PDA

View Full Version : Yogi & Rice on the bench

euro Hibby
21-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Got back to Edinburgh after 3 years to see Hibs Hamilton. Seeing them on the net does not probably give a real idea as to how bad they have got ?

- poor in midfield
- only 1 attacker who looks like scoring
- no leader, players looking to the bench for direction
- no movement

We have got worse which is saying something !

Anyway ths has all been covered in previous emails. My big questions is

why do Yogi and Rice sit so far apart on the bench ?

Has it always been like that or is ths a recent thing and maybe a fall out ?

Interested to know ?

Littlest Hobo
21-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Got back to Edinburgh after 3 years to see Hibs Hamilton. Seeing them on the net does not probably give a real idea as to how bad they have got ?

- poor in midfield
- no movement

Interested to know ?

Does it really matter were they sit ffs? :bitchy:

The guys in the process of trying to build a team.
He's brought in quite a few decent signings/ not all but on the whole he's done ok in my opinion.
We are by no means the finished article at the moment i'll give you that but I do think he deserves a little more time until his new signings settle in.

Talking about were/why yogi and rice aint sitting together is a complete load of bull ****! get real!:rolleyes:

Cabbage1875
21-09-2010, 05:11 PM

- poor in midfield
- no movement

Interested to know ?

I think you might actually be onto something here. In the early days they were always close and talking about things but Yogi does seem an isolated figure in the dug out these days.

Not as ridiculous a point as you may think GREEN SKYE.

Littlest Hobo
21-09-2010, 05:14 PM
I think you might actually be onto something here. In the early days they were always close and talking about things but Yogi does seem an isolated figure in the dug out these days.

Not as ridiculous a point as you may think GREEN SKYE.

Oh aye right enough I remember them halcion days when they used to sit on each others laps! :rolleyes::bye:

Phil MaGlass
21-09-2010, 05:21 PM

- poor in midfield
- no movement

Interested to know ?

Mibbe you have a point, seems others dont want you sharing it with us.

winning 4 in 25 just isnae good enough, the players that came in have potential but Hughes doesnt know how to utilise them or play them in their 1st choice positions.

Littlest Hobo
21-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Mibbe you have a point, seems others dont want you sharing it with us.

winning 4 in 25 just isnae good enough, the players that came in have potential but Hughes doesnt know how to utilise them or play them in their 1st choice positions.

I remember them saying similar things about Alex ferguson:clapper::offski:

euro Hibby
21-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Things don't look good at Easter Road. We have probably lost 2/3000 fans already this season per game, if you consider that our average is aroung 13000.
Wee Myles was a die hard hibby who now leaves at half time and I am sure there are more like him. I don't agree with leaving a game but we are all not the same.

Our signings are stop gap short contracted players either because they don't convince or the directors have a clock ticking for Yogi.

Personally the guy does not convince me and I said this last February. Maybe Rice is sick of listening to him ?

Littlest Hobo
21-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Things don't look good at Easter Road. We have probably lost 2/3000 fans already this season per game, if you consider that our average is aroung 13000.
Wee Myles was a die hard hibby who now leaves at half time and I am sure there are more like him. I don't agree with leaving a game but we are all not the same.

Our signings are stop gap short contracted players either because they don't convince or the directors have a clock ticking for Yogi.

Personally the guy does not convince me and I said this last February. Maybe Rice is sick of listening to him ?

I remember the Miller days, we used to get 7000 some games, so 13000 is a huge improvement.

Fans will come and go. I think it's all part of being a hibee :wink::greengrin

Hey at least we have a shiny new stand to watch the pash from :scarf:

euro Hibby
21-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Noticed that too but was just thinking he was drunk !
BUt maybe MBA means something else.

euro Hibby
21-09-2010, 06:18 PM
will PM you when I have time.......