PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates The players should take Responsibilty!!

john18722
18-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Yogi clearly doesn't have a clue and can't make a change to influence the game but the players have got to look at themselves. Some of them are just awful. Towards the end of the game I got the impression that some of them didn't even care. There was little urgency in the play and no real desire to push forward to get a goal. I'm getting more and note worried about the rest of the season as the players today were inept. I don't think there was one player on the pitch who really played well.

Riordans Boots
18-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Yogi clearly doesn't have a clue and can't make a change to influence the game but the players have got to look at themselves. Some of them are just awful. Towards the end of the game I got the impression that some of them didn't even care. There was little urgency in the play and no real desire to push forward to get a goal. I'm getting more and note worried about the rest of the season as the players today were inept. I don't think there was one player on the pitch who really played well.

Deeks scored, hit the bar and probably had a few good chances - naw :dunno:

john18722
18-09-2010, 04:22 PM

First half he played well. But second half he fell away. Fair enough. Deeks aside we were poor.

Kevvy1875
18-09-2010, 04:22 PM

IMO No one can point the finger at Deeks. He is doing his job.

To be honest there are no players I would say are to blame or even as a collective unit. Its up to the manager to get the best out of them and if he dosnt inspire them then we have a problem.

Hibernia Na Eir
18-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Agree mate, i could have sworn i seen miller laugh in added time durin a hamilton attack on our goal, players like him need to go its hard to believe he played for eire and man utd, but i guess our manager must take part of the blame for this, hibs are truly bad just now and need to watch we dont head into freefall

SneakersO'Toole
18-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Agree mate, i could have sworn i seen miller laugh in added time durin a hamilton attack on our goal, players like him need to go its hard to believe he played for eire and man utd, but i guess our manager must take part of the blame for this, hibs are truly bad just now and need to watch we dont head into freefall

Confidence in the team is shot to pieces under Hughes.

Its all good and well apportioning some of the blame at the players but the buck stops with the manager.

Having a good manager is critical to any teams success. Unfortunately we don't have one.

PeeJay
18-09-2010, 04:55 PM

I had simiilar thoughts, but after 5 minutes...:cool2: