PDA

View Full Version : Granpa Broon

E.T. is a Hibee
18-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Got Granpa Broon in, he has done brilliant at Motherwell considering they are uber skint.

:greengrin

Houchy
19-09-2010, 07:14 AM
Got Granpa Broon in, he has done brilliant at Motherwell considering they are uber skint.

:greengrin

Over yogi!???

In a flipping heartbeat.

Ozyhibby
19-09-2010, 07:19 AM
Jimmy Calderwood:dunno:

Beefster
19-09-2010, 07:20 AM
If and when Hughes is removed, I don't want any ex-Hibs players or any of the 'managers du jour' (i.e. Brown, Reid, McInnes etc). I want the Board to look extensively for the best candidate that Hibs can attract - even if it means paying a bit more than they would do for a normal manager and/or that we have a caretaker for longer than normal.

After Mixu and Hughes, we can't afford another failure.

E.T. is a Hibee
19-09-2010, 07:20 AM
Over yogi!???

In a flipping heartbeat.

Imagine Houchy, the guy's no the most dynamic n that but he defo knows what he's doing plus when he get interviewed he does make an eigit of himself!:thumbsup:

Toaods
19-09-2010, 07:23 AM
Czaba Lazlo - media interviews are a hoot and would love the chance to stick it to Romanov.

E.T. is a Hibee
19-09-2010, 07:32 AM
Czaba Lazlo - media interviews are a hoot and would love the chance to stick it to Romanov.

Please man stop it it's too early, that trumpet was on BBC Scotland Radio the other day and you cant help to like him but he is way way oot there!:thumbsup: