PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray - where?

weststandhibby
18-09-2010, 05:52 PM
What happened to him - not even on bench. rumour going around about bust up with Hughes.....:grr:

oconnors_strip
18-09-2010, 06:00 PM
injured apparently. he was co commentator for hibs tv today (according to the official site)

Albion Hibs
18-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Would think that could not be any futher from the truth, he seems like a model professional and has never at Hibs, or anywhere else been rumoured to fall out with a manager.

hibsdaft
18-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Would think that could not be any futher from the truth, he seems like a model professional and has never at Hibs, or anywhere else been rumoured to fall out with a manager.

he did at Norwich, by the sounds of it quite justifiably - agreed that IM is a model pro.

db03
18-09-2010, 06:32 PM
I heard that riordan had a fallout with hughes during half time against st mirren, hughes got angry and murray stepped in telling him to calm down, hughes replied with "you shut up, you wont play for hibs again". Just something I was told though so dont know how true it is.

Stuarty27
18-09-2010, 06:50 PM
I heard that riordan had a fallout with hughes during half time against st mirren, hughes got angry and murray stepped in telling him to calm down, hughes replied with "you shut up, you wont play for hibs again". Just a something I was told though so dont know how true it is.

You heard this or just made it up??

Absolute BS!!

This is why i hate this site!!

sparkiehibs
18-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Your the idiot spouting nonsense on this site. You made it up pure and simple

Your a joke take a long look at your self.

Mate, think u need to calm down

This rumour has been about since after the rangers game

Just cause u havent heard it, didnt mean the person made it up

Stuarty27
18-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Mate, think u need to calm down

This rumour has been about since after the rangers game

Just cause u havent heard it, didnt mean the person made it up

I have heard the rumour and thats is exaclty what it is a rumour!

I know for a FACT Ian Murray or Derek Riordan have not fallen out with our manager and both want to play for him.

db03
18-09-2010, 07:03 PM

Mate I dont need to make anything up about yogi, he makes a big enough fool of himself without me making things up about him.

Kevvy1875
18-09-2010, 07:04 PM

I know for a FACT Ian Murray or Derek Riordan have not fallen out with our manager and both want to play for him.

Surely thats all you had to say instead of abusing the guy for passing on a rumour he heard?...no?

capi
18-09-2010, 07:09 PM
if this bust up happened during the St Mirren game, how come the rumour has been around since the Rangers game?:confused:

Billy Whizz
18-09-2010, 07:15 PM
if this bust up happened during the St Mirren game, how come the rumour has been around since the Rangers game?:confused:

And Hughes put Murray on in the 2nd half against St Mirren!!!!

Stuarty27
18-09-2010, 07:18 PM
And Hughes put Murray on in the 2nd half against St Mirren!!!!

I rest my case....

Why doesnt the guy who posted this crap make a public apology for telling porkys

stantonhibby
18-09-2010, 07:20 PM
i think the alleged bust up was after the game

Kevvy1875
18-09-2010, 07:24 PM
I rest my case....

Why doesnt the guy who posted this crap make a public apology for telling porkys

Who is to say he is telling porkys? Perhaps just ill informed.

Can see you are pissed off mate but this is the internet and most folk should know not to believe everything they read.

I reckon most people take these rumours with a pinch of salt anyway.

Billy Whizz
18-09-2010, 07:26 PM
i think the alleged bust up was after the game

When the team is down all these sorts of things come out!!!

Stuarty27
18-09-2010, 07:27 PM

Can see you are pissed off mate but this is the internet and most folk should know not to believe everything they read.

I am just sick of people telling lies trying to undermine what Yogi and the club is trying to achieve.

Finally got to me.

Its time to stick together.

The Voice Of Reason
18-09-2010, 07:30 PM
I am just sick of people telling lies trying to undermine what Yogi and the club is trying to achieve.

Finally got to me.

Agree with that bit........think you need to take a chill pill though. :agree:

db03
18-09-2010, 07:33 PM
I dont know the answer to your questions guys sorry, like I said just something I heard today. Clearly others have heard the same though so maybe someone will answer your questions.

Ernie Cobra
18-09-2010, 08:17 PM

Finally got to me.

seeing as you are so well informed perhaps youd like to share what they are trying to achieve, because from here it looks like he is making a james hunt of things!!!

Libby Hibby
18-09-2010, 08:33 PM
Heard exactly the same db...but happened after the game like I posted a few weeks ago...apparantly Yogi told Murray that he wasn't in his plans along with riordon, who he is still playing but he has no other choice but to play him tbh due to duffy being injured and grounds brought in to replace murray
...but also told stokes and nish that they were in his plans??? Unbeleivably stokes was sold 2 days later!!!! All is certainly not well in the camp as can be seen clearly in the players and managers body language...I'm afraid, it looks like he has lost the dressing room, if he ever had it...I like yogi but time to get rid as I fear that its going tohave to take something drastic to get the fans back on side. No matter what the guy does, its gonna to get criticised!!!

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 08:46 PM
I heard that riordan had a fallout with hughes during half time against st mirren, hughes got angry and murray stepped in telling him to calm down, hughes replied with "you shut up, you wont play for hibs again". Just something I was told though so dont know how true it is.
Where from...Someone in the dressing room?

How do you know for a FACT they haven't?

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Heard exactly the same db...but happened after the game like I posted a few weeks ago...apparantly Yogi told Murray that he wasn't in his plans along with riordon, who he is still playing but he has no other choice but to play him tbh due to duffy being injured and grounds brought in to replace murray
...but also told stokes and nish that they were in his plans??? Unbeleivably stokes was sold 2 days later!!!! All is certainly not well in the camp as can be seen clearly in the players and managers body language...I'm afraid, it looks like he has lost the dressing room, if he ever had it...I like yogi but time to get rid as I fear that its going tohave to take something drastic to get the fans back on side. No matter what the guy does, its gonna to get criticised!!!
Where did you hear this aswell

db03
18-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Not from any player or that mate, just another fan.

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Not from any player or that mate, just another fan.
Fair enough man

1875godsgift
18-09-2010, 09:22 PM

So if you have already heard the rumour how do you know the poster was the person who made it up, pure and simple?

Ed De Gramo
18-09-2010, 09:26 PM

You heard this or just made it up??

Absolute BS!!

This is why i hate this site!!

Thats what he said......

Albion Hibs
19-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Thats what he said......

Dont really buy any of the rumour stuff. Like after any defeat I am sure words were exchanged, but that was the first game murray was available for after his suspension and he was in the team / got on, so dont think the is out of Yogi's plans - especially now that we have had a chance to see Grounds at Left back!!

The_Todd
19-09-2010, 12:40 PM
I heard a rumour that Chick Young supports St Mirren.

cabbageandribs1875
19-09-2010, 07:12 PM

Finally got to me.

if your that concerned about yogi, why vote to sack him ?? http://www.hibs.net/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=3294 :confused:

Stuarty27
19-09-2010, 08:56 PM
if your that concerned about yogi, why vote to sack him ?? http://www.hibs.net/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=3294 :confused:

I actually miss read the question and by the looks of this forum unlike some other you can retract your vote from a poll.

There would be nothing to achieve sacking Yogi at this time. As i have also said the storys you hear on these forums are 9 times out of 10 absolute jobbys.

Anyone can start a rumour hiding behind a key board, I could easily start one now that has as much foundation as the other crap that goes on here.

I heard that Yogi has fallen out with Kevin Mcann because he asked to go out on loan to regain his fitness. Yogi thought that Mcann was looking to engineer a move out of the club and wasnt showing any commitment... It was staright after a close doors game against Brechin City at East Mains. Mcaan was told he was going to be playing right wing back before the game. Which he repield to Yogi "F*k that Yogi am not doing the grave yard shift against this sh** you need to send me out on loan to regain my fitness. Yogi replied " You wont ever play for this club again son"

Hiber-nation
19-09-2010, 09:07 PM
I actually miss read the question and by the looks of this forum unlike some other you can retract your vote from a poll.

There would be nothing to achieve sacking Yogi at this time. As i have also said the storys you hear on these forums are 9 times out of 10 absolute jobbys.

Anyone can start a rumour hiding behind a key board, I could easily start one now that has as much foundation as the other crap that goes on here.

I heard that Yogi has fallen out with Kevin Mcann because he asked to go out on loan to regain his fitness. Yogi thought that Mcann was looking to engineer a move out of the club and wasnt showing any commitment... It was staright after a close doors game against Brechin City at East Mains. Mcaan was told he was going to be playing right wing back before the game. Which he repield to Yogi "F*k that Yogi am not doing the grave yard shift against this sh** you need to send me out on loan to regain my fitness. Yogi replied " You wont ever play for this club again son"

Apologies if I'm wrong but was it not you that said a while back that Julian Brellier had signed a contract with us??

sesoim
19-09-2010, 09:40 PM

:agree: I can't be bothered with folk stating lies as "facts", but if someone is clearly stating it is a rumour, nothing more, what is the problem?