PDA

View Full Version : Got a good feeling

CmoantheHibs
17-09-2010, 07:33 AM
Things havent been going as we would like for quite some time now but Ive a right strong feeling things are about to change for the better,starting against Hamilton.Ive a feeling we are about to start on a decent run of form which will spread some much needed confidence and positivity about the whole club.This positivity will put us back in the good books with lady luck which will also assist in our charge up the table.
Anyway just wanted to pass on my positive feelings in the hope that it will be contagious.:greengrin

JDanielR1875
17-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Things havent been going as we would like for quite some time now but Ive a right strong feeling things are about to change for the better,starting against Hamilton.Ive a feeling we are about to start on a decent run of form which will spread some much needed confidence and positivity about the whole club.This positivity will put us back in the good books with lady luck which will also assist in our charge up the table.
Anyway just wanted to pass on my positive feelings in the hope that it will be contagious.:greengrin

Nice to see a positive post im also strarting to feel a bit confident and im going to predict Trakys to score 2 against Hamilton!! :thumbsup:

southern hibby
17-09-2010, 07:41 AM
I was only thinking last night surely we deserve a bit of luck to go our way for a change.

Maybe just maybe your positive feelings might have just started something.................... (here's hoping).

CmoantheHibs
17-09-2010, 07:49 AM
Think Trakys will start on the bench so it would be some debut to come on and score a couple.For sure that would get him off on the right foot with the fans.I fancy De Graaf to score.Think he will be well fired up after taking a bit of abuse and also missing a few sitters already.Im sure he will get a great reception from the crowd when he knocks it in from 20yards:wink:.
In fact Im starting to feel so positive that Im going for a couple of beers to celebrate:greengrin

mim
17-09-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm feeling a bit of confidence surging through the old veins as well.
It must be catching.

I think it's probably down to the fact that we may have a new striker in the side and the defence is beginning to have a solid look to it.

If only we could have Zoomer back to add a bit of flair. :wink:

Hamilton's main tactic of hoisting the ball into the box for 2 or 3 big thugs should play into our hands for once. This should be meat and drink for Bamba and Dikoh.

I feel a 4-0 coming on. :agree:

Christ, I'd better go tomorrow. :wink:

alfie
17-09-2010, 07:55 AM
Definitely feeling positive about tomorrow.

Not only that, but I'm actually going to make it back to ER for the match, which will be the first time in a couple of years.

It would be good to see the new East bouncing like the old one!
:notworthy:

mcvities
17-09-2010, 07:55 AM
4-0 Hibs
1-1

canny make my mind up

Chuckie
17-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Definitely feeling positive about tomorrow.

Not only that, but I'm actually going to make it back to ER for the match, which will be the first time in a couple of years.

It would be good to see the new East bouncing like the old one!
:notworthy:

Nice one brother.

We do have the 3rd best squad in the SPL and that quality will gel soon, and see us come good.

Glory Glory.

Speedway
17-09-2010, 08:58 AM
I'm feeling a bit of confidence surging through the old veins as well.
It must be catching.

I think it's probably down to the fact that we may have a new striker in the side and the defence is beginning to have a solid look to it.

If only we could have Zoomer back to add a bit of flair. :wink:

Hamilton's main tactic of hoisting the ball into the box for 2 or 3 big thugs should play into our hands for once. This should be meat and drink for Bamba and Dikoh.

I feel a 4-0 coming on. :agree:

Christ, I'd better go tomorrow. :wink:

Galbraith will provide the flairs.

CallumLaidlaw
17-09-2010, 09:07 AM
I've felt since Sunday that we were gonna win tomorrow. Still feel it. Let's hope we get a few goals!!

CmoantheHibs
17-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Galbraith will provide the flairs.

Thought they went out of fashion in the 70s.:greengrin
I do think he is close to getting a starting berth in Yogis mind.Hopefully tomorrow is the day and he grabs his opportunity with a dazzling display.

MyJo
17-09-2010, 09:51 AM
5-1

Riordan
De Graaf x2
Trakys
Galbraith

You heard it here first :agree:

hibby67
17-09-2010, 10:50 AM
5-1

Riordan
De Graaf x2
Trakys
Galbraith

:faf:

ionahibby
17-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Quietly confident that we will get 3 points 1-0 maybe 2-0. Still bricking it though!

portyfelly
17-09-2010, 10:51 AM

I agree, thought we started well last week, looked a lot more cohesive and solid..then the second half the same team did not reappear.
Felling in the water is a change is coming and its gonna be a good one:bye:

Craig_in_Prague
17-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Never managed to watch last week, well, if the truth be told I didn't want to watch - been a bit down with the hibees..... But also feeling a bit more positive now.

Haven missed last week; How did the new CH get on? And how does Grounds look?
No more Hogg sounds great :greengrin

If we can get more solid and consistent at the back, we could still have a good season because we've enough goals in the team, and Zouma, Duffy etc to come back in at some point.

A solid 2 - 0 win would be fine tomorrow, please :cool2:

Cabbage1875
17-09-2010, 12:57 PM
We feel the need to exclaim that we are 'confident' of beating Hamilton Accies at home :dancer:

Is this how far we have slipped?

Of course we should be confident of beating them at home, they're pony.

Hibs 2-0 Accies
(Nish 2)
:greengrin

At The Edge
17-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Like someone posted earlier, i'm feeling pretty positive about this game, think tomorrow it will finally click into place and we'll spank hamilton 4 or 5 nil

GGTTH
:thumbsup:

erin go bragh
17-09-2010, 03:51 PM
its a deek double, 2 nil :thumbsup:GGTTH

Albion Hibs
17-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Agreed, I think we need to get the early goal (like last week!) and rather and f£nny about so much, get the ball out wide and get the second. We are a good enough team to create chances, we just need to get much better at taking them and then not fearing going after the next.

3-1 to Hibs. Nish, Bamba, Miller - and some huddy for Hamilton.

MyJo
18-09-2010, 02:12 PM
5-1

Riordan
De Graaf x2
Trakys
Galbraith

1 down, 4 to go :wink:

Houchy
18-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Agreed, I think we need to get the early goal (like last week!) and rather and f£nny about so much, get the ball out wide and get the second. We are a good enough team to create chances, we just need to get much better at taking them and then not fearing going after the next.

3-1 to Hibs. Nish, Bamba, Miller - and some huddy for Hamilton.

Nah, Hogg's on the bench:wink::greengrin