PDA

View Full Version : Galbraith to start tomorrow?

MB62
17-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Was listening to an interview Yogi gave Real Radio and one comment in particluar was a bit interesting.

He says something like 'It will force our hand to play Wotherspoon and Galbraith further up the park'

Not before time if it does happen.

Hibby 2005
17-09-2010, 12:34 PM
"force our hand". Hardly a move he wants to make by the sounds of it. Attacking wide players with pace, from the start!

Riordan will no doubt be back in midfield as soon as Duffy is fit.

DaveF
17-09-2010, 01:20 PM
I'd rather he left Wotherspoon out for the time being as he looks short on confidence and has done for a while now.

Galbraith does deserve a start though :agree:

Sprouleflyer
17-09-2010, 04:17 PM
I'd rather he left Wotherspoon out for the time being as he looks short on confidence and has done for a while now.

Galbraith does deserve a start though :agree:

:agree: Not his best game last Saturday (Wotherspoon) and playing on the left did not help, looked far better when shifted back into right midfield., however I can't see Hughes dropping him.

If Wotherspoon was dropped, who would Hughes play at right midfield?

stevie-bee
17-09-2010, 04:42 PM
:agree: Not his best game last Saturday (Wotherspoon) and playing on the left did not help, looked far better when shifted back into right midfield., however I can't see Hughes dropping him.

If Wotherspoon was dropped, who would Hughes play at right midfield?

stefi de graff thats who played there last week

Aldo
17-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Galbraith should be given a chance....pace and natural width. For me it would give the team a bit more of a balance with him playing there.

However I wouldnt read too much into what Hughes has to say cos for me you cannot second guess him.

give the lad a chance to have a bit of an extended run to see how he goes.

essexhibee
17-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Im unsure what the lad has to do anymore to get a start. How he can not play is beyond me.