View Full Version : Trakays

19-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Don't know if I missed it but couldn't see another thread. How'd he get on when he came on. Does he look any good or does he look like a poor mans Nish?

19-09-2010, 12:48 AM
Don't know if I missed it but couldn't see another thread. How'd he get on when he came on. Does he look any good or does he look like a poor mans Nish?Pathetic ..gie the guy a chance ffs !!!..:bitchy:

19-09-2010, 12:53 AM
Pathetic ..gie the guy a chance ffs !!!..:bitchy:

Eh? Wasn't at the game so didn't see how he got on. What's wrong with asking if he looked any good or not :confused:.

19-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Eh? Wasn't at the game so didn't see how he got on. What's wrong with asking if he looked any good or not :confused:.Asking if he looked good or not....or asking if he looked like a poor man's Nish ..i think what is wrong is the Nish part ..a tad unfair no ..?

19-09-2010, 07:53 AM
Asking if he looked good or not....or asking if he looked like a poor man's Nish ..i think what is wrong is the Nish part ..a tad unfair no ..?

What's wrong with asking "is he a poor man's Nish" or if he is good or not? Ok granted he only had 20 minutes on the park, but I also couldn't attend, so would be interested to know what the early signs are.

So how did he do, for the little time he had?

19-09-2010, 08:03 AM
It's far too early to judge but he sure ain't no speed merchant.

19-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Asking if he looked good or not....or asking if he looked like a poor man's Nish ..i think what is wrong is the Nish part ..a tad unfair no ..?

It's cultural sometimes I think folks ask innoncently without realising the connotations
Maybe just words but they can set the tone

19-09-2010, 08:16 AM
What's wrong with asking "is he a poor man's Nish" or if he is good or not? Ok granted he only had 20 minutes on the park, but I also couldn't attend, so would be interested to know what the early signs are.

So how did he do, for the little time he had?Because i dont think the stupid reference to Nish was needed thats why ..

As for the signs ..a bit early to say ..he aint match fit and didnt get too much game time, best judge him when he is up tae speed ..

19-09-2010, 03:33 PM
He is Hughes's last signing....and he'll probably be the first one to leave in January when Calderwood has a clearout. :wink:

19-09-2010, 03:35 PM
He is Hughes's last signing....and he'll probably be the first one to leave in January when Calderwood has a clearout. :wink:

Calderwoods an erse, can i be the first to slaughter our new manager before he actually takes over?:wink:

19-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Because i dont think the stupid reference to Nish was needed thats why ..

As for the signs ..a bit early to say ..he aint match fit and didnt get too much game time, best judge him when he is up tae speed ..

Time will tell but he looks big and slow I would be surprised if he gives us anything more than Nish does.

19-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Way short of fitness, cant judge him on yesterday.

19-09-2010, 03:50 PM
He's short of match practice and fitness. To soon to tell.

19-09-2010, 03:52 PM
QUOTE=blackpoolhibs;2581257]Calderwoods an erse, can i be the first to slaughter our new manager before he actually takes over?:wink:[/QUOTE]

:faf::faf: And if its Jimmy Calderwood he might even be an orange Erse!

19-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Don't know if I missed it but couldn't see another thread. How'd he get on when he came on. Does he look any good or does he look like a poor mans Nish?

Built a bit like Velicka , if you want a Lithn. comparison. He looks about as quick as Nish but may have a low enough centre of mass to enable him to remain up right.

19-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Came on and within about two minutes had a great chance to slide in a five yard pass to (RIORDEN?) who would have been in one on one with the goalie. Pass was over hit! Can't and wont read too much into that though.

Agree with someother comments, he's built a wee bit like velicka, i just hope he's as good. Time will tell.:thumbsup:

19-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Unless there's a dramatic improvement after a few games, I'm afraid he'll be gash..

19-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Came on and within about two minutes had a great chance to slide in a five yard pass to (RIORDEN?) who would have been in one on one with the goalie. Pass was over hit! Can't and wont read too much into that though.

Agree with someother comments, he's built a wee bit like velicka, i just hope he's as good. Time will tell.:thumbsup:

Had a chance to play Danny in with a simple pass but was nowhere near getting it right. He looked very very slow which is a bit worrying considering we are the slowest team in the leage - Hibs are a treat to play against.