PDA

View Full Version : Brian Rice

capi
23-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Where do you think he stands in all this? (apart from on the touchline!).
If they came as a pair, do they go the same way?
And if most fans would want the board to take their time over a new appointment, Rice going with Yogi would leave Gareth Evans flying solo.
Ok in the short term??

MB62
23-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Where do you think he stands in all this? (apart from on the touchline!).
If they came as a pair, do they go the same way?
And if most fans would want the board to take their time over a new appointment, Rice going with Yogi would leave Gareth Evans flying solo.
Ok in the sort term??

It's something I have thought about for a few months now. I wouldn't like to see either of them in charge, even if it was just temporary, but I reckon we will have to, unless Petrie can bump in to a new manager whilst he is out shopping, that would be a coincidence! :wink: :greengrin

Houchy
23-09-2010, 05:11 PM
It's something I have thought about for a few months now. I wouldn't like to see either of them in charge, even if it was just temporary, but I reckon we will have to, unless Petrie can bump in to a new manager whilst he is out shopping, that would be a coincidence! :wink: :greengrin

I've just seen Mourinho go into a changing room at the Hibs shop with "L" tracksuit:wink::greengrin

He had his mobile with him too.

BEEJ
23-09-2010, 05:31 PM
When Yogi was suspended from touchline duties last season Rice was responsible for issuing the orders / encouragement pitch-side.

I watched him at the home SPL fixture against Dundee United and have to say he did not in that setting appear to be someone who exuded inspiration and leadership. Dugout not his comfort zone, I suspect.