PDA

View Full Version : The perfect signing

hibsbollah
19-09-2010, 06:29 AM
What we are crying out for; a) some real pace in attacking positions b) some natural width,particularly on the new wider pitch which we're not using properly c) some passion,will to win and a likeable presence in the dressing room d) a player who can relate to the fans and stop the disenchantment.

Ivan Sproule. Yes his final ball wasn't always perfect and our problems go deeper than one player, but personally I'd love it if he could be persuaded back. Give him the armband as well.

The Voice Of Reason
19-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Wow - no pressure then on the wee man if he does come back !!!!! :greengrin

Agree he would be a great signing, however he will be on 4 or 5 times what we can pay - can't see him taking a drop in wages of that scale.

Golden Bear
19-09-2010, 08:21 AM
I honestly think that it doesn't make one jot of a difference who we sign or who we don't sign.

The problems stem from the Manager who seems totally incapable of making the best use of the playing resources.

I bet there is not one poster on this Messageboard who doesn't think that right now the team is under performing big style.

since90plustwo
19-09-2010, 09:00 AM
dunno if hes found a clum but jerome aliadiere wouldnt be a bad signing:agree:

DC_Hibs
19-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Wow - no pressure then on the wee man if he does come back !!!!! :greengrin

Agree he would be a great signing, however he will be on 4 or 5 times what we can pay - can't see him taking a drop in wages of that scale.

4 or 5 times what we can pay (2-3k a week max at Hibs) so you reckon Sproule is on at least 8-10k a week then?
He'll be lucky if he gets half of that.

We'd need a total change of system (or manager) to accommodate Sproule and I think the original poster is overestimating his abilities anyway (perfect signing!!!!).

1875 NO 1
19-09-2010, 09:27 AM
4 or 5 times what we can pay (2-3k a week max at Hibs) so you reckon Sproule is on at least 8-10k a week then?
He'll be lucky if he gets half of that.

We'd need a total change of system (or manager) to accommodate Sproule and I think the original poster is overestimating his abilities anyway (perfect signing!!!!).
Miller picking up £4k. For not being able to tackle, constantly slowing the game down and passing the ball backward

H18sry
19-09-2010, 09:46 AM
dunno if hes found a clum but jerome aliadiere wouldnt be a bad signing:agree:

One of those in Scottish fitba is more than enough ta :devil:

AndersonGGTTH
19-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Miller picking up £4k. For not being able to tackle, constantly slowing the game down and passing the ball backward

so your blaming miller?