PDA

View Full Version : Team vs Accies

FromTheCapital
15-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Right then the only two things that were poor were brining on Thicot which he had no reason to do so and he never started Galbraith ! Why is the laddy no getting a chance ? This is how I'd set up on Saturday :

Brown - GK

Hart - RB
Grounds - LB
Dickoh - CB
Murray - CB

Bamba - CM
Miller - CM
DeGraaf - RM
Galbraith - LM

Trakys - ST
Riordan - ST

Take no chances with the line up and get at them straight from K.O - GGTTH ! :thumbsup:

ancienthibby
15-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Right then the only two things that were poor were brining on Thicot which he had no reason to do so and he never started Galbraith ! Why is the laddy no getting a chance ? This is how I'd set up on Saturday :

Brown - GK

Hart - RB
Grounds - LB
Dickoh - CB
Murray - CB

Bamba - CM
Miller - CM
DeGraaf - RM
Galbraith - LM

Trakys - ST
Riordan - ST

Take no chances with the line up and get at them straight from K.O - GGTTH ! :thumbsup:

No No No!!

This is the team:

Brown

Hart
Bamba
Dickoh
Grounds;

De Graaf
Miller
Mcbride
Galbraith;

Trackie
Deeks.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

rebhar
15-09-2010, 04:46 PM
I would play McBride

rebhar
15-09-2010, 04:47 PM
No No No!!

This is the team:

Brown

Hart
Bamba
Dickoh
Grounds;

De Graaf
Miller
Mcbride
Galbraith;

Trackie
Deeks.

Yeah thats better :agree:

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2010, 04:52 PM
No No No!!

This is the team:

Brown

Hart
Bamba
Dickoh
Grounds;

De Graaf
Miller
Mcbride
Galbraith;

Trackie
Deeks.

Wotherspoon for De Graff and that would do me.:thumbsup:

gackohibs
15-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Wotherspoon for De Graff and that would do me.:thumbsup:

and me. Spoony needs to play on the right. he had a mare on saturday.

seanraff07
15-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Brown

Hart
Dickoh
Bamba
Grounds

Wotherspoon
Miller
McBride
Galbraith

Trakys
Deek

AB Hibby
15-09-2010, 05:29 PM
I'd have:

Brown

Hart
Dickho
Bamba
Grounds

De graff
Mcbride
Miller
Galbraith

Trakys
Deeks

Wotherspoon could do with rest and might benefit from few games coming on as sub for de graff where he can make more of an impact. Think de graff should be under instruction to stay wide right more instead of drifting field all the time. Loads of space wide right last week that was wasted.

ancienthibby
15-09-2010, 05:33 PM
I'd have:

Brown

Hart
Dickho
Bamba
Grounds

De graff
Mcbride
Miller
Galbraith

Trakys
Deeks

Wotherspoon could do with rest and might benefit fropactm few games coming on as sub for de graff where he can make more of an im. Think de graff should be under instruction to stay wide right more instead of drifting field all the time. Loads of space wide right last week that was wasted.

Well said, that man!!:agree::agree::agree:

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2010, 05:40 PM
I'd have:

Brown

Hart
Dickho
Bamba
Grounds

De graff
Mcbride
Miller
Galbraith

Trakys
Deeks

Wotherspoon could do with rest and might benefit from few games coming on as sub for de graff where he can make more of an impact. Think de graff should be under instruction to stay wide right more instead of drifting field all the time. Loads of space wide right last week that was wasted.

Christ if Wotherspoon needs a rest, who can help me wake De Graff up?

AB Hibby
15-09-2010, 05:50 PM
I know de graff has been a bit slow to get things going but think he'll come good. Wotherspoon had to carry a lot of expectation last season for a youngster especially playing out of position in virtually every game. Just think it would do him good and benefit the team more in long run.

NAE NOOKIE
15-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Smith

Thicot
Hogg
Murray
Hanlon

Rankin
Stevenson
De Graff
Galbraith

Nish
Byrne

All out of favour. Vilified by the fans, or bursting for a chance.

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Smith

Thicot
Hogg
Murray
Hanlon

Rankin
Stevenson
De Graff
Galbraith

Nish
Byrne

All out of favour. Vilified by the fans, or bursting for a chance.

:greengrin

:faf: :top marks

Jones28
15-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Brown

Hart Dickot Bamba Grounds

De Graaf Miller Mcbride Galbraith

New Striker Riordan

Jones28
15-09-2010, 06:48 PM

Brown - GK

Hart - RB
Grounds - LB
Dickoh - CB
Murray - CB

Bamba - CM
Miller - CM
DeGraaf - RM
Galbraith - LM

Trakys - ST
Riordan - ST

Why did you drop Bamba?

If it aint broke dont fix it, and the back line we played on Saturday is the bast we have IMHO

rebhar
15-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Why did you drop Bamba?

If it aint broke dont fix it, and the back line we played on Saturday is the bast we have IMHO

He put Bamba at Centre Mid

Jones28
15-09-2010, 07:01 PM
He put Bamba at Centre Mid

:doh: engage brain before typing

Jones28
15-09-2010, 07:01 PM
I still would leave the defense the way it was

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I still would leave the defense the way it was

Not for me, we looked solid at the back with the starting 4, as solid as we have in a long time. The back 4 is fine, now lets concentrate on the midfield.

Albion Hibs
15-09-2010, 07:19 PM
Not for me, we looked solid at the back with the starting 4, as solid as we have in a long time. The back 4 is fine, now lets concentrate on the midfield.

I disagree that the back four looked fine. I thought that if ICT had better forward players they would have either converted there chances / or created even more than they did.

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2010, 07:22 PM
I disagree that the back four looked fine. I thought that if ICT had better forward players they would have either converted there chances / or created even more than they did.

If yer auntie had baws????????:confused:

Albion Hibs
15-09-2010, 07:24 PM
If yer auntie had baws????????:confused:

nothing better than an educated reply. I will assume on that basis you missed the game.

el capitano
15-09-2010, 07:30 PM
same 11 as saturday for me, we should have won easily with the chances created.

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2010, 07:34 PM
nothing better than an educated reply. I will assume on that basis you missed the game.

I watched it abroad on HI. I thought they looked much better than normal and considering it was their first time together they did well. In fact until Hart had to go off, i thought we were strolling through the game without much to worry about. Deek should have put the game beyond caley, but Thicot's shocking attempt at a tackle cost us 2 points. Dickoh Bamba and Grounds imho did well, and those 4 deserve another chance, in fact they need a run of games to get better and a better understanding too.

3pm
15-09-2010, 07:45 PM
The new boy will play instead of big Nish. Only question is Galbraith for Weatherspoon. I'd bin the Dutch Dynamo and play both but I'd be surprised if it happens.

blackpoolhibs
15-09-2010, 07:47 PM
The new boy will play instead of big Nish. Only question is Galbraith for Weatherspoon. I'd bin the Dutch Dynamo and play both but I'd be surprised if it happens.

Me too. :agree:

Ed De Gramo
15-09-2010, 07:49 PM

psssst.....its Wotherspoon :greengrin

3pm
15-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Mistype! Not the first time either...went to type 'De Graff' last week and spelt it 'Useless prick' so it does happen! :o)

allezsauzee
15-09-2010, 08:12 PM
my team would be

brown

hart
hogg
bamba
murray

wotherspoon
miller
mcbride
galbraith

riordan
trakys

I am at a loss to see why anyone thought we were rock solid at the back on saturday. I accept that Hogg has had a poor start to the season but we need someone to do some sort of organising because Bamba certainly doesn't do any. Dickoh is new so he has an excuse as he settles in.

De graaf has disappointed so far but the guy might just need some time to settle. Maybe coming on as a sub later in the game might work better for him

lucky
15-09-2010, 10:53 PM
my team would be

brown

hart
hogg
bamba
murray

wotherspoon
miller
mcbride
galbraith

riordan
trakys

I am at a loss to see why anyone thought we were rock solid at the back on saturday. I accept that Hogg has had a poor start to the season but we need someone to do some sort of organising because Bamba certainly doesn't do any. Dickoh is new so he has an excuse as he settles in.

De graaf has disappointed so far but the guy might just need some time to settle. Maybe coming on as a sub later in the game might work better for him

Have you watched Hogg and Murray play recently? the two off them are so far of the pace of games its frighting. Murray is 3rd choice left back Hogg like wise at CH. Hopefully the new CF will play and be better than Nish and we have the makings of a semi decent SPL side. For me the only call Yogi has to make is play De Gash or Spoony

flash
16-09-2010, 05:06 AM
Lucky i agree with all you say. shame you had to ruin it by the pisspoor play on de graafs name.

with fans like ours who needs enemies.

brydekirk
16-09-2010, 06:01 AM
Brown

Hart
Dickoh
Bamba
Grounds

Wotherspoon
Miller
McBride
Galbraith

Trakys
Deek
:agree:

7 Up
16-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Brown

Hart - Bamba - Dickoh - Grounds

De Graaf - McBride

Wotherspoon - Miller - Galbraith

Riordan

:flag:

Albion Hibs
16-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Have you watched Hogg and Murray play recently? the two off them are so far of the pace of games its frighting. Murray is 3rd choice left back Hogg like wise at CH. Hopefully the new CF will play and be better than Nish and we have the makings of a semi decent SPL side. For me the only call Yogi has to make is play De Gash or Spoony

Oh good some more classic nonsense.

I have not watch Murray play as he has been suspended, so how he ended up your third choice, I guess only you and your therapist will know! As for Hogg, he was not the best against M'Well or Rangers, but thought he was the best of a bad back four against St Mirren.

Glad to see you are backing those you read about in the evening news and perhaps googled / Wikipediaed over those you have actually watch over the course of last season - I am of course assuming you did watch.

The_Todd
16-09-2010, 08:00 PM
I think we'll line up the same as last week, or maybe only minor changes. Trakys will not start, and if he's on the bench I'm not 100% sure he'll even come on.

Why is everyone falling over themselves to play a striker none of them had heard of before last month?

Things looked like they were falling in place on the weekend, I think we need to build on it not rip it all up and start again.

blackpoolhibs
16-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Oh good some more classic nonsense.

I have not watch Murray play as he has been suspended, so how he ended up your third choice, I guess only you and your therapist will know! As for Hogg, he was not the best against M'Well or Rangers, but thought he was the best of a bad back four against St Mirren.

Glad to see you are backing those you read about in the evening news and perhaps googled / Wikipediaed over those you have actually watch over the course of last season - I am of course assuming you did watch.

Murray's been humpty for the best part of 8 months, Hogg has an ok game and you want him back? The 4 that started last week should be given time, not one game to form an understanding, then lets see if Murray and Hogg should be given ANOTHER chance.

Albion Hibs
16-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Murray's been humpty for the best part of 8 months, Hogg has an ok game and you want him back? The 4 that started last week should be given time, not one game to form an understanding, then lets see if Murray and Hogg should be given ANOTHER chance.

I have no doubt the back four will be exposed - unfortunate but true, especially if Hibs adopted your midgets midfield - is there anyone over 5'9 in there - good shout:crazy:

Humpty, cant imagine what would have happened with Deeks in front of him on that side HAD he actually been "humpty" - clearly watching these games on Hibs TV is not giving you an actual reflection of how the game is being played - are you sure you have turned the computer on.

blackpoolhibs
16-09-2010, 08:17 PM
I have no doubt the back four will be exposed - unfortunate but true, especially if Hibs adopted your midgets midfield - is there anyone over 5'9 in there - good shout:crazy:

Humpty, cant imagine what would have happened with Deeks in front of him on that side HAD he actually been "humpty" - clearly watching these games on Hibs TV is not giving you an actual reflection of how the game is being played - are you sure you have turned the computer on.

Who watches the games on the telly? I base my judgment on what i see from the east stand? I was on holiday last week and watched us on HI. I did watch Spain win the world cup, albeit on the telly. And their midfield did not look like giants, although i may not have got the actual reflection on how the games went?

Albion Hibs
16-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Who watches the games on the telly? I base my judgment on what i see from the east stand? I was on holiday last week and watched us on HI. I did watch Spain win the world cup, albeit on the telly. And their midfield did not look like giants, although i may not have got the actual reflection on how the games went?

You hav focused too much on defending what you do at a weeked, ultimatly i am not bothered. What I asked was - is anyone in your proposed midfield over 5'9 - in addition are any of them over nine stone when soaking wet? With that midfield I will close my eyes for the first corner that we have to defend, and everyone after that.

My honest view is that your crit of our club captain and vice captain is not only miles out of line, but also miles incorrect - see if you can get your seat moved closer to the pitch.

PS great comparison - world cup, eurpoean cup, and between them holders of almost every reasonable league and domestic cup in the world V's Hibs - well done I think I am starting to get an idea of why you are so critical.

blackpoolhibs
16-09-2010, 08:30 PM
You hav focused too much on defending what you do at a weeked, ultimatly i am not bothered. What I asked was - is anyone in your proposed midfield over 5'9 - in addition are any of them over nine stone when soaking wet? With that midfield I will close my eyes for the first corner that we have to defend, and everyone after that.

My honest view is that your crit of our club captain and vice captain is not only miles out of line, but also miles incorrect - see if you can get your seat moved closer to the pitch.

PS great comparison - world cup, eurpoean cup, and between them holders of almost every reasonable league and domestic cup in the world V's Hibs - well done I think I am starting to get an idea of why you are so critical.

Are you telling me the opposition we play each week are world cup or european cup holders, or is it not all relative?

If you like your players to be the slow ponderous type, then carry on watching Hogg and Murray, i have a sneaky feeling you will have to go elsewhere soon to watch them though.

Albion Hibs
16-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Are you telling me the opposition we play each week are world cup or european cup holders, or is it not all relative?

If you like your players to be the slow ponderous type, then carry on watching Hogg and Murray, i have a sneaky feeling you will have to go elsewhere soon to watch them though.

Forget your reletive nonsense any such comparson, or attempt to forge comparison is quite frankly nothing short of ridculous. However, feel free to hope and pray that each signing we bring through the door turns out to be a footballer, till then we can just keep turning our back on our starting 11 each and everytime we are linked with another player.

yekimevol
16-09-2010, 08:47 PM
brown
hart dickof bamba grounds
wortherspoon miller mbride galbraith
riordan (free role)
trakies (i know the spelling is wrong)

blackpoolhibs
16-09-2010, 08:51 PM
brown
hart dickof bamba grounds
wortherspoon miller mbride galbraith
riordan (free role)
trakies (i know the spelling is wrong)

Apparently that midfield's too small. :faf:

yekimevol
16-09-2010, 08:58 PM
Apparently that midfield's too small. :faf:

it is far to small in physical stature but I don’t trust our defence without sol (even david stephens is an option). I believe that if this team could move the ball forward quickly and use our larger pitch i.e. get it wide to wortherspoon and galbraith that we could break down most teams in the spl.

Sir David Gray
16-09-2010, 09:00 PM
Brown

Grounds
Dickoh
Bamba
Hart

Galbraith
Miller
McBride
Wotherspoon

Riordan
Nish

SUBS

Stack
Hogg
Hanlon
Rankin
Murray
De Graaf
Trakys

blackpoolhibs
16-09-2010, 09:02 PM
it is far to small in physical stature but I don’t trust our defence without sol (even david stephens is an option). I believe that if this team could move the ball forward quickly and use our larger pitch i.e. get it wide to wortherspoon and galbraith that we could break down most teams in the spl.

I don't think its too small, can anyone point me in the direction of any chances caley created because our midfield was too small? Stick De Graff and Murray in there, we might be a little taller, but we'd be slower. The defence will be fine, the midfield needs width and pace, Wotherspoon and Galbraith give us this.

The_Todd
16-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Brown

Grounds
Dickoh
Bamba
Hart

Galbraith
Miller
McBride
Wotherspoon

Riordan
Nish

SUBS

Stack
Hogg
Hanlon
Rankin
Murray
De Graaf
Trakys

That's the one for me.

rossi
17-09-2010, 01:00 AM
IMHO Nish should/will start on saturday, unless he's been burnt as a witch before then.

Hibby Bairn
17-09-2010, 11:24 AM
We need to stop losing goals EVERY game. The back 5 should be given time to gel and build an understanding. They all look decent defenders and Brown looks like he will make minimal mistakes. So leave them alone, let's cut out the goals against and take it from there.

Tinkering with full backs, centre halves and gk's every week is a nonsense.

Albion Hibs
17-09-2010, 11:36 AM
I don't think its too small, can anyone point me in the direction of any chances caley created because our midfield was too small? Stick De Graff and Murray in there, we might be a little taller, but we'd be slower. The defence will be fine, the midfield needs width and pace, Wotherspoon and Galbraith give us this.

Yes, quite easy, it was McBride playing about in the midfield that led to us loosing the ball and defending when it should have gone wide for us to attack - yet again putting ourselves under presure when we did not need to be.

The shot they had that came back of the bar came straight through the midfield, a quick break with no one near and not a challenge in sight.

We need to defend more from the front, Deek is not going to so the midfield need to get stuck in more, the reality is our defense is more often that not our first line of defense rather than our last.

Wotherspoon out and Galbraith into saturdays team for me. DG could not possibly have done more with the time he had - give him a run, wotherspoon has had his and I think he will benefit from the bench -give him a bit more desire / room to use his energy when he comes on.

silverhibee
17-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Brown

Hart
Dickho
Bamba
Grounds

DeGraff
Miller
McBride
Wotherspoon

Nish
Riordan.

Expect Riordan to be man marked for game tomorrow after Hamiltons manger BR said on Sportscene that if Hamilton could stop Riordan playing then they had a good chance of taking something from ER on Saturday,he (BR) seemed quite confident that his team would get a result tomorrow.

C'mon the Hibs.

Westie1875
17-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Brown

Hart
Dickho
Bamba
Grounds

DeGraff
Miller
McBride
Wotherspoon

Nish
Riordan.

Expect Riordan to be man marked for game tomorrow after Hamiltons manger BR said on Sportscene that if Hamilton could stop Riordan playing then they had a good chance of taking something from ER on Saturday,he (BR) seemed quite confident that his team would get a result tomorrow.

C'mon the Hibs.

Replace Wotherspoon with Galbraith and I'd be happy with that, young Spoony needs a rest IMO and Galbraith would give them someone else to think about instead of focussing all of their thuggishness on Deek.

Albion Hibs
17-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Replace Wotherspoon with Galbraith and I'd be happy with that, young Spoony needs a rest IMO and Galbraith would give them someone else to think about instead of focussing all of their thuggishness on Deek.

My main concern would be they lump the new boy in the middle and play nish and deek either side, with deek effectively going back to the left midfield role. Firstly I would have deek up from every time, secondly I dont think Grounds will cope playing behind him.

FromTheCapital
17-09-2010, 12:05 PM

Brown - GK

Hart - RB
Grounds - LB
Dickoh - CB
Murray - CB

Bamba - CM
Miller - CM
DeGraaf - RM
Galbraith - LM

Trakys - ST
Riordan - ST

I've changed my mind :

Brown

Hart Dickoh Bamba Grounds

Wotherspoon McBride Miller Galbraith

Riordan Trakys

GGTTH ! :notworthy:

CraigK
17-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Same team as last week please, perhaps dropping DeGraaf (depending on how his confidence is) or Spoony (give him a rest as he's been playing for the U21s) for Galbraith.

Back to a couple of points made previously, it was obvious that Thicot was only brought on as Hart was still carrying an injury last week. Also, the fact that the whole midfield was drifting away from the right must have been tactical - possibly because their Left Back looked quite solid and they were missing their first choice right back (Kevin McCann) so we were chucking everything down the left.

blackpoolhibs
17-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Yes, quite easy, it was McBride playing about in the midfield that led to us loosing the ball and defending when it should have gone wide for us to attack - yet again putting ourselves under presure when we did not need to be.

The shot they had that came back of the bar came straight through the midfield, a quick break with no one near and not a challenge in sight.

We need to defend more from the front, Deek is not going to so the midfield need to get stuck in more, the reality is our defense is more often that not our first line of defense rather than our last.

Wotherspoon out and Galbraith into saturdays team for me. DG could not possibly have done more with the time he had - give him a run, wotherspoon has had his and I think he will benefit from the bench -give him a bit more desire / room to use his energy when he comes on.

And how was the height of the midfielders to blame for any of this? :confused:

silverhibee
17-09-2010, 12:31 PM

Agree with you regarding leaving DW out for the game tomorrow, but dont think Yogi will drop him, and i dont think Yogi will start Galbraith either, even though i think he is deserving of a start, it will be the same team as last week.

C'mon the Hibs. :notworthy:

Alex Trager
17-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Brown

Grounds
Dickoh
Bamba
Hart

Galbraith
Miller
McBride
Wotherspoon

Riordan
Nish

SUBS

Stack
Hogg
Hanlon
Rankin
Murray
De Graaf
Trakys

This would be mine...And hopefully it probably will be, so we need to try and get off nish's back and help give him encouragement imo. I'm no big fan of his but he never ever gets credit for what he does do cos we're all waiting on him doing something wrong so we can once again pounce on his back and shatter the gram of confidence he's just made by passing derek through on goal-or similar-

Albion Hibs
17-09-2010, 04:39 PM
And how was the height of the midfielders to blame for any of this? :confused:

I will have to yet again direct you on this one.
Small does not simply refer to height (I would have expected someone like you to appreciate that!), I also stated that some of them will weigh about 9 stone when soaking wet - ala you will see them getting cleaned off the ball and the midfield will get run all over! I believe I also stated I would not like to be around for the first corner etc - I do remember at least one chance they created from a corner in the second half - a better team will exploit that all day long!

I will however in bid to appease you go for the old IMO.

blackpoolhibs
17-09-2010, 05:03 PM
I will have to yet again direct you on this one.
Small does not simply refer to height (I would have expected someone like you to appreciate that!), I also stated that some of them will weigh about 9 stone when soaking wet - ala you will see them getting cleaned off the ball and the midfield will get run all over! I believe I also stated I would not like to be around for the first corner etc - I do remember at least one chance they created from a corner in the second half - a better team will exploit that all day long!

I will however in bid to appease you go for the old IMO.

Who were the giant muscle men that played for Caley last week? McBride and Miller are always getting stuck in. Wotherspoon does too. Galbraith gives us pace going forward, and can tackle. Yet you want De Graff to play, a players who is never near enough to tackle the opposition, cant pass and likes to miss open goals. Yes i can see the reasons you want him to play.:bitchy:

Albion Hibs
17-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Who were the giant muscle men that played for Caley last week? McBride and Miller are always getting stuck in. Wotherspoon does too. Galbraith gives us pace going forward, and can tackle. Yet you want De Graff to play, a players who is never near enough to tackle the opposition, cant pass and likes to miss open goals. Yes i can see the reasons you want him to play.:bitchy:

Shut up, why are you now talking about the ICT team? I have never said I would not play Galbraith, in fact I would, I have said I would not play him and wotherspoon at the same time. My opinion is that they are too small to form part of that four in midfield. Perhaps Yogi is of the same view - that would explain why to date he has not bothered playing them together.

I will not go into the tackling ability of DG and DW, I dont disagree that they can tackle, I can tackle, but are they good enough to play that part of the game.

As for your comment on De Graff, if you ever attend games, I am sure you will be one of the ones who booed him off - I am basis that on the amount of support you give players on here. Granted in front of goal he has not produced, but that is over the course of 3 league games, DW has been off the boil since early last year, and whilst De Graff did miss an open goal, you will remember the dying minutes of the game on saturday when DW scored from offside (and miles off) when he should have known to leave it for Deek.

We will not agree on this, and in fairness I am not interest in convincing you, so keep your opinion and I will keep mine. Simples.
:shhhsh!:

frazeHFC
17-09-2010, 05:38 PM
If Trakys is too unfit to play.

Riordan
Galbraith--------Wotherspoon
McBride Murray Miller
Grounds Dickoh Bamba Hart
Brown

Judas Iscariot
17-09-2010, 06:43 PM
Brown

Dickoh Bamba Grounds

Hart De Graaf McBride Miller Galbraith

Nish Riordan

fife hfc
17-09-2010, 07:30 PM
I would have Murray in before Mcbride as our midfield with mcbride and Miller coudlnae tackle a fish supper and are easily bullied imho. The back five would be the same as last week and I'd have murray and galbraith on instead of Mcbride and Wotherspoon with trakyas replacing Nish upfront.

Brown

Hart
Grounds
Dickoh
Bamba

Murray
De graff
miller

galbraith
Trakyas
Riordan

discman
17-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Agree with you regarding leaving DW out for the game tomorrow, but dont think Yogi will drop him, and i dont think Yogi will start Galbraith either, even though i think he is deserving of a start, it will be the same team as last week.

C'mon the Hibs. :notworthy:

I think it should be the same 11,as for galbraith still think hes currently an impact player,last 30 minutes or so,dont think hes got enough to played in midfield,best position defo out wide :cool2:

blackpoolhibs
17-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Shut up, why are you now talking about the ICT team? I have never said I would not play Galbraith, in fact I would, I have said I would not play him and wotherspoon at the same time. My opinion is that they are too small to form part of that four in midfield. Perhaps Yogi is of the same view - that would explain why to date he has not bothered playing them together.

I will not go into the tackling ability of DG and DW, I dont disagree that they can tackle, I can tackle, but are they good enough to play that part of the game.

As for your comment on De Graff, if you ever attend games, I am sure you will be one of the ones who booed him off - I am basis that on the amount of support you give players on here. Granted in front of goal he has not produced, but that is over the course of 3 league games, DW has been off the boil since early last year, and whilst De Graff did miss an open goal, you will remember the dying minutes of the game on saturday when DW scored from offside (and miles off) when he should have known to leave it for Deek.

We will not agree on this, and in fairness I am not interest in convincing you, so keep your opinion and I will keep mine. Simples.
:shhhsh!:

Naw, never gonna happen. I dont boo the players, i dont boo the team. But here's one just for you. boooooooo As for you saying wotherspoon should have left that chance for Riordan,:faf: Macar i dont know how you keep doing it, but well done for getting back in again. :top marks

Albion Hibs
17-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Naw, never gonna happen. I dont boo the players, i dont boo the team. But here's one just for you. boooooooo As for you saying wotherspoon should have left that chance for Riordan,:faf: Macar i dont know how you keep doing it, but well done for getting back in again. :top marks

Yeah on reflection it was a good idea he decided to jump onto a ball deek had setup for himself and in the process cost us the chance of winning a game - great shout - footballing genus :confused:

blackpoolhibs
17-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Yeah on reflection it was a good idea he decided to jump onto a ball deek had setup for himself and in the process cost us the chance of winning a game - great shout - footballing genus :confused:

Set up for himself, stop it macar you are killing me. :faf:

Albion Hibs
17-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Set up for himself, stop it macar you are killing me. :faf:

Perhaps you should be getting ready for tomorrows donkey rides along the beach, rather than waste time typing pash :bye:

blackpoolhibs
17-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Perhaps you should be getting ready for tomorrows donkey rides along the beach, rather than waste time typing pash :bye:

Aye ok. :faf:

IWasThere2016
18-09-2010, 06:55 AM
I'm expecting the same XI and the same outcome eg 1-1 :grr:

(there you go I've jinxed us for the win :greengrin Pile on the Hibs :wink:)

JoeTortolanoFanClub
18-09-2010, 07:07 AM
What ? No place in thoday's side for Stanton and Reilly ? :confused: