PDA

View Full Version : Switching stands

Jones28
17-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Any chance me and my cousin will be able to switch our west stand seasons to the east for one game to sit with my other cousin and his girlfriend?

Alex Trager
17-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Any chance me and my cousin will be able to switch our west stand seasons to the east for one game to sit with my other cousin and his girlfriend?
Yes go to the ticket office and join the other queue from the collections and ask to do so... I'd recommend going up early... You may not be able to get tickets beside them though

Removed
17-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Erm... you do know this is a Fans Forum? Not the club.

That'll be why he posted it on here :wink:

oldbutdim
17-09-2010, 11:02 PM

I'm afraid that's just too many mentions of cousins to be able to answer the question.

Can you clarify how many people that is in total, and post a picture.

I keep thinking of "kissing cousins" for some reason.

Actually, that was before I read this thread. It was another website entirely to be honest.

Jones28
18-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Erm... you do know this is a Fans Forum? Not the club.

Sorry, is there a problem with something I have posted? Does it offend you? Does it hurt your feelings? I apologize sincerely and I promise not to make the same sort of disgraceful plea for information in the future :agree:

Jones28
18-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Yes go to the ticket office and join the other queue from the collections and ask to do so... I'd recommend going up early... You may not be able to get tickets beside them though

Cheers :greengrin