PDA

View Full Version : The Big Worry For me.......

LauderHibby
20-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Players not looking for the ball, how many times was the player in possession frustrated at the passing options available - Most of the team were hiding today.

You hide because you do not want to make a mistake, you hide because the boss will crucify you, you hide because you no longer have a sense of team.

We all have a part to play in this, I never hear good idea/try/effort - from the fans around me or from Yogi to the players.

Sort that massive issue out and then reassess where we are as a team.....all the rest is white noise at the moment !

KeithTheHibby
20-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Players not looking for the ball, how many times was the player in possession frustrated at the passing options available - Most of the team were hiding today.
You hide because you do not want to make a mistake, you hide because the boss will crucify you, you hide because you no longer have a sense of team.

We all have a part to play in this, I never hear good idea/try/effort - from the fans around me or from Yogi to the players.

Sort that massive issue out and then reassess where we are as a team.....all the rest is white noise at the moment !

How obvious was that on Saturday?

Players scared to take responsibility incase they lose the ball, fans get on their backs etc etc.

blackpoolhibs
20-09-2010, 11:38 AM

Or they might hide because the fans will crucify them?

Dinkydoo
20-09-2010, 12:04 PM
I seem to have to have been beaten to it, but anyway:

I think that they players are simply too scared to take responsibility since in the last few games the "supporters" have booed the confidence out of them.

OK, we've not been brilliant for a while now but the last two matches have been down to bad luck more than anything.

Ed De Gramo
20-09-2010, 12:06 PM
I seem to have to have been beaten to it, but anyway:

I think that they players are simply too scared to take responsibility since in the last few games the "supporters" have booed the confidence out of them.

OK, we've not been brilliant for a while now but the last two matches have been down to bad luck more than anything.

Sadly that'll not change because we have some morons in our support that will continue to berate players at any giving opportunity :grr: