PDA

View Full Version : Todays Game

dp00
25-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Anyone got a feeling that its such a hibs thing to sneak a win a darkhead today ?

1-0 riordan ?

Or am i being a bit crazy ?

M11BMO
25-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Anyone got a feeling that its such a hibs thing to sneak a win a darkhead today ?

1-0 riordan ?

:crazy:

hibiedude
25-09-2010, 07:02 AM

1-0 riordan ?

Hibs winning today is not Impossible but its unlikely based on 2 things;

Celtic are at home and on fire

And we are struggling and have just played the the last 2 league games against the teams I think will be fighting relagation come end of the season and both games were at home.

Nameless
25-09-2010, 07:13 AM
We are more than capable of winning this game, but I expect us to lose by at least 3........4-1 for me today.

.Sean.
25-09-2010, 07:49 AM
This could be one of those games that you expect to lose by two or three goals but end up taking something from the game.

I'm with the majority in thinking we'll be beaten about 2 or 3 nil, but whose to say we cannae sneak something? We have been very poor recently but on our day we are more than a match for any team in the league, Celtic and Rangers included.

brydekirk
25-09-2010, 08:05 AM

1-0 riordan ?

yes :agree: and im as crazy as you are

stokesmessiah
25-09-2010, 08:11 AM

1-0 riordan ?

Im with you on this one, i know on form we should probably be getting pumped today but have that funny feeling in me waters that this is one that i would not be surprised if we ended up nicking !

emmjayfox
25-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Surely not with Yogi at the helm :whistle:

we are hibs
25-09-2010, 08:21 AM

1-0 riordan ?

if anyone intrested the games on first row .net

TornadoHibby
25-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Im with you on this one, i know on form we should probably be getting pumped today but have that funny feeling in me waters that this is one that i would not be surprised if we ended up nicking !

:hmmm: :dunno:

You sure you've not been ............. :smokin ? :greengrin

Don't build yer hopes up mate! We've not shown any signs that we are capable or "up for" beating an "on fire" Celtc at their place? :cool2:

Why? Because we haven't been able to do that against three teams who will be at the foot of the SPL this season IMO, two of these games having been at ER! :confused: :grr:

Craig_in_Prague
25-09-2010, 08:33 AM
It's a place we tend to play fairly decent, no matter what form we're in leading up to it.

We've had a few 4-2, 3-1 defeats etc, but also we've had the odd draw and win too, when not expected.

I can see us losing 3 or 4, but if somehow we can defend very well, we're capable of nicking a goal and point or even a win. Not crazy to think that.

Tommy Craig got us a point there when I expected a 7-0 defeat.

stokesmessiah
25-09-2010, 08:45 AM
:hmmm: :dunno:

You sure you've not been ............. :smokin ? :greengrin

Don't build yer hopes up mate! We've not shown any signs that we are capable or "up for" beating an "on fire" Celtc at their place? :cool2:

Why? Because we haven't been able to do that against three teams who will be at the foot of the SPL this season IMO, two of these games having been at ER! :confused: :grr:

I wish i had it would make the football easier to bare :greengrin

I know we have shown no signs of doing anything and im also aware Celtic have been banging them in for fun...i dont know why but i still feel like we could somehow....eh...hmmmm....actually no, you know what you have made me talk myself out of it, were going to get pumped after all !!!! :wink:

PeeJay
25-09-2010, 08:47 AM
I'd like to think that our team puts in a great performance today and takes some points - worried a bit about Stokes though (I remember my hero Stein leaving Hibs and the damage done :boo hoo:)

It's no big deal losing to Celtic at Parkhead, we need to pick up points from the "lesser" clubs - that's where the team needs to show character not just in the "big" games. Even winning today would not really signal a turnaround for me.

Optimistic as ever, until the result is in at least ... :agree:!

Craig_in_Prague
25-09-2010, 08:50 AM
I'd like to think that our team puts in a great performance today and takes some points - worried a bit about Stokes though (I remember my hero Stein leaving Hibs and the damage done :boo hoo:)

It's no big deal losing to Celtic at Parkhead, we need to pick up points from the "lesser" clubs - that's where the team needs to show character not just in the "big" games. Even winning today would not really signal a turnaround for me.

Optimistic as ever, until the result is in at least ... :agree:!

yep, St J away next week is a bigger game for Hughes.
We played 1x there last season and got thumped 5-1.
A result next week might suggest things are going to get a bit better.