PDA

View Full Version : Yogi was right...

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 04:42 PM
About Galbraith he was missing for fifty five minutes IMO

Cabbage1875
18-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Aye lets judge him on the one game where he gets a decent amount of time.

Away you go.

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Aye lets judge him on the one game where he gets a decent amount of time.

Away you go.
The manager said he needs more time before we chuck him in and he was right...

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 04:47 PM
The manager said he needs more time before we chuck him in and he was right...
I'm not saying the boys not good but he needs more time

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Yogi is a turnip
Get to work

El Gubbz
18-09-2010, 04:50 PM
I wish yogi would, actually scrap that I wish he didn't have a job to go to

MSK
18-09-2010, 04:56 PM
Yogi is a ****You want to stop posting that pish on every thread please !!!

archiebald
18-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Mensing followed Galbraith for the whole 2nd half-thats why he didnt get a kick

Judas Iscariot
18-09-2010, 07:38 PM
If DG actually got a ball passed to his feet or one to run on to then maybe he'd of had a chance..

fife hfc
18-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Galbraith in the second half looked to be playing further in field WTF:grr: he is a bloody winger and when he went wide and got the ball he crossed for nish to score (offside goal). I don't know if it was him moving inside or Yogis instructions but he should have been hugging the touchline.

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Not once did DG shout on the ball even when in acres of space, stands wwith arms aloft, then moves into middle......

Not good enough

SneakersO'Toole
18-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Not once did DG shout on the ball even when in acres of space, stands wwith arms aloft, then moves into middle......

Not good enough

I find quite funny that you are already writing off someone who hasn't nearly been given enough chances by Hughes (has even started a game for us?) yet last week you defended Colin Nish when he has time and time again failed to deliver and is :hmmm:quite clearly not the answer if we want to move forward.

1875 NO 1
18-09-2010, 08:03 PM
About Galbraith he was missing for fifty five minutes IMO

Yogi should have been telling midfield to constantly feed Galbraith............but that would mean miller and McBride playing a forward positive pass

1875 NO 1
18-09-2010, 08:05 PM

Not good enough

Yogi kept telling Galbraith to push inside.....................he wanted Hanlon to push on..................Deek was telling Galbraith to get back out wide

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2010, 08:07 PM
I find quite funny that you are already writing off someone who hasn't nearly been given enough chances by Hughes (has even started a game for us?) yet last week you defended Colin Nish when he has time and time again failed to deliver and is :hmmm:quite clearly not the answer if we want to move forward.

Glad you find it funny:confused:

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 08:08 PM

Not good enough
This is absoloute balls...
Give him a chance

SneakersO'Toole
18-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Glad you find it funny:confused:

Just don't understand how you can make your mind up on a player who hasn't started a game for Hibs yet defend another who has made multple appearences and more often than not delivered little.

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Just don't understand how you can make your mind up on a player who hasn't started a game for Hibs yet defend another who has made multple appearences and more often than not delivered little.

I have seen every minute that Galbraith has played, and barring a couple of occasions that he has beaten a man, he more often than not, does not show enough for the ball IMO..... Similar to AOB

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 08:14 PM
He is still very young he needs time

discman
18-09-2010, 08:20 PM
Galbraith in the second half looked to be playing further in field WTF:grr: he is a bloody winger and when he went wide and got the ball he crossed for nish to score (offside goal). I don't know if it was him moving inside or Yogis instructions but he should have been hugging the touchline.

wasnt offside, watch highlights whenever there shown and i,ve said before galbraith still just an impact player,loads to learn,but he could be very good :cool2:

SneakersO'Toole
18-09-2010, 08:21 PM
I have seen every minute that Galbraith has played, and barring a couple of occasions that he has beaten a man, he more often than not, does not show enough for the ball IMO..... Similar to AOB

He's what? 19? Maybe 20. Can't compare to AOB IMO because they are of a completely different age.

How can you have an objective opinion of a player who only comes on for the last 10mins of game? Thats up to you though.

IMO, he more deserving of a chance that many of those other wage thieves that Hughes picks week in, week out.

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2010, 08:22 PM
He's what? 19? Maybe 20. Can't compare to AOB IMO because they are of a completely different age.

How can you have an objective opinion of a player who only comes on for the last 10mins of game? Thats up to you though.

IMO, he more deserving of a chance that many of those other wage thieves that Hughes picks week in, week out.

Age is irrelevant, he is a professional who does not show enough desire to get on the ball...

SneakersO'Toole
18-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Age is irrelevant, he is a professional who does not show enough desire to get on the ball...

He is a professional who is deflated at constantly being over-looked by Hughes ahead of others who consistently offer nothing.

Admittedly, he has only shown flashes of what he is capable of but IMO needs a more sustained run in the team to demonstrate to himself, Hughes and us fans what he's all about. He certainly deserves considering some of the dross performances we have had from others over the last few months.

I think its unfair to label him not good enough on the strength of a handful of appearences in a team that has bee dreadful since March.

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2010, 08:35 PM
He is a professional who is deflated at constantly being over-looked by Hughes ahead of others who consistently offer nothing.

Admittedly, he has only shown flashes of what he is capable of but IMO needs a more sustained run in the team to demonstrate to himself, Hughes and us fans what he's all about. He certainly deserves considering some of the dross performances we have had from others over the last few months.

I think its unfair to label him not good enough on the strength of a handful of appearences in a team that has bee dreadful since March.

Rather than being deflated, when he gets a chance, he should be proving his point to the Manager, but from what I have seen, does not appear to be able to do this... He should be bursting a gut to get the ball, screaming on it, he has the pace so needs to demand the ball

SneakersO'Toole
18-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Rather than being deflated, when he gets a chance, he should be proving his point to the Manager, but from what I have seen, does not appear to be able to do this... He should be bursting a gut to get the ball, screaming on it, he has the pace so needs to demand the ball

The bit in bold says in all.

He is still waiting on that chance from the manager...

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 08:43 PM
The bit in bold says in all.

He is still waiting on that chance from the manager...
Which Yogi is aware of but he knows when to involve him and when not to etc... He does watch and work with him everyday and can see whats required

Cropley10
18-09-2010, 08:45 PM

I'm afraid that is an outrageous slur. Danny Galbraith is clearly a footballer. I saw every minute of AOB playing and not once did he do anything remotely resembling football :wink:

SneakersO'Toole
18-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Which Yogi is aware of but he knows when to involve him and when not to etc.

Hughes doesn't know his a*sehole from his elbow.

We have the most narrow set up in the SPL and consistently leave out the only player in our squad with any genuine width and pace.

IMO he shown enough in his numerous sub appearences to be given a chance but Hughes persists with his nonsense system and his favourite players.

Looks where it has got us...

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Hughes doesn't know his a*sehole from his elbow.

We have the most narrow set up in the SPL and consistently leave out the only player in our squad with any genuine width and pace.

IMO he shown enough in his numerous sub appearences to be given a chance but Hughes persists with his nonsense system and his favourite players.

Looks where it has got us...
Yogi said he needed time and cant be thrust in.... He was today and was nowhere in the second half... i hope he can just keep developing and if he performs everytime he's given the chance after coming on.. i for one wont be complaining

Gala Foxes
19-09-2010, 09:06 AM
give him a run of 4 or 5 games on from the start for Hibs and then we can make proper judgement on him - it will hopefully give him confidence. The way we "play" at the minute is not good for any winger - 15 passes from Bamba to Hogg to McBride back to Hogg back to McBride to Miller and then we eventually get over the half way line certainly does'nt help things.

arthurduncan
19-09-2010, 09:11 AM
not to let facts get in the way of a good witch hunt. Danny stood for most of the second half with his hands in the air screaming for the ball. Whatever was wrong yesterday it was not his desire to get the ball.

Baldy Foghorn
19-09-2010, 10:58 AM
not to let facts get in the way of a good witch hunt. Danny stood for most of the second half with his hands in the air screaming for the ball. Whatever was wrong yesterday it was not his desire to get the ball.

Hadly a witch hunt, and whilst I am answering if Danny was screaming for the ball he must have the voice of a mouse, as I never heard him shout once..... Yes he held his arms aloft, but screaming on ball then no

Baldy Foghorn
19-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Exactly.He certainly wasn't the worst on display.In fact he had a great run as soon as he came on.I'd stick with him for a few games and once he's got the pace of first team football I reckon he'll be an asset.

A great run where he beat one player then was tackled by another, pretty quiet he was thereafter

Golden Bear
19-09-2010, 11:15 AM
It's not only Yogi that ignores Danny. I got the impression that a few of our more established players would not give him the ball yesterday even although he took up some great positions to receive it.

Maybe it was because they'd need to exert themselves to keep up with him.