PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea game.

Toaods
15-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Heading into town shortly to meet a works consultant who is a Chelsea man.

Anyone know any decent boozers in town likely to be showing the Chelsea match as their main pick, or alternatively both the Arsenal and Chesea games on ??

Lmc2105
15-09-2010, 05:44 PM
I think the Chelsea game is guys main game on sky so you should be able to find it anywhere ..:agree:

HibbyAndy
15-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Arsenal oan itv.

E.T. is a Hibee
15-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Heading into town shortly to meet a works consultant who is a Chelsea man.

Anyone know any decent boozers in town likely to be showing the Chelsea match as their main pick, or alternatively both the Arsenal and Chesea games on ??

Sportsters behind Waverly Train Station, there's about a thousand flatscreens in there and the beers no to bad!:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
15-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Sportsters behind Waverly Train Station, there's about a thousand flatscreens in there and the beers no to bad!:thumbsup:

The two burds that work their tae would get el rattled!

Toaods
15-09-2010, 06:05 PM

Is that the dark beer, as Icm a lagerhead and would know a good ale if I drank it.

E.T. is a Hibee
15-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Is that the dark beer, as Icm a lagerhead and would know a good ale if I drank it.

Your in luck then cause it got the usual lagers in there, there's also good food too.