PDA

View Full Version : For those of us heading through to the match today...

.Sean.
25-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Can we get right behind the team for the full 90 minutes, or at least try to?

Yes, we've been pish for a while. Aye, we'll more than likely be beaten by a few goals. But the team really do need our support, now more so than ever. We're going to a venue where it's tricky to come away with even a point when your on top form, never mind when your toiling for a win on your home patch. But, as i've said on a different thread, if the team do show up, give Celtic a battle, give it 'a right good go' even, who knows what could happen? I firmly believe we ARE more than a match for any side in the country.

We really need a performance from our 'big' players today - Riordan up top, Miller in the middle and Bamba at the back. These three are crucial, if the three of them play well the side will play well more often than not.

Please don't berate the players from the off. I know it's a hard time to be a Hibby and you do have every right to vent your frustrations as a paying customer but screaming 'Yogi GTF' and 'Nish, yer pish' etc really won't help matters.

We'll support you evermore!! :agree:

Glory Glory.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-09-2010, 08:27 AM

Yes, we've been pish for a while. Aye, we'll more than likely be beaten by a few goals. But the team really do need our support, now more so than ever. We're going to a venue where it's tricky to come away with even a point when your on top form, never mind when your toiling for a win on your home patch. But, as i've said on a different thread, if the team do show up, give Celtic a battle, give it 'a right good go' even, who knows what could happen? I firmly believe we ARE more than a match for any side in the country.

We really need a performance from our 'big' players today - Riordan up top, Miller in the middle and Bamba at the back. These three are crucial, if the three of them play well the side will play well more often than not.

Please don't berate the players from the off. I know it's a hard time to be a Hibby and you do have every right to vent your frustrations as a paying customer but screaming 'Yogi GTF' and 'Nish, yer pish' etc really won't help matters.

Glory Glory.

:agree:

Stantons Angel
25-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Well said! Nice to read someone else feels like me!

We ARE crap and all the other adjectives you want to call us. BUT at the end of the day we ARE.........HIBERNIAN. FC!

you know it makes sense!!!!

Come on the Hi-bees!:agree::agree::agree:

seanraff07
25-09-2010, 10:06 AM

Glory Glory.

I'm sure i read on another thread your in row CC for today? That's where i am, better be standing and singing the whole game.:greengrin

Anyway i agree, i've always hated it when our support just shouts abuse at the team the majority of the game.. so if we do go a goal down which is likely, please don't start getting on the players' backs or else we could be in for a long, long afternoon.:rolleyes:

Mon' the Cabbage!

Lmc2105
25-09-2010, 10:19 AM

Glory Glory.

Great post mate.
Been dreading this all week and this morning woke up with a bit of confidence to say well maybe we could go and get a result today

but agree with you 100% get behind the team today

GGTTH

Newhaven
25-09-2010, 10:42 AM
:top marks for all going today.

Hopefully the same result as January :wink:

DoonTheSlope
25-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Got tickets this morning at Easter Road, me the bairn and the auld grandad leaving house now.
Fingers crossed....you never know!!!!!!!

GGTTH

oconnors_strip
25-09-2010, 11:22 AM
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

get behind the 11 players on the pitch today, give them vocal SUPPORT and encouragement!!

if you dont like what is happening then just shut up and watch the game, today is time to support hibernian fc!!

hail hail

mutley
25-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Con't make it today although I wish I could, I think the tram needs all the support it can get.

I won't be there in person but will be there in spirit and listening to the match on Hibs.tv
Mon the Hibees, lets start turning out luck around.