PDA

View Full Version : I love HibS

SouthamptonHibs
25-09-2010, 09:17 AM
:thumbsup:Come on the cabbage

Lads/ladies a question? can you state one thing u love about hibs and one thing u hate about the weegies?

before someone jumps on the band wagon there's no point to this thread apart from i'm hurting i can't get to the game today but i'm still buzzing like i have a ticket and can't wait till i hear the words from jeff stealing and the boys, there's been a goal at darkead, Riorden wi a 30 yarder for the hibees..." i hate the weegies" ha ha

i'm no yogi fan but!!!!!!! come on the cabbage since 1875 we've been the best footballing team in the world...Green and white, white and green! first to wear the colours the colours green and white, It's East coast v west coast, scotland v ireland, good v evil, first to wear the hoops v the 2nd to wear the hoops, yogi bear v that wee **** lennon! oh and shall i say it again the greatest team in the world v the great unwashed fi glasgow!...mon the hibs 4 wins in 26 but hey i'm up for 5 wins in 27 who's with me?

sunshine1875
25-09-2010, 09:58 AM

Lads/ladies a question? can you state one thing u love about hibs and one thing u hate about the weegies?

before someone jumps on the band wagon there's no point to this thread apart from i'm hurting i can't get to the game today but i'm still buzzing like i have a ticket and can't wait till i hear the words from jeff stealing and the boys, there's been a goal at darkead, Riorden wi a 30 yarder for the hibees..." i hate the weegies" ha ha

i'm no yogi fan but!!!!!!! come on the cabbage since 1875 we've been the best footballing team in the world...Green and white, white and green! first to wear the colours the colours green and white. Dad once again if ur reading cheers for making me a hibby!!! We r the best! it's East coast v west coast, scotland v ireland, dad (hibs) v son (wee celtic), good v evil, first to wear the hoops v the 2nd to wear the hoops, yogi bear v that wee **** lennon! oh and shall i say it again the greatest team in the world v the great unwashed fi glasgow!...mon the hibs 4 wins in 26 but hey i'm up for 5 wins in 27 who's with me?

One thing I love about Hibs - everything. I can't get enough of them, but like everything in life our loved ones can be ones that can hurt us most. As a family, I say we have to stick together.

One thing I hate about the Weegies - everything. From the fans, to their arrogance we are the people, we are the best fans in the world, the greatest team that has ever been, to the cheating....I hate them all.

Toaods
25-09-2010, 10:51 AM

i'm no yogi fan but!!!!!!! come on the cabbage since 1875 we've been the best footballing team in the world...Green and white, white and green! first to wear the colours the colours green and white. Dad once again if ur reading cheers for making me a hibby!!! We r the best! it's East coast v west coast, scotland v ireland, dad (hibs) v son (wee celtic), good v evil, first to wear the hoops v the 2nd to wear the hoops, yogi bear v that wee **** lennon! oh and shall i say it again the greatest team in the world v the great unwashed fi glasgow!...mon the hibs 4 wins in 26 but hey i'm up for 5 wins in 27 who's with me?

:taxi -------------------> Glesgae :greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
25-09-2010, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Toaods;2587550]:taxi -------------------> Glesgae :greengrin

we'll get it back mon the cabbage live the dream, imagine if we won 3v2 ????? keep the faith:hnet:

jakki
25-09-2010, 09:23 PM

i'm no yogi fan but!!!!!!! come on the cabbage since 1875 we've been the best footballing team in the world...Green and white, white and green! first to wear the colours the colours green and white, It's East coast v west coast, scotland v ireland, good v evil, first to wear the hoops v the 2nd to wear the hoops, yogi bear v that wee **** lennon! oh and shall i say it again the greatest team in the world v the great unwashed fi glasgow!...mon the hibs 4 wins in 26 but hey i'm up for 5 wins in 27 who's with me?

Remember the first team to play as home team at Celtic Park/Paradise/Parkhead or what they want to call it, it was Hibs. We were the first home team to play there, IIRC against Renton :thumbsup:

SloopJB
25-09-2010, 10:06 PM
we can beat anyone in the spl.

I hate the way all of Scotland panders to the two Glasgow clubs by continuing to refer to them as "the old firm" implying they are something they are not, giving them a credibility they don't deserve.

Each is a club who are still in a position to attract the best other teams have to offer, weakening the opposition yet bemoaning the lack of competition in the spl when all they really care about is money.

There is no alliance between the two, there is an unhealthy bitterness between the two which has shamed football in the past, yet they retain their glorified title.

Betty Boop
25-09-2010, 10:11 PM
we can beat anyone in the spl.

I hate the way all of Scotland panders to the two Glasgow clubs by continuing to refer to them as "the old firm" implying they are something they are not, giving them a credibility they don't deserve.

Each is a club who are still in a position to attract the best other teams have to offer, weakening the opposition yet bemoaning the lack of competition in the spl when all they really care about is money.

There is no alliance between the two, there is an unhealthy bitterness between the two which has shamed football in the past, yet they retain their glorified title.

I disagree. Two cheeks from the same arse, they need each other.

Riordans Boots
26-09-2010, 11:25 AM
I disagree. Two cheeks from the same arse, they need each other.

:tee hee: