PDA

View Full Version : Scotland Today (yogi)

Hiber-nation
23-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Yogi interview coming up :greengrin

PISTOL1875
23-09-2010, 05:10 PM
More words of wisdom coming on the STV sports section in 5 minutes...........

Lmc2105
23-09-2010, 05:14 PM
More words of wisdom coming on the STV sports section in 5 minutes...........

Don't think i want to hear any more from him tbh ... but i think he should make a public apology to Paul Hanlon the way he has treated the laddie Disgraceful

.Sean.
23-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Wonder if he'll lie through his teeth again and say there were no fisticuffs last night?

Niffy
23-09-2010, 05:19 PM
I caught a lunchtime radio sports news thingy today on Radio Scotland, they'd just talked to Yogi , then to Paul Hanlon , and he says he and all teh other players are 100% behind and onboard with the manager.

SloopJB
23-09-2010, 05:21 PM
I only wish John Hughes would say less to the media and do more with his players.
I'm sure he is working hard to turn things round and I know they are a good bunch of guys.

Get them playing well so that I can see they are playing well without you having to tell me they are, I'll be there cheering you and the team on.

hibeedonald
23-09-2010, 05:21 PM
that was so cringeworthy!

PISTOL1875
23-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Paul Hanlon obviously drew the short straw by going in front of the press today...

Beefster
23-09-2010, 05:24 PM
I caught a lunchtime radio sports news thingy today on Radio Scotland, they'd just talked to Yogi , then to Paul Hanlon , and he says he and all teh other players are 100% behind and onboard with the manager.

To be fair, if Riordan can be fined for moaning about the pitch, can you imagine what would happen if a player came out and said "Naw, we all want rid of him. He's useless.".

Saorsa
23-09-2010, 05:26 PM
Paul Hanlon obviously drew the short straw by going in front of the press today...Indeed, constantly berated by Hughes :clown: the forced tae defend him tae the media :bitchy:

matty_f
23-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Indeed, constantly berated by Hughes :clown: the forced tae defend him tae the media :bitchy:

How do you know he was forced to defend him, and how can you say he's constantly berated by Yogi?

Yogi works with Hanlon day in, day out - are you saying that throughout that time he's berating him?

TowerHibs
23-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Danny Lennon: "ICT at home on Saturday and these are the games you should take of ESPECIALLY at home"

Yogi: "The fans think we're better than we are"

JDanielR1875
23-09-2010, 05:54 PM
I have just sat and listned to Yogi's interview from last nights defeat and i cant help but feel sorry for the guy as he does seem to be in real denial at the moment. I know things are bad and i for one think that Yogi should move on and let someone else take charge of our under performing Hibernian team. But i havent forgot how much i admired Yogi as a player and i know the man is a massive Hibs fan just like us. The guy really wants things to improve and he wants the players working hard..maybe all this hard work isnt the answer its almost like he's trying too hard and he's getting carried away with things, i dont hate Yogi and i never will i only made this thread as i really feel sorry for him and i beleive the man will be really under the weather as im pretty sure he wants to give us Hibs fans a great Hibs team to sing and shout about. It honestly makes me feel really sad to see how things are turning out for John "Yogi" Hughes. I really hope things change for the better soon but i really dont beleive he's going to sort the mess we are in out. Really sorry Yogi :no way:

Jack
23-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Not another thread. :faf:

We'll be able to spin them all together and make some poor yam a nice cardie :greengrin

JDanielR1875
23-09-2010, 06:04 PM

We'll be able to spin them all together and make some poor yam a nice cardie :greengrin

This one isnt targeted at slagging off hughes though. I didnt feel it was correct to put this post in a "slag of Hughes thread"

Hiber-nation
23-09-2010, 06:22 PM

Whit? Thought it was worth starting one to alert everyone that our manager was appearing on Scotland Today - you never know, he could have done a Roy Hodgson and said that the performance was nowhere near good enough, that there were problems at the club and then going on to apologise to the fans. :greengrin

Jack
23-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Whit? Thought it was worth starting one to alert everyone that our manager was appearing on Scotland Today - you never know, he could have done a Roy Hodgson and said that the performance was nowhere near good enough, that there were problems at the club and then going on to apologise to the fans. :greengrin

Threads were merged. It wasn't a dig at him being om the telly OP.
Peace!

basehibby
23-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Indeed, constantly berated by Hughes :clown: the forced tae defend him tae the media :bitchy:

I must have been asleep for the last year and missed something :confused::confused::confused:

Hiber-nation
23-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Threads were merged. It wasn't a dig at him being om the telly OP.
Peace!

Ah ken. I was getting a bit excited thinking that the next interview might bring something different. God knows why!

WindyMiller
23-09-2010, 07:02 PM
I must have been asleep for the last year and missed something :confused::confused::confused:

Just another one of those things that if repeated often enough become fact.
Fact.

blackpoolhibs
23-09-2010, 07:34 PM
I missed it, could someone start a new thread on what he said?

down the slope
23-09-2010, 08:27 PM
The BBC one is online from this afternoon, hope this works.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9028519.stm