PDA

View Full Version : Next season

maximushibee
18-09-2010, 04:42 PM
Anyone looking forward to division 1 next season???

The_Todd
18-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Dundee fans I suspect. Ask them.

Nameless
18-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Dundee fans I suspect. Ask them.

:greengrin

IWasThere2016
18-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Wednesday night is enough of a worry first mate..

Sas_The_Hibby
18-09-2010, 05:06 PM
It'll be an adventure!

Though maybe one with a less happy ending than last time..................

Brads Laing
18-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Well done for backing the team, it's people like you that have no place at easter road

King Paddy
18-09-2010, 11:22 PM
Tell you what mate it is on the cards. IMO we are the worst spl team at present.
I have a feeling the board will wait to long probably Xmas to punt yogi by which time we could find ourselves in deep ...... Brilliant stadium in the ist div with no fans. :grr::grr:

Woody1985
18-09-2010, 11:27 PM
This place reeks of yam pish lately.

Frogga
18-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Come on, we may be bad but its not THAT bad.

maximushibee
19-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Well done for backing the team, it's people like you that have no place at easter road

Haha relax the cax mate only having a bit off a laugh haha:scarf::casper:

Ps i dont have a place at easter road beacuse i work every saturday and play sunday league so cant make it to games:greengrin

lyonhibs
19-09-2010, 02:45 PM

:agree:

This is the other end of the stick from the "give him time, there's a plan in place" nonsense. We are pish right now, very, very pish, but we will NOT get relegated.

I'm all up for rational and harsh analysis of the current predicament we find ourselves in, but can we lay off this "1st Division here we come" pish please.

fife hfc
19-09-2010, 02:56 PM

Why are form suggests he may not be far from the truth and as for somebody else saying we are too good to go down, this was spouted in 98 and looked what happened. We are the worse team by a country mile in the SPL at the moment in terms of fight, application and general organisation. We have some of the best players in the league but they are playing like first division players and if anybody think any different just needs to look at the stats.

I hope I'm wrong and we pump killie in mid week and go to Glasgow and wallop the tic.But do I think we'll win one of these games.....no and its not getting any easier fixture wise in October. our present form does not suggest we will go the Perth, pittodrie and Tannadice and get wins and then beat Killie at home. By the end of october we could be in serious trouble.

Anyway stay positive 11 out of the next 15 points and we will be fine.

Phil D. Rolls
19-09-2010, 03:04 PM

:hmmm:

Tell you what mate it is on the cards. IMO we are the worst spl team at present.
I have a feeling the board will wait to long probably Xmas to punt yogi by which time we could find ourselves in deep ...... Brilliant stadium in the ist div with no fans. :grr::grr:

:hmmm:

:dunno: