PDA

View Full Version : no bamba and nish in the squad?

StarMan10
25-09-2010, 03:50 PM
wondering if anyone knew whether there injured or this had something todo with wednesday night?

khib70
25-09-2010, 03:54 PM
wondering if anyone knew whether there injured or this had something todo with wednesday night?
Could be both:wink:

Golden Bear
25-09-2010, 03:55 PM

Bamba has a groin injury and Nish a knee injury so we can draw our own conclusions.

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2010, 03:57 PM
I'd guess they have been disciplined.

500miles
25-09-2010, 04:04 PM
I'd guess they have been disciplined.

One went off injured midweek, and the other only stayed on because we had no subs left. Are we suprised niether is available this week?

.Sean.
25-09-2010, 04:15 PM
One smacked the other after Wednesday's match so i'd assume the absense of the pair of them is related to that incident.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-09-2010, 04:33 PM
I got a txt two hrs after the incident on Wed nite telling me that it was Sol and Nish that had bn boxing. My source is usually spot on :wink: Didnt even bother sticking it on here tho just to get shot down.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Can't imagine Nish hitting anything. A fight between him and Bamba would have lasted about two seconds!

I can just imagine Nish after receiving a right hook.....picking himself up from the floor with his hands in the air appealing for a favourable decision :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2010, 05:00 PM
One went off injured midweek, and the other only stayed on because we had no subs left. Are we suprised niether is available this week?

Bit of a coincidence imho.

SouthamptonHibs
25-09-2010, 05:11 PM
:grr:

If Nish and bamba had a go at each other on Wed then it would have lasted about 2secs... Nish falls on the floor when no one's near him never mind when a 6ft plus african is swinging punches etc

If i was in a bar and Nish was in my round i'd insist that i got Nish's round as all i could pitcher is Nish lying upside down in broken glass and covered in drink a few mins later after someone "slightly" brushed against him..............:grr:

givescotlandfreedom
25-09-2010, 05:17 PM
The fight rumours between the two were posted on the PM board on Wednesday. These "injuries" seem to back it up.

Andy74
25-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Though both injuries were during the game and were evident!!

Duffys13
25-09-2010, 05:24 PM

I agree

sunshine1875
25-09-2010, 05:42 PM
I can reveal that Nish attempted to attack big Bamba, but was on an off-side position. Bit of a non event actually.

I didn't post this earlier as I new I would get shot down.

skipster7
25-09-2010, 08:15 PM
One smacked the other after Wednesday's match so i'd assume the absence of the pair of them is related to that incident.
big colin hasnt trained since wed with an ankle injury,dont know about bamba though

CropleyWasGod
25-09-2010, 08:19 PM
One smacked the other after Wednesday's match so i'd assume the absense of the pair of them is related to that incident.

Really?

.Sean.
26-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Really?
Yes.

discman
26-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Yes.

eh...no, nish was going to be on the bench and threw a hissy fit and refused so yogi threw him out the dressing room allegedly :cool2:

Dunbar Hibee
26-09-2010, 01:03 PM
So who smacked who, If it was Sol on Nish im suprised he got back up.:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
26-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Yes.

Oh, okay, I thought it was just rumour. One of those which, if repeated often enough, becomes accepted as fact.

.Sean.
26-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Oh, okay, I thought it was just rumour. One of those which, if repeated often enough, becomes accepted as fact.
I can guaruntree you it most certainly is not a rumour.

silverhibee
26-09-2010, 03:33 PM
And Nish was fit yesterday.

CropleyWasGod
26-09-2010, 03:45 PM
I can guaruntree you it most certainly is not a rumour.

Can I take that guarana tree to the bank? :greengrin

Kojock
26-09-2010, 04:49 PM
And Nish was fit yesterday.

Heard that myself yesterday, Nish declared himself fit, whilst Bamba called off with a non exsitent injury.

ahibby
27-09-2010, 08:30 AM
I don't like losing our better players and if the rumours about Bamba to Blackpool are true he is off in January. Although concerned about his loss and not replacing him with another International would point to the team being weaker when it already appears to be quite weak, I'll feel relief when he goes. He seems to be a hot head who is unable to keep out of soapy bubble. I'll make a point of following his career for a wee while after he leaves just out of curiosity.

J-C
27-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Seemingly Bamba has been acting all gallous since his late return to ER after the World cup and it's annoying a few players, thinks he can do what he likes, big Nish had a barney with him and ended up with a black eye, both dropped due to the incident.

basehibby
27-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Bamba has a groin injury and Nish a knee injury so we can draw our own conclusions.

:greengrin

Hoy! Nish injured his knee during the game so have a word about the idle speculation :grr:

Bamba's groin injury happened when someone brushed past Nish in the shower, causing him to slip on the soap and batter Bamba in the groin with his eye (hence the keeker). This is all true and a FACT ENDOF. I didn't post it at the time in case I was shot down in flames.

Posted from my Sopwith Camel. Flanders c. 1917

silverhibee
27-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Seemingly Bamba has been acting all gallous since his late return to ER after the World cup and it's annoying a few players, thinks he can do what he likes, big Nish had a barney with him and ended up with a black eye, both dropped due to the incident.

Dont know about Bamba, but Nish was in the squad for celtc game, heard Nish was on the bench and Nishy went to speak with the manager about it and found himself sitting in the stand.
He wasn't dropped, and he was fit to play on Saturday.