PDA

View Full Version : Bamba to Blackpool

Littlest Hobo
18-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Heard a wee rumour today that Bamba will sign for Blackpool in the jan window.

Source. Me Dad the taxi driver had his agent in his cab. :wink::greengrin

I have been told that he's also Charlie Adams agent? Anyone know?

DC_Hibs
18-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Yes - I know who CA's agent is.

Please Please tell us is it Kenny Moyes?

essexhibee
18-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Go big man and prove yourself in the big league. Your too good to put up with the dross around you and that clueless bafoon of a manager.

IWasThere2016
18-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Please Please tell us is it Kenny Moyes?

:confused: Not him.

Daz1875
20-09-2010, 09:20 AM
Sol was at a night outon sat which i was at and he has made no indication that he is going anywhere, he is happy at Hibs and with the arrival of Dicoth he is enjoying his game.

Rumours will come and he may still leave in Jan but i dont see it Blackpool.

Vini1875
20-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Go big man and prove yourself in the big league. Your too good to put up with the dross around you and that clueless bafoon of a manager.

So he will be surrounded by the dross which is the Blackpool defence. Other than the money Blackpool would be a terrible move for him. If he goes in Jan, which is likely, he ought to be aiming at a club who will be still be in the EPL next season

Craig_in_Prague
20-09-2010, 09:35 AM
So he will be surrounded by the dross which is the Blackpool defence. Other than the money Blackpool would be a terrible move for him. If he goes in Jan, which is likely, he ought to be aiming at a club who will be still be in the EPL next season

Getting exposure to all EPL clubs he'll play against, will get other managers attention.

just look at Steven Fletcher.

A move to EPL will see SOL stay there IMO, someone will buy him. :agree:

Andy74
20-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Can't see it being worthwhile for us to do any business in January for him. Unless the money is daft he'll be better for us here before walking for nowt.

We'll have had decent service for the 50k or whatever it was we paid for him and we've missed the boat for a decent pay day on him.

allezsauzee
20-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Are we talking about the same Sol Bamba that was playing on Saturday and couldn't handle the mighty Hamilton Accies attack?

There is no way he could play in the premiership

Albion Hibs
20-09-2010, 11:45 AM
I think Blackpool would be a pretty good move for him. I know he probably has desires on joining his Ivory Coast team mates but that is never going to happen.

Agree that taking a low sum of money in january would not be worth our while, unless we have given Grounds a chance to see what he can do at CH as he is never a LB. That would also be dependant on his loan being extended, which is probably quite likely as he looks to be miles out of the picture down there.

DH1875
20-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Sol was at a night outon sat which i was at and he has made no indication that he is going anywhere, he is happy at Hibs and with the arrival of Dicoth he is enjoying his game.

Rumours will come and he may still leave in Jan but i dont see it Blackpool.

Is this the same Sol Bamba who has said :bye: to the squad on at least two occasions? Talk about counting your chickens:bitchy:.
He is supposed to be desperate to return to France although a move to the epl might turn his head.

SloopJB
20-09-2010, 07:40 PM

Not very comfortable but.... any port in a storm eh?

Taz_hibee
21-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Are we talking about the same Sol Bamba that was playing on Saturday and couldn't handle the mighty Hamilton Accies attack?

There is no way he could play in the premiership

What game were you watching, Sol has been a standout in last 2 games and our defence will struggle without him in there. :confused:

Golden Bear
21-09-2010, 03:26 PM
What game were you watching, Sol has been a standout in last 2 games and our defence will struggle without him in there. :confused:

:agree:

If and when Sol goes, he'll be a huge miss.