PDA

View Full Version : Problem...what problem?

Ryan69
19-09-2010, 03:07 PM
I think that its only right to point out how invaluable a player Riordan is....How he is not in Scotland squad,I cannot figure!

He is probably the only player that is consistantly making a contribution every single week!
Without him our situation would be even worse.

This issue kind of worry me really,as say he got injured or something.....we would be up ****creek! :worried:

What is the problem with Hibs? Teams dont just self implode...unless its a manager thing,I reckon the tasch should be saying"Right you have to win the next game or your away....This cannot go on! Especially as he doesnt seem to recognise that there is a problem!
How many games have we won at home this year?

Action must be taken to change what is currently happening!

The_Todd
19-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Yogi's post-match interview

http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/iraqiinformationminister.jpg

Liams
19-09-2010, 09:28 PM
the only problem that i can say about deeks that he try's to hard, There are countless times where he goes for one of his wonder shots instead of passing it on, and i notice at the game on sat against Hamilton, he was the only putting in the tackle tring to a get the ball of Hamilton players which i love to see but when hes our only attacking flare and hes in our defensive 3rd is really annoying. (thats not really deeks fault)

Ryan69
19-09-2010, 10:00 PM
the only problem that i can say about deeks that he try's to hard, There are countless times where he goes for one of his wonder shots instead of passing it on, and i notice at the game on sat against Hamilton, he was the only putting in the tackle tring to a get the ball of Hamilton players which i love to see but when hes our only attacking flare and hes in our defensive 3rd is really annoying. (thats not really deeks fault)

I think the situation he must be in....he must be feeling hes making a diference for the team plays for and supports......but in 12 months time! I dread to think,Deeks out of contract....and no sign of things happening.....should we be worried? Of course we should!

Best finisher of a football in spl in maybe past 4 seasons....no comparison!
He may do **** all for 70 mins...nut then he bangs in 2...Can you complain?//

How certain clowns get the nod of him for Scotland.....is beyond me! Would he bring something....of course he would!

Liams
19-09-2010, 10:05 PM
yeah in the form deeks is in ill be very disappointed in the SFA and HarryPotter if they don't pick his for the next game. That Free Kick He Had in the first half was superb (well apart from not going in) He is without a doubt a better dead ball player than Barry Robson.

Ryan69
19-09-2010, 10:26 PM
The problem is that as the glasgow papers dont like to highlight anything outside Glasgow then nationwide how well he is playing does not get highlighted!

To have someone who every full season hes played in SPL has scored more than 20 and not have him in the team....Its disgusting behaviour!
Guaranteed abit of warming the bench at park head with the occassional 5-10 mins....he would be a dead cert for a call up!

Harry Potter....get it sorted!
The Tasch....please get him signed up!
Yogi........Please take any definicion of GTF as you like!