PDA

View Full Version : To be politically correct who do we boo after that???

Ernie Cobra
18-09-2010, 03:56 PM
1/ Yogi

2/ The Players

3/ Nobody because there is no problem

4/ Nobody because it's not nice

5 The board

Just in case.....BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Liam89
18-09-2010, 03:58 PM
6/ all of the above besides 4.

matty_f
18-09-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm booing now, and I'm not stopping until something distracts my attention.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

bobbyhibs1983
18-09-2010, 04:05 PM
what if we boo.

1. heartz players
2 rangers players
3 celtic players.

ok i ll get my coat:bitchy:

Kevvy1875
18-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Yep, Booing has now become acceptable in my book.

8 Home games without a win. Thats a poor record for any SPL team let alone Hibs. Its also relegation material. If you cannot pick up 3pts at home regular then only one thing is going to happen.

Fellow Hibees.....I introduce the relegation dogfight.:grr:

hiblander
18-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Yep, Booing has now become acceptable in my book.

Fellow Hibees.....I introduce the relegation dogfight.:grr:

The Bong has always been acceptable throughout the times since man evolved..watching Hibs throughout the ages has seen many managers come and go seek new fortunes and live....if Hughes had lost that one I would have called for his head...but...at the end of the day Hibs are pish and as long as they beat Hearts by 4,5,6,or 7 (I'm thinking 29)..I will still support his opportunities and adventures wherever he leads us.

Ernie Cobra
18-09-2010, 04:21 PM
The Bong has always been acceptable throughout the times since man evolved..watching Hibs throughout the ages has seen many managers come and go seek new fortunes and live....if Hughes had lost that one I would have called for his head...but...at the end of the day Hibs are pish and as long as they beat Hearts by 4,5,6,or 7 (I'm thinking 29)..I will still support his opportunities and adventures wherever he leads us.

Sorry but beating the gorgie tramps is no barometer of success.......so for the attetion of yogi/happy clappers and our under performing players......

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...GTF!

Cabbage1875
18-09-2010, 04:50 PM
No you're not supposed to boo, you're supposed to clap as if everything is ok. :yawn:

Yogi and the players are an absolute embarrassment to themselves.

Cool_Hand_Luke
18-09-2010, 04:57 PM

Has Yogi beaten Hearts yet :confused:

deeks01
18-09-2010, 05:55 PM
so does all this booing mean we should just cheer on the other team instead? much easier imo...