PDA

View Full Version : If We Won Tomorrow ...

smithyhibee1875
24-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Just seen most these threads about new managers etc..

Got me thinking even if we beat celtic tomorrow how many people would still want yogi out or give him a wee bit longer. seems to me everytime we go on a bad patch people want a new manager.

Id give him a wee bit longer see if he can pull us out of this and see if he learns from the mistakes that have put us where we are, like playing people out of position etc..

glenn6270
24-09-2010, 09:27 PM
too many beers tonight .
:agree::agree:

Sammy7nil
24-09-2010, 09:30 PM
too many beers tonight .
:agree::agree:

:top marks:top marks:greengrin

hibsmum
24-09-2010, 09:33 PM
And prolong the agony

iwasthere1972
24-09-2010, 09:33 PM

Got me thinking even if we beat celtic tomorrow how many people would still want yogi out or give him a wee bit longer. seems to me everytime we go on a bad patch people want a new manager.

Id give him a wee bit longer see if he can pull us out of this and see if he learns from the mistakes that have put us where we are, like playing people out of position etc..

Should a miracle happen tomorrow and we come back from Glasgow with 3 points I would be chuffed to bits. However I remember the last time we beat Celtic in Glasgow last February and look what happened after that. No point in saving our best for visits to Celtic Park only to draw or fail miserably against teams we would expect to beat at Easter Road or at least draw away from home.

An embarrassing result tomorrow and who knows we may be looking to replace Yogi.

ionahibby
24-09-2010, 09:36 PM

You're not that far from the truth one defeat most of .net are up in arms moaning they're backsides off about how we need a new manager :rolleyes: one win and everything is rosy so fickle!

iwasthere1972
24-09-2010, 10:41 PM
You're not that far from the truth one defeat most of .net are up in arms moaning they're backsides off about how we need a new manager :rolleyes: one win and everything is rosy so fickle!

Sadly I think even a win tomorrow wouldn't get the majority of fans on hibs.net singing Yogi's praises.

I really hope that Yogi can turn things around and only time (which he may not have) will tell.

hibiedude
25-09-2010, 06:55 AM

Yogi is clearly not the man to take this club forward no matter what happens today and my back up is the last 7-8 months so lets not paper over the cracks.

Nameless
25-09-2010, 07:42 AM

Absolute bol***ks:bye:

Ray_
25-09-2010, 08:20 AM

Perhaps the concern is that we leave it far too late, as in the case of Duffy & not have enough time left to change things.

Our other relegation experience saw us go down when we had a team to suggest that it should never have happened. We had come back from a close season after the three game cup final against Rangers & we put five past Dundee in an early game, but we got in a rut & it was very difficult to come out of it, even when we introduced George Best. So don't think this team is too good to go down.