PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Advertising on hibs.net

Pretty Boy
21-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Guys and girls

For those of you who are unaware (most likely all of you) i have recently been offered, and accepted, the chance to join the admin team.

As well as the usual admin duties (emptying yams, breaking up scraps, merging threads etc etc etc) i've agreed to help out in attracting new advertising to the site as i have a bit of experience in sales and marketing.

As Mikey has said in another thread it costs about £300 a month to keep the site up and running. All we admins are volunteers, we don't take a penny out of the site and everything goes into maintaining and running the site and making improvements when necessary. I'm sure i'm not alone in thinking we have site here which both performs well and looks fantastic(without wishing to knock other people, have a look at some of the other fans forums out there for other clubs and you will see just how good we have it here).

So before i get sidetracked i will get to my main point. As i said we are currently looking for new advertisers on the site. As regular users/readers it seems a good idea to give anyone on here who may have an interest in getting involved the opportunity to do so. Whether you are running your own business, think you could sweet talk your boss or simply have a suggestion you think could be useful. We have a range of advertising deals available and obviously we can discuss options with you if you show an interest.

If you are interested give me a PM and we can take things from there.

Oh and if you don't think you can afford to advertise on here then we are always looking for new private members to keep the cash flowing.

Mikey
23-09-2010, 08:56 AM
For those of you who might be wondering just how much exposure your advert would get, as I type there have been 9065 individual visitors in the last 24 hours. And it can get a good bit higher than that at busy times.

monktonharp
27-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Iwas interested in the above,and got some info from one of the admins?? canny mind who,but found it slightly above my budget. may have another look at things though:cool2:

Mikey
28-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Iwas interested in the above,and got some info from one of the admins?? canny mind who,but found it slightly above my budget. may have another look at things though:cool2:

Stuart hasn't been online for a couple of days but when he gets back he'll get in touch.

7Hero
19-10-2010, 03:36 PM
How much to get rid of the ads that show up in the forum posts ? Pm me witrh details

Mikey
19-10-2010, 04:36 PM
How much to get rid of the ads that show up in the forum posts ? Pm me witrh details

Those adverts are invisible to Private Members :wink: