PDA

View Full Version : A load of crystal balls

capi
15-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Friday 29th of October 2010: Shamrock Rovers beat Bray in their final league match, after clinching the title two weeks earlier.

Saturday 30th of October 2010: Dundee United beat Hibs with a penalty five minutes from time in a dismal match, leaving Hibs wallowing in tenth place.

Monday 1st of November 2010: Hibs announce that Yogi has left by 'mutual consent'.

Wednesday 3rd of November 2010: Michael O'Neill is unveiled as Hibs new manager.

Sunday 7th of November 2010: Derby day. O'Neill plays Riordan in the middle. Galbraith starts his first game and has a stormer. Hibs tonk them 3 - 0!

What do ya think??

matty_f
15-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Friday 29th of October 2010: Shamrock Rovers beat Bray in their final league match, after clinching the title two weeks earlier.

Saturday 30th of October 2010: Dundee United beat Hibs with a penalty five minutes from time in a dismal match, leaving Hibs wallowing in tenth place.

Monday 1st of November 2010: Hibs announce that Yogi has left by 'mutual consent'.

Wednesday 3rd of November 2010: Michael O'Neill is unveiled as Hibs new manager.

Sunday 7th of November 2010: Derby day. O'Neill plays Riordan in the middle. Galbraith starts his first game and has a stormer. Hibs tonk them 3 - 0!

What do ya think??:thumbsup:

Prefer:

Saturday 30th October: Hibs wallop United.

Sunday 7th November: Hibs continue walloping teams with a severe humping of the Yams. Fans hail Yogi's reversal of fortunes.:thumbsup:

bawheid
15-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Prefer:

Saturday 30th October: Hibs wallop United.

Sunday 7th November: Hibs continue walloping teams with a severe humping of the Yams. Fans hail Yogi's reversal of fortunes.:thumbsup:

:top marks

Why anyone would want Hibs "wallowing in tenth" place is beyond me.

Also. No more untested ex-Hibs players for manager please.

hibeenicol
15-09-2010, 01:09 PM

You've got too much time on your hands :agree:

capi
15-09-2010, 01:13 PM
:top marks

Why anyone would want Hibs "wallowing in tenth" place is beyond me.

Also. No more untested ex-Hibs players for manager please.

Don't want Hibs "wallowing in tenth place". I too would be more than happy to get to the end of the season with Yogi in charge and back in Europe.

Purely hypothetical, re. thread title.

capi
15-09-2010, 01:14 PM
You've got too much time on your hands :agree:

:agree:

ionahibby
15-09-2010, 01:29 PM

A pint of whatever you've been drinking please :greengrin

IFONLY
15-09-2010, 01:34 PM

This is what you call slowly losing the plot. Do you hear voices as well?

capi
15-09-2010, 01:36 PM
A pint of whatever you've been drinking please :greengrin

Your round. I've had enough.:greengrin

J-C
15-09-2010, 01:38 PM

Ah! another upbeat positive post, Yogi and the players must be overjoyed knowing they have fans like you who wish this upon them, that is if you really are a Hibs fan. :bye:

Jack
15-09-2010, 01:39 PM

I do but they're very quiet!

David@EasterRoad
15-09-2010, 01:41 PM
Nah i'd much prefer Yogi thumping the jambos, he's due a result against them.

If this new striker is any good then i think we're in pretty good shape to go on a decent run hopefully starting on saturday.

capi
15-09-2010, 01:44 PM

Oh, I can lose it faster than this.

capi
15-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Ah! another upbeat positive post, Yogi and the players must be overjoyed knowing they have fans like you who wish this upon them, that is if you really are a Hibs fan. :bye:

see previous reply.

bighairyfaeleith
15-09-2010, 02:11 PM
While we are talking about the next hibs manager, how is stevie crawford getting on now?

MB62
15-09-2010, 02:42 PM
see previous reply.

yer as mad as yer brother :wink: :greengrin

capi
15-09-2010, 02:47 PM
yer as mad as yer brother :wink: :greengrin

and he's a crap bowler:greengrin

Bostonhibby
15-09-2010, 04:33 PM
Well there's balls in there somewhere.

Any tips for the Grand National?

capi
15-09-2010, 04:54 PM

You're too late, it's already been run.

Bostonhibby
15-09-2010, 04:58 PM
You're too late, it's already been run.

:thumbsup: now thats what I call a tip, thanks.

Here's me thinking with all that forecasting into the future and what with crystal balls normally being used to look ahead rather than back.................

capi
15-09-2010, 05:08 PM
:thumbsup: now thats what I call a tip, thanks.

Here's me thinking with all that forecasting into the future and what with crystal balls normally being used to look ahead rather than back.................

Damn! So that's why the bookies never accept my bets.

Right. I'm now going to forecast that one day Yogi won't be manager. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
15-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Damn! So that's why the bookies never accept my bets.

Right. I'm now going to forecast that one day Yogi won't be manager. :greengrin

:greengrin Any clues about the prospects (future) for our pink friends down Gorgie way?

capi
15-09-2010, 05:19 PM
:greengrin Any clues about the prospects (future) for our pink friends down Gorgie way?

Visions of Dante's Inferno.

Oh! and apparently a shiny new stand.

Bostonhibby
15-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Visions of Dante's Inferno.

Oh! and apparently a shiny new stand.

Just like the last 5 years, that does it for me :bye:

Cod Boy
15-09-2010, 09:35 PM

think a horse will win it:wink: