PDA

View Full Version : Question Next 7 games

erskine-hibby
23-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Looking at the next 7 games, how many points do you think we can actually get from them??...

Celtic (A)-0
St Johnstone (A)-0
Killie (H)-1
Aberdeen (A)-1
UTD (A)-0
Hearts (H)-1
Rangers (A)-0

For me, we will only get 3 draws (Hearts is really only a hopeful):boo hoo:

Steve20
23-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Celtic (A) - 0
St Johnstone (A) - 1
Killie (H) - 1
Aberdeen (A) - 1
UTD (A) - 0
Hearts (H) - 0
Rangers (A) - 0

Unless there is change, then I can see us picking up 3 points from this run of games. Even then, I am being generous by thinking we will pick up draws at St Johnstone and Aberdeen.

Ell_Chrisso
23-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Exactly. Which proves my point even more before the start of the season, that Hughes just isnt the right manager. We have dropped 4 points in two vital games before a 7 game on-slaught. We will win on of those 7, but dont ask me which one.. as we are far too unpredictable. I dont see us picking up anything more than a point in the next two. Hope im wrong for the teams sake, but not for Hughes.

bingo70
23-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Celtic (A)-0

St Johnstone (A)-0..they clearly know how to play us ad Yogi cant deal with that

Killie (H)-3..sounded like we created a few chances last night so could win here

Aberdeen (A)-0.....we're normally pish up there and Hartley bound to score

UTD (A)-0....considerably better than us

Hearts (H)-0.....afraid from what ive seen, hearts are a far better team than us this season

Rangers (A)-0

AFKA5814_Hibs
23-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Celtic (A)-0
St Johnstone (A)-0
Killie (H)-3
Aberdeen (A)-1
D.United (A)-0
Hearts (H)-1
Rangers (A)-0

An optimistic 5 which will see us bottom of the league UNLESS Yogi is punted pronto. :grr:

smurf
23-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Best case scenario is 6 points.

Eganov
23-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Celtic (A)-3 - just to prolong our suffering
St Johnstone (A)-1
Killie (H)-0
Aberdeen (A)-0
D.United (A)-1
Hearts (H)-0
Rangers (A)-0

Craig_in_Prague
23-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Looking at the next 7 games, how many points do you think we can actually get from them??...

Celtic (A)-0
St Johnstone (A)-0
Killie (H)-1
Aberdeen (A)-1
UTD (A)-0
Hearts (H)-1
Rangers (A)-0

Celtic (A)-0
St Johnstone (A)-0
Killie (H)-1
Aberdeen (A)-0
UTD (A)-0
Hearts (H)-0
Rangers (A)-0

1 point. :greengrin

Roll on the 1st division! that was a great season going round the old fashioned grounds and never haven to suffer more derby losses.

What is sad is that i had to work late and never had time to bet on Killie last night. That was EASY money.
I will make sure to earn money in the coming weeks though.

tooley
23-09-2010, 01:38 PM

Celtic (A)-0
St Johnstone (A)-0
Killie (H)-1
Aberdeen (A)-1
UTD (A)-0
Hearts (H)-1
Rangers (A)-0

21:duck::duck:

Sir David Gray
23-09-2010, 01:57 PM
It's extremely possible that we will be going into the derby on November 7th either bottom of the league or be within a point or two of the bottom of the league.

I won't guess how many points I think we will get over the next few games as I'm only looking at the next game, which is against Celtic on Saturday.

My guess for that match is that we will lose by at least four goals.

bawheid
23-09-2010, 02:30 PM
It's extremely possible

:Ummm:

Sir David Gray
23-09-2010, 02:35 PM
:Ummm:

:confused:

bawheid
23-09-2010, 02:38 PM
:confused:

Not sure your syntax is Hibs.net class. Try possible, probable, extremely likely, etc.

Sorry, I'm just being a dick. :greengrin

Ritchie
23-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Celtic (A) - 0, SCORE - 5-0
St Johnstone (A) - 0, SCORE - 2-0
Killie (H) - 0, SCORE - 0-1
Aberdeen (A) - 0, SCORE 3-1
UTD (A) - 0, SCORE - 2-0
Hearts (H) - 0 , SCORE - 0-1
Rangers (A) - 0, SCORE - 4-1

cant see us winning any of the games.... if we cant beat the bottom two sides in the SPL at home... how can you expect us to beat any of the above????

Hibs Giant
23-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Celtic (A)-1
St Johnstone (A)-3
Killie (H)-0
Aberdeen (A)-3
UTD (A)-0
Hearts (H)-1
Rangers (A)-0

8 points

bawheid
23-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Celtic (A) - 0, SCORE - 5-0
St Johnstone (A) - 0, SCORE - 2-0
Killie (H) - 0, SCORE - 0-1
Aberdeen (A) - 0, SCORE 3-1
UTD (A) - 0, SCORE - 2-0
Hearts (H) - 0 , SCORE - 0-1
Rangers (A) - 0, SCORE - 4-1

cant see us winning any of the games.... if we cant beat the bottom two sides in the SPL at home... how can you expect us to beat any of the above????

Because outside Celtic and Rangers, everyone in the SPL is as bad as each other. :agree:

Sir David Gray
23-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Not sure your syntax is Hibs.net class. Try possible, probable, extremely likely, etc.

Sorry, I'm just being a dick. :greengrin

Ahh right, I had thought it might be related to my grammar in some way.

I'm glad you've just said the bit in bold as it's saved me from saying it as it would have been EXTREMELY LIKELY that I would have got a warning from the admins. :greengrin

swazzie
23-09-2010, 02:46 PM

Celtic (A)-0
St Johnstone (A)-0
Killie (H)-1
Aberdeen (A)-1
UTD (A)-0
Hearts (H)-1
Rangers (A)-0

I expect Yogi will be very pleased with your expectations :greengrin

sundo1875
23-09-2010, 02:51 PM
For some reason I can see us wining on Saturday

Sir David Gray
23-09-2010, 03:00 PM
For some reason I can see us wining on Saturday

:faf:

I don't gamble but even I would fancy sticking a large amount of money on Celtic to win on Saturday.

Brads Laing
23-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Celtic - 0
St.Johnstone - 1
Kilmarnock - 3
Aberdeen - 0
Dundee United - 0
Hearts - 3
Rangers - 0

Crab apple
23-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Celtic - 0
St.Johnstone - 1
Kilmarnock - 3
Aberdeen - 0
Dundee United - 0
Hearts - 3
Rangers - 0

That's what i would go for too. Away to Saintees is my only slight doubt - could easily lose and the memory of the 5-1 humping on a cold February night still haunts me. I'm confident we will beat the Yams. Despite our problems they are still a very poor side.

Sir David Gray
23-09-2010, 08:52 PM
That's what i would go for too. Away to Saintees is my only slight doubt - could easily lose and the memory of the 5-1 humping on a cold February night still haunts me. I'm confident we will beat the Yams. Despite our problems they are still a very poor side.

They usually leave their best form for us, though. It doesn't matter how poor they are at any given moment, they still somehow manage to beat us on quite a number of occasions.

Right now, I honestly can't see anything other than a Hearts victory in that match.

hibee_nation
23-09-2010, 08:54 PM
3 wins and a draw in there so 10 points for me. GGTTH :scarf:

blairwallace
23-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Celtic (A)-0

St Johnstone (A)-0..they clearly know how to play us ad Yogi cant deal with that

Killie (H)-3..sounded like we created a few chances last night so could win here

Aberdeen (A)-0.....we're normally pish up there and Hartley bound to score

UTD (A)-0....considerably better than us

Hearts (H)-0.....afraid from what ive seen, hearts are a far better team than us this season

Rangers (A)-0

i'm going to be slightly more modest here and say inless yogis had a chat with mixu and fat jim to give us wins, i'm going to say we're going to either get 0 points or only a few lucky draws, max 2 points :bitchy:

Crab apple
23-09-2010, 09:06 PM
They usually leave their best form for us, though. It doesn't matter how poor they are at any given moment, they still somehow manage to beat us on quite a number of occasions.

Right now, I honestly can't see anything other than a Hearts victory in that match.

You could be right Falkirk but I think your point about the team in poorer form (usually them) upsetting the odds is often the case in the derby. That's why I think we'll win. Even in the relegation season we came back from the dead at the PBS under Duffy and upset their push for the title under FJK at ER. In addition FJK has a pretty poor derby record (mind you so does Yogi as a manager).

sparkiehibs
23-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Although I still feel we need change we will get a couple of results

Celtic - 0pts

St Johnstone - 3pts

Kilmarnock - 3pts

Aberdeen - 1pt

Dundee Utd - 1pt

Hearts - 1pt

Rangers - 0pts

Total Pts - 9pts

Skanko79
23-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Celtic (A) 1
St Johnstone (A) 3
Killie (H) 3
Aberdeen (A) 1
UTD (A) 1
Hearts (H) 3
Rangers (A) 1

Starting with a point on Saturday, Hibs to totally turn it around and go on a cracking run seeing us split the old firm and win the scottish cup.

However, with Yogi still in charge for these games i fear the worst and think this will be the outcome.

Celtic (A) 0
St Johnstone (A) 0
Killie (H) 1
Aberdeen (A) 0
UTD (A) 0
Hearts (H) 1
Rangers (A)0

mcaitchi
23-09-2010, 09:23 PM
:taxi

Celtic (A) 0-3 Hibs
St Johnstone (A) 0-4 Hibs
Killie (H) 1-3 Hibs
Aberdeen (A) 0-2 Hibs
UTD (A) 0-1 Hibs
Hearts (H) 1 -2 Hibs
Rangers (A) 0-1 Hibs

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE !!!!!

OK - "TAXI" !!!!!!

IWasThere2016
23-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Celtic (A) 0pts
St Johnstone (A) 0/1pts
Killie (H) 1/3pts
Aberdeen (A) 0/1pts UTD (A) 0/1pts
Hearts (H) 0/1pts
Rangers (A) 0pts

So between 1 to 7pts as a range.

I think it'll 4 or 5pts - so we'll be averaging roughly a point a game!

That's relegation form ..

ekhibee
23-09-2010, 10:52 PM
You could be right Falkirk but I think your point about the team in poorer form (usually them) upsetting the odds is often the case in the derby. That's why I think we'll win. Even in the relegation season we came back from the dead at the PBS under Duffy and upset their push for the title under FJK at ER. In addition FJK has a pretty poor derby record (mind you so does Yogi as a manager).
Wasn't McLeish in charge for the game when we beat them that season? I thought Duff Jim had been binned by that time. McLeish had an excellent record against Hearts, both with Hibs and Rangers (not sure about Well).

Diclonius
24-09-2010, 01:26 AM
Wasn't McLeish in charge for the game when we beat them that season? I thought Duff Jim had been binned by that time. McLeish had an excellent record against Hearts, both with Hibs and Rangers (not sure about Well).

With Motherwell - W1 D5 L8
With Hibernian - W5 D4 L1
With Rangers - W15 D3 L1

Overall - W21 D12 L10

Not too bad. :wink:

Ritchie
24-09-2010, 06:56 AM

Nah, was definately duff jimmy. He would have been sacked had we lost the game but we won... Resulting in him keeping the job for longer meaning we got relegated.

If we had lost that day we may have got mcleish earlier and possibly stayed up

bawheid
24-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Nah, was definately duff jimmy. He would have been sacked had we lost the game but we won... Resulting in him keeping the job for longer meaning we got relegated.

If we had lost that day we may have got mcleish earlier and possibly stayed up

Think you're getting mixed up with 2-2 at Tynecastle.

2-2 at Tynie (Walker, McGinlay) = Duffy
2-1 at ER (Lavety, Harper) = McLeish