PDA

View Full Version : Billy Reid

hiberactive
18-09-2010, 07:30 PM
When Yogi gets the boot,i would give this guy the job.His teams are always organised,fit and play good football.We have to get away from ex players as managers and Petrie has to get the next appointment right as i feel we have not had a good manager since Mowbary.

SneakersO'Toole
18-09-2010, 07:32 PM
When Yogi gets the boot,i would give this guy the job.His teams are always organised,fit and play good football.We have to get away from ex players as managers and Petrie has to get the next appointment right as i feel we have not had a good manager since Mowbary.

I think I'd rather keep Hughes.

Aldo
18-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Chris coleman or Derek McInnes for me (or someone with no ties to the club)

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2010, 07:34 PM

Yeah losing 4-0 at home to hertz, he will do:confused:

Kevvy1875
18-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Hughes is still the gaffer so once again its another very speculative thread.

However....in the scenario that Hughes does get his jotters I dont think Reid is the man to take us forward.

McCinnes could be a go-er though....done well with St J. Would he want the Hibs job though?...thats another question. He may see his next move down south.

Kaiser1962
18-09-2010, 07:42 PM

Not a chance.

Brads Laing
18-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Think u are right, could definatley be the man to take us forward, has done a brilliant job at hamilton with very little resources

DH1875
19-09-2010, 12:11 AM

Not a chance, on two accounts. 1 he's not good enough and 2, even if he was did he not turn down a high profile job down south in the summer? Doubt he'd come to us.