PDA

View Full Version : Amidst all the Gloom

Kevvy1875
19-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Mark Brown?

Looking like perhaps we have a solid dependable keeper at last?

Lets face it we may need some big performance's from him this season so hopefully he keeps the jersey and his confidence grows with every game. Would be quite unfair for him to lose the jersey to Stack(is he fit again?) and Smith has proved for me he isnt up to the job.

Good on you Mark, hope I havn't jinxed you:rolleyes:

Dunbar Hibee
19-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Done well so far, lets hope he can keep it up.

ekhibee
19-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Yes, I've been quite impressed with Brown, he looks the best of the keepers we've got. No doubt Yogi will put Stack back in when he's fit though.

BEEJ
19-09-2010, 05:03 PM
:agree: Brown does look like what we've been asking for in the GK department for a few seasons now - a level-headed keeper and a safe pair of hands.

In fact the whole defence should be a lot more solid now than of late. But the odd lapse of concentration comes back to haunt us.

truehibernian
19-09-2010, 05:23 PM
And Kurtis and Ewan Moyes scored at the weekend too. Sack Hughes and these kids will have a real chance at Hibernian IMHO. Booth, Smith and Horner too. We really do have some cracking youngsters coming through :agree: but my heart sinks knowing that Hughes is at the helm and in charge of their progress (or lack of).

weedgiehibbie
19-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Looks to be a good, safe pair of hands, probably our number 1 in my opinion - just ahead of Stack, has always looked like a decent keeper at Inverness, Motherwell and Kille

Not as good as the Hibs Goalies the Media always overlook nowadays like goran, Leighton, Simpson, Herriot but better than the keepers they seem to go on about i.e. Brown, Zibi

Sumner
19-09-2010, 08:02 PM
yeah bring back Kurtis and give the lad a chance

"Admidst all the gloom" ?

Riordan & Bamba played well, Brown much
better than the other 2 keepers

... erm, it was sunny, new stand is nice,
good fish supper from the Gold Sea...

Alex Trager
19-09-2010, 09:29 PM
yeah bring back Kurtis and give the lad a chance

"Admidst all the gloom" ?

Riordan & Bamba played well, Brown much
better than the other 2 keepers

... erm, it was sunny, new stand is nice,
good fish supper from the Gold Sea...
Everytime i look at that park i'm mesmorised by its quality it actually looks pretend