 04:49 PM
The media are just reporting what the fans are making it. We lost at home to rangers in a game we played well in and drew two games at home we should have won.

In my time watching hibs that's rarely been a catastrophe. Added to finishing 4th last year it's still a bit puzzling to me the level this has all got to.

4 wins in 27 games. It's a ****ing catastrophe all right.

big-mo
25-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Just to put our poor win record at home in perspective, Hearts last home win was on 10th April. It does not help us but it does help people in glass houses.

hibbybrian
25-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Just to put our poor win record at home in perspective, Hearts last home win was on 10th April. It does not help us but it does help people in glass houses.

But that's only 5 and a half months FFS :greengrin

Dirkster23
25-09-2010, 05:02 PM

4 wins in our last 27 games and your puzzled by how the fans are reacting :bitchy:

If our form doesn't dramatically improve we're faced with a relegation fight this year! But hey, we're Hibs, we should just accept that :crazy:

Spike Mandela
25-09-2010, 05:03 PM

Out of Europe at first time of asking, out of League Cup at first time of asking, 5 points out of 18 in league (Irrespective of how we played in games), top striker sold to rivals, crowds falling and only 1 point off bottom of league.

Might not be a catastrophe yet but certainly good starting point for one.

Andy74
25-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Depends if you think the poor run last year and our start this year are in any way linked or if you think there is an real indicator to how the rest of the season will go.

I think talking about relegation is a bit ridiculous but each to their own and we'll see how it turns out.

bingo70
25-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Depends if you think the poor run last year and our start this year are in any way linked or if you think there is an real indicator to how the rest of the season will go.

I think talking about relegation is a bit ridiculous but each to their own and we'll see how it turns out.

Are you not concerned about our difficuilt upcoming fixtures?

I agree that i don't think relegation talk at this stage is realistic, however i am concerned that after the next 6 games we'll be bottom of the league and if that is the case then it might start to be a bit more of a realistic possibility

Dirkster23
25-09-2010, 05:18 PM

Of course they're linked, it's the results the team have managed :bitchy:

I'll say it again for you, 4 wins in our last 27 games. In that time i think we've kept 2 clean sheets. If we continue with that form we'll be in a relegation battle. that's not ridiculous, it's a fact!

Andy74
25-09-2010, 05:20 PM
It's not a fact that we'll continue with that form though.

Spike Mandela
25-09-2010, 05:20 PM

What indicators? If we can't win when when allegedly playing well what's it gonna be like when we're playing badly:confused::confused:

I agree talking relegation this early is ridiculous but if this form continues and confidence levels keep getting hit we are by no means insulated from being dragged in to a relegation dogfight. No team from 3rd down is either.

Vini1875
25-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Talking about relegation at this stage is ridiculus, however Yogi has shown no sign of being able to turn things around and that is why panic buttons are being pushed. In this league a very short run of wins would see any team climb the league very quickly. The OF apart none of the rest have shown any kind of consistency, which is why anyone could be relegated or end up third. A couple of wins from Hibs would see the fans pendulum swing from despair into optimistic hope.

Andy74
25-09-2010, 05:24 PM
I do see all these things but as passionate as I am about hibs I am quite relaxed about the current form.

I'm not quite as relaxed about the tension the fans are creating and it's potential to worsen our situation though.

Broken Gnome
25-09-2010, 05:34 PM

It's probably exacerbated by the fact we've led in so many of those games (Hearts, Ross County TWICE, Dundee United, Inverness, Hamilton, Celtic last season, Killie last Wednesday, the 6-6 game) only to throw the advantages away in increasingly predictable manners. Emphasises what most people still believe, that the team should be a damn sight better than that four in 27 game statistic. The spineless nature of these games is something that isn't reflecting well on Hughes at all and suggests he doesn't have the know-how or ability to actually pick up points at this stage.

He's also not helped by the fact his only successes in six cup games have been against Irvine Meadow and Montrose. And what do you know, we've also been ahead in the ties we haven't gone on to win.

Some of the abuse might be OTT, some of it might lean heavily towards hyperbole instead of reason, but the basis of the anti-Hughes sentiment is more than understandable.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Whilst we are having a mare i couldnae give a flying one about they canoots, lets concentrate on whats going on with us. Lets laugh at them cos they are pish too, doesnae do it for me.

weecounty hibby
25-09-2010, 05:35 PM
I do see all these things but as passionate as I am about hibs I am quite relaxed about the current form.

I'm not quite as relaxed about the tension the fans are creating and it's potential to worsen our situation though.

A great point, whereas we are all about to jump off the Forth bridge, want managers sacked, want some players lynched, want some board members to GTF, the Jambos will still be telling everyone who will listen that they are capable of splitting the OF, that they are Scotlands third force etc etc. Even after all of the crap they have put up with over there they do get behind their team more than we do, and that pains me to say so.

MSK
25-09-2010, 05:38 PM
The only consolation i see wi the tramps getting humped at home tae well is that this place will smell a bit fresher ...for a week at least ...

Sergey
25-09-2010, 05:45 PM
Hoofball's Coming Home :agree:

Dirkster23
25-09-2010, 05:54 PM
It's not a fact that we'll continue with that form though.

And it's not a fact that things will improve.

The_Todd
25-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Between us tippy-tappying the ball then losing posession and Hertz launching it to Kyle and losing posession, Edinburgh football is in a bad way this season.

The Derby is going to be an utter snorefest.

I can see it now.

"Bamba, passes to Dickoh, thinks about going forward, passes to Bamaba, back to Dickoh, over to Grounds, back to Bamba, Bamba passes back to Brown, Brown launches it, Eggert Jonson collects the ball. Long ball to Kyle, not a good one. Grounds gets posession. Passes to Bamba..." :yawn:

Spike Mandela
25-09-2010, 06:09 PM

A great point, whereas we are all about to jump off the Forth bridge, want managers sacked, want some players lynched, want some board members to GTF, the Jambos will still be telling everyone who will listen that they are capable of splitting the OF, that they are Scotlands third force etc etc. Even after all of the crap they have put up with over there they do get behind their team more than we do, and that pains me to say so.

Steady!!!!

Most of the Jambos we know are a bunch of moaning gits as well!!!!

Hibercelona
25-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Between us tippy-tappying the ball then losing posession and Hertz launching it to Kyle and losing posession, Edinburgh football is in a bad way this season.

The Derby is going to be an utter snorefest.

I can see it now.

"Bamba, passes to Dickoh, thinks about going forward, passes to Bamaba, back to Dickoh, over to Grounds, back to Bamba, Bamba passes back to Brown, Brown launches it, Eggert Jonson collects the ball. Long ball to Kyle, not a good one. Grounds gets posession. Passes to Bamba..." :yawn:

"Bamba to Derek Riordan...... shot from 30 yards out!...... oh what a goal by Derek Riordan!!!" :thumbsup:

johnrebus
25-09-2010, 07:02 PM
In the last week or so Jim Jeffries has repeatedly stated that he, and he alone picks the Hearts team every week.

Yet it has been widely reported over the last day or so that he would be phoning Mr Romanov about fielding ostracised contract rebel Zaliukas due to a problem with injuries and bad form to their array of centre backs.

Yet, I have just seen a photograph of the aforementioned Lithuanian defender sitting in the stand this afternoon.

What can this mean?

:confused:

Carheenlea
25-09-2010, 07:07 PM
What can this mean?

That there is an unhealthy obsession with Hearts on Hibs.net at times?

Lofarl
25-09-2010, 07:07 PM
It means FJK does what he is told. Utter slavering muppet of a man.

johnrebus
25-09-2010, 07:13 PM
That there is an unhealthy obsession with Hearts on Hibs.net at times?

Why is that then?

Barney McGrew
25-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Aye, a distinct lack of pink interlopers on here tonight.

Maybe it's the fact that although we're absolutely honking, have a manager with no tactics and cannae buy a win, and despite the fact that they have their super-duper savior manager and star striker in place they're only a massive three (yes, three) points ahead of us.

As has been said above, Edinburgh fitba is rank rotten at the moment.

Ryan69
25-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Why is that then?

Because on .net.....your not allowed an opinion anymore!

I notice this more and more everyday!

johnrebus
25-09-2010, 07:22 PM

Well rightly or wrongly I think it marvelous that the Hearts esteemed manager blathers on about how he is charge of the team when he clearly isn't.

And if that constitutes an unhealthy interest in our smelly rivals then so be it.

:agree:

matty_f
25-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Well rightly or wrongly I think it marvelous that the Hearts esteemed manager blathers on about how he is charge of the team when he clearly isn't.

And if that constitutes an unhealthy interest in our smelly rivals then so be it.

Just wait til he's told to plat Skacel...

johnrebus
25-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Just wait til he's told to plat Skacel...

Er, I can't wait actually.

Wish it had been today.

The_Todd
25-09-2010, 07:26 PM
The puppetmaster continues to make the pink hoardes dance to his tune.

Kaiser1962
25-09-2010, 07:27 PM
personally I hope each and every one of them has a case of galloping cockrot. Even the women.

Hibs Class
25-09-2010, 07:29 PM
In the last week or so Jim Jeffries has repeatedly stated that he, and he alone picks the Hearts team every week.

Yet it has been widely reported over the last day or so that he would be phoning Mr Romanov about fielding ostracised contract rebel Zaliukas due to a problem with injuries and bad form to their array of centre backs.

Yet, I have just seen a photograph of the aforementioned Lithuanian defender sitting in the stand this afternoon.

What can this mean?

I think it means FJKSFA

Barney McGrew
25-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Just wait til he's told to play Skacel...

Er, I can't wait actually.

Wish it had been today.

It was today - he came on as a sub after an hour

Still, I'm sure it was FJK's choice and not the fax machines :fibber:

DaveF
25-09-2010, 07:32 PM

Pish.

Your post that is.

And probably your opinion too.

Booked4Being-Ugly
25-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Yep, we're currently on one of our worst runs ever, what's their excuse!

Kevin ****in Kyle - don't make me ****in laugh!

An overrated carthorse of a player!

Mikey
25-09-2010, 07:40 PM

Heard it all before............. :yawn:

The_Todd
25-09-2010, 07:41 PM

Is this your opinion? I thought you weren't allowed one?

hibee92
25-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Pish.

Your post that is.

And probably your opinion too.

i suppose that your own opinion :wink:

DaveF
25-09-2010, 07:45 PM
i suppose that your own opinion :wink:

Of his post? Aye, it is.

Seen all these stirring folk from elsewhere post this kind of unfounded crap over many years so why not tell it as it is.

Everyone has an opinion on here and it's all valid and up for criticism and comment.

So I repeat - posts like his, are complete pish.

If he wants to come back with some meaningful, insightful debate then we'll work through it, no problem.

Jones28
25-09-2010, 07:47 PM
"Bamba to Derek Riordan...... shot from 30 yards out!...... oh what a goal by Derek Riordan!!!" :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMPpUe2TZU

Derek Riordan...shaping for the Shoooooot!!!!

ITS A CRACKER! :flag:

Alex Trager
25-09-2010, 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMPpUe2TZU

Derek Riordan...shaping for the Shoooooot!!!!

ITS A CRACKER! :flag:
I know it so well...Its actually derek riordan shaping for the shottttttttt its a cracker, riordan from 25 yards out has hibs ahead on derby day...Thats without watching

Phil D. Rolls
25-09-2010, 08:12 PM
FJK picks the team, and I am Heddy Lamarr.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyHbaAtGson_RbQ_tEfQ0MubhzwqiyL flk-Xlfz_Q-i6-IhB0&t=1&usg=__m9IWanUYVJdQBMJJt8IdIGwFoFw=

Filled Rolls

CropleyWasGod
25-09-2010, 08:24 PM
FJK picks the team, and I am Heddy Lamarr.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyHbaAtGson_RbQ_tEfQ0MubhzwqiyL flk-Xlfz_Q-i6-IhB0&t=1&usg=__m9IWanUYVJdQBMJJt8IdIGwFoFw=

Filled Rolls

Hedley!!

Betty Boop
25-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Hedley!!

Hedy!!!!! :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
25-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Hedy!!!!! :greengrin

That's Hedley!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoM-ZC7uNnc

lyonhibs
25-09-2010, 08:51 PM
I know it so well...Its actually derek riordan shaping for the shottttttttt its a cracker, riordan from 25 yards out has hibs ahead on derby day...Thats without watching

Maybe you should watch it then................. :wink:

Dashing Bob S
26-09-2010, 12:56 AM
We can still be in the frame for relegation. Don't write us off yet. I'd like to think we could still be in the mix round the business end of the season. All it takes is a couple of injuries/exits in the transfer window and watch out St Mirren, ICT and Hamilton.

Hibees07
26-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Although we may have nothing to shout about at the moment looking at the stats from the Yams game yesterday they apparently had 1 (one) shot on target.

A real thriller for the 400,000 home fans that crammed into the PBS yesterday.

The_Todd
26-09-2010, 11:07 AM
More alarmingly for them, their defence looks terrible. As I've said elsewhere, it looks like being a long season for both halves of Edinburgh.

eastmainsmsh
26-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Plenty unrest with FJK and MADVLAD .....

This came from one of the staff according to a scource

Zaliukas is wanting 2 grand a week VLAD not having any off it

FJK wanted to sign Capaldi but Was told he was getting Skacel whether he liked it or not

unrest behing the scenes Jeffries might be packing in very soon

not that i care :cool2:

HibbyAndy
26-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Plenty unrest with FJK and MADVLAD .....

This came from one of the staff according to a scource

Zaliukas is wanting 2 grand a week VLAD not having any off it

FJK wanted to sign Capaldi but Was told he was getting Skacel whether he liked it or not

unrest behing the scenes Jeffries might be packing in very soon

not that i care :cool2:

Crivvens times must be hard at Tiny.:greengrin

hibhib7
27-09-2010, 08:24 AM

What can this mean?

:confused:It means there is a confrontation looming. Jefferies is determined to play Zaliukas next week whether or not Romanov agrees. If he doesn't agree, the next managerial crisis is due to kick off at Tynecastle again.

khib70
27-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Good match report in the Scotsman today

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-0--2-Motherwell.6551490.jp

The guy points out rather well that the yams are so excited about our problems that they've failed to notice what utter keech their own lot are. And as always, they're putting their fingers in their ears and going "la la la" as the latest Vlad versus fax machine operator dispute is coming to a head.

We may be in the middle of a dreadful run, but one way or another, it will end. There are only two things that can happen to the pink ones.

a) Vlad continues ad infinitum to stick his vodka-reddened beak into team affairs and makes the manager's post untenable to anyone except brownnosed toadies with little or no football ability.

b) Vlad gets tired of his expensive pink plaything and walks away., resulting in oblivion, flats etc.

Either would do me fine.:thumbsup: