PDA

View Full Version : Delusion at its peak

Alex Trager
17-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Have a look at the first page in particular

The second post the second line after the dash
http://www.setbb.com/acciesworld/viewtopic.php?mforum=acciesworld&t=12581&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&mforum=acciesworld

Alex Trager
17-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Not to be too particular like

The_Todd
17-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Hibs a few absolute rank players just now, players like Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Bamba i wouldn't even take for Accies.

:hilarious

Losers.

Twiglet
17-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Think it ight be someone trying to get a rise out of them...and us.

Liberal Hibby
17-09-2010, 08:46 PM
No more delusional than the stuff that's on here.

In fact I'd say there are some pretty astute posts - particularly about enjoying the day out at ER and the comments about our younger players.

It's a shame that some of the more one eyed posters on here don't have such an open minded view.

yekimevol
17-09-2010, 09:03 PM
yogi if you need any motivation for the lads tomorrow show them there posts !!!!

saying stuff like they would not take wortherspoon, galibriath nor bamba :confused:

they would walk not most spl teams !!!!

Alex Trager
17-09-2010, 09:07 PM
No more delusional than the stuff that's on here.

In fact I'd say there are some pretty astute posts - particularly about enjoying the day out at ER and the comments about our younger players.

It's a shame that some of the more one eyed posters on here don't have such an open minded view.
Well if you read the first and second posts on this thread you may see how much i narrowed it down

Saorsa
17-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Hibs a few absolute rank players just now, players like Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Bamba i wouldn't even take for Accies.

:hilarious

Losers.We also have a few I wish they would take :bye: none of those mentioned though, I'd like them tae have some of our quality players like Rankin & Nish :agree:

lyonhibs
17-09-2010, 09:10 PM
Well if you read the first and second posts on this thread you may see how much i narrowed it down

If you looked at only 2 posts of any threads on here, I'm sure you could leave with a fairly warped impression of the mental health of the Hibs support.

We should always be beating Hamilton at ER, irrespective of what some random Hamilton fan thinks of Bamba.

Alex Trager
17-09-2010, 09:13 PM
If you looked at only 2 posts of any threads on here, I'm sure you could leave with a fairly warped impression of the mental health of the Hibs support.

We should always be beating Hamilton at ER, irrespective of what some skaghead thinks of Bamba.
I never once said we shouldn't be beating hamilton.I was merely posting a comment about THAT one post not others on the forum nor posts on this forum

bighairyfaeleith
18-09-2010, 08:53 AM
I never once said we shouldn't be beating hamilton.I was merely posting a comment about THAT one post not others on the forum nor posts on this forum

That'll teach you to post:hnetinq:

Jones28
18-09-2010, 09:15 AM
The bigger the pride, the harder the fall, they WILL fall today :agree:

Hibernian 4 - Hamilton Accies 1

greenlex
18-09-2010, 09:21 AM
It's little wonder they think like they do after last seasons turgid performances through there.

E.T. is a Hibee
18-09-2010, 09:27 AM
It's little wonder they think like they do after last seasons turgid performances through there.

Hamilton as a team are not too bad and last season got some good results, I also believe that if we dont get an early goal they could get something against us. Remeber the Hamilton players literally play for their livelyhoods!:agree:

Spike Mandela
18-09-2010, 10:27 AM
No team or supporters fear playing Hibs these days.

Says more about our team than any delusion from others IMO. We can win today but it will not be straightforward.

Alex Trager
18-09-2010, 10:31 AM
No team or supporters fear playing Hibs these days.

Says more about our team than any delusion from others IMO. We can win today but it will not be straightforward.
Yogi said this in his interview actually

Jim44
18-09-2010, 11:00 AM
There's really nothing to take offence at in this. We have more than deservedly earned the reputation as the soft touch in the SPL.