18-09-2010, 10:52 PM
agreed :agree: took us apart time and again

SteveHFC
18-09-2010, 10:52 PM
He reminds me of latapy. :agree:

OtterHibee
18-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Nigel Hasselbaink :agree:

Both he and Dougie Imrie caught my eye today.

Edit: Not saying I'd have them at Hibs by any means, but they did play well, unlike the majority of our players.

jazzy7070
18-09-2010, 10:58 PM
aye stay on the drugs boys.you must be joking right?you think we where rotten but they where good lol

Loopz
18-09-2010, 11:02 PM
aye stay on the drugs boys.you must be joking right?you think we where rotten but they where good lol

Looked like he was taken off as he had run himself into the ground. When was the last time you could say that about a Hibs striker.

ian cruise
19-09-2010, 07:37 AM

Edit: Not saying I'd have them at Hibs by any means, but they did play well, unlike the majority of our players.

ive said for a while id take imrie at hibs ,before he moved t ohamilton. good spl player with an eye for goal. think hes really proving himself this season

john18722
19-09-2010, 08:59 AM

What does the above even mean? Hamilton were a better team than Hibs yesterday. They work rate and effort was much much better for a start. And I'm not on drugs......

Alfred E Newman
19-09-2010, 03:42 PM

They have what none of our lot have and that is pace. We must be the slowest , one paced side in Scotland.

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Thought he played superb today.

Was going to post that when I came home. Looked like a proper give and go player who was not feared to run with the ball. Reminded me a lot of the wee fat boy with the curly hair that Gretna had in midfield. Think he was a loanee called Kissock?