PDA

View Full Version : From the board to the pitch things need sorted.

Captain Trips
22-09-2010, 09:31 PM
The board - Last few years going through to many managers, cannot really fault them off park but far to many players signed this term on short deals, no long term plans on pitch, if Hughes is sacked or goes questions need asked about whats best on park. Edit.. IMO the board are letting the team side of things down badly, still angry about Stokes.

Manager - Unfortunatley tonight is 1 of the 2 things we could win and we are out first time of asking, results poor against teams we need to get 3pts from, signings IMO unacceptable amount of loans and 1yr deals that will just become a problem at end of season this shows touch of desperation to have all these deals or is it at board level.

Players - Too many are not good enough and flatter to decieve, errors all too often, passing poor, apart from 2 or 3 I wouldnt mind most going.

mmmmhibby
22-09-2010, 09:38 PM
The board - Last few years going through to many managers, cannot really fault them off park but far to many players signed this term on short deals, no long term plans on pitch, if Hughes is sacked or goes questions need asked about whats best on park.

Manager - Unfortunatley tonight is 1 of the 2 things we could win and we are out first time of asking, results poor against teams we need to get 3pts from, signings IMO unacceptable amount of loans and 1yr deals that will just become a problem at end of season this shows touch of desperation to have all these deals or is it at board level.

Players - Too many are not good enough and flatter to decieve, errors all too often, passing poor, apart from 2 or 3 I wouldnt mind most going.

i agree, our club needs a clear out from the board to the playing/coaching staff.

down the slope
22-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Who cares anymore , obviously the board don't so why should i ?.

Skanko79
22-09-2010, 09:44 PM
The board really need to speand money ON the park now. If Hughes goes an easy option ex player on the cheap just wont do. We will just be in exactly the same position as we are now a year or 2 from now if we dont, a few good results, a cup run then a dismal run off form like this one which will see whoever is brought in sacked.

Surely Rod must see that its about time his vision changed from off the pitch to on it.

Franck Stanton
22-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Who cares anymore , obviously the board don't so why should i ?.

Correct, I have supported the club for over 50 years and up until recently went into a deep depression for 3 - 4 days after a defeat, and only came out of it as I got more and more excited about the forthcoming game. Now however, prior to tonights game I really couldn't have cared less, in fact , if it meant a change of manager, for the first time in my life, was actually hoping for a Hibs defeat, [ something that even if said in jest in the past would have meant me knocking the idiot that said it out]. I never thought Yogi would turn out to be as bad, if not worse, than Blobby or Miller, but, he is , in my time of going to games, the WORST manager I have seen.
Please Yogi, GO NOW. :taxi