View Full Version : Match Updates Tuesday's CL Games

Hibbyradge
14-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Man U playing their youngsters tonight!

:hilarious

Albion Hibs
14-09-2010, 06:12 PM
What is there team line up?

Big Davie Weir must be wetting himself - some Man U wipper snapper running at him with Kirk Clubfoot as his wing man!

Littlest Hobo
14-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Big mistake me thinks. Rangers wont be easy to break down.

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2010, 06:14 PM
What is there team line up?

Big Davie Weir must be wetting himself - some Man U wipper snapper running at him with Kirk Clubfoot as his wing man!

Kuszczak, Brown, Ferdinand, Smalling, Fabio Da Silva, Valencia, Fletcher, Gibson, Park, Rooney, Hernandez.

Subs: Van der Sar, Owen, Anderson, Giggs, O'Shea, Jonathan Evans, Macheda.

Wotherspiniesta
14-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Should be interesting to see how they cope with Chicorito and Rooney up front :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Kuszczak, Brown, Ferdinand, Smalling, Fabio Da Silva, Valencia, Fletcher, Gibson, Park, Rooney, Hernandez.

No too shabby a line up though.:rolleyes:

Oscar T Grouch
14-09-2010, 06:22 PM

Every one of them has premiership experience and a good few has CL experience, Gibsons a real talent and Rooney will score, still reckon the H uns will get h umped

hibbiedon
14-09-2010, 06:27 PM
:hilarious

Compared to Davie Weir they are all youngsters

deeks01
14-09-2010, 06:35 PM
using cliche's , man utd fans must be ragin... in fact they'll probably want him sacked for this heinous offence.

:rolleyes:

Vini1875
14-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Good luck manufactured united against the powers of darkness

BT58
14-09-2010, 06:47 PM
10 changes from saturday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jeez can we get some o them on loan
mind u the wages these guys are on,,,,,

Love the Green
14-09-2010, 06:48 PM
Good luck manufactured united against the powers of darkness

Typical u*****d hands balls and diving and thew game only started 2 mins.

"keep the faith"
city blues

down-the-slope
14-09-2010, 07:15 PM
jeeze is that stat really true...just 1 away win in 10 years in CL for Gers.:bitchy:

lyonhibs
14-09-2010, 07:25 PM
jeeze is that stat really true...just 1 away win in 10 years in CL for Gers.:bitchy:

Septic's is even worse AFAIK

H18sry
14-09-2010, 07:26 PM

1 more than us :wink:

down-the-slope
14-09-2010, 07:50 PM
would actually like gers to score........just to see reaction at both ends

Diclonius
14-09-2010, 07:53 PM
1 more than us :wink:

Played 0, Won 0. A perfect record if you ask me. :greengrin

H18sry
14-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Clubfoot breaks Valencia's ankle :paranoid:

Calvin
14-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Clubfoot breaks Valencia's ankle :paranoid:

Rewound it on the Sky+
:sick:

essexhibee
14-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Antonio Valencia leg break. Too shocking to be replayed. Fair play to Broadfoot quick to get help on.

Horrible to see that when both sets of players know its bad and scream for the medics.

down-the-slope
14-09-2010, 08:14 PM
radio said Broadfoot and another player were looking for help right away and that Kirk was holding face as if it had been pretty horrible...did not sound anything more than accident :rolleyes:

down-the-slope
14-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Surprised how little pitch time Weiss has had since he destoyed us at ER

essexhibee
14-09-2010, 08:17 PM
radio said Broadfoot and another player were looking for help right away and that Kirk was holding face as if it had been pretty horrible...did not sound anything more than accident :rolleyes:

Definite accident.

He did look for help straight away and could tell it was bad from his reaction. Manc fans actually clapped him for his quick actions. Pretty sure he is on the main part a tosser but TBF hes gone up in my estimations there.

Just a tad though he is still a hun :wink:

down-the-slope
14-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Watty out doing Sir Alex big style tonight......Sir Alex knows his Squad is largely not up to making the step up yet

hibs0666
14-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Fantastic display by the currants.

down-the-slope
14-09-2010, 08:45 PM
good result....but they better not have the cheek to complain when teams goto Ibrox and do the same this season :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
14-09-2010, 08:46 PM
if it wasnt for the disgusting vile sectarian bigoted shower of pure filth that follow the currant buns, i would say well done the SPL side

Sylar
14-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Well done to the Scottish side. Plenty of Scottish players in the team and it was encouraging to see an SPL side playing so well, considering the amount of ***** which gets thrown our way, south of the border.

I'm glad they didn't show the ankle break again - I thought it looked terrible in real time, but wasn't sure if I was seeing it wrong or not. There was absolutely no intention and Broadfoot looked distraught. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

I bet the decent Rangers fans will be hoping UEFA weren't listening too closely to the Rangers fans in Old Trafford, as some of their songs were their usual greatest hits, with all the trimmings.

Sir David Gray
14-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Perfect defensive performance by Rangers but it didn't make for a very good match. I think the media will be criticising Ferguson tomorrow for making so many changes. I know he's looking to the Liverpool match at the weekend and obviously thought that team would have been good enough to have won the game but it's not good for them to have dropped two points at Old Trafford.

The_Todd
14-09-2010, 09:05 PM
So more anti-football from the Huns. Lovely.

Of course, faililng to note the irony they'll be up in arms the next time an SPL side goes to Greyskull and does the same thing.

lyonhibs
14-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Fair play to Rangers. That wasn't THE most defensive CL performance I've ever seen by a Scottish team - Celtic away to Barca on MArshall's debut will take some beating - but they executed it perfectly. Man U got their bluff called with the "select the back-up/youngsters, and a draw was a fair result - boak even saying that, but there we go.

Rooney was absolutely awful, as an aside.

Hibby Bairn
14-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Well done Steven Whittaker who had a good game. Edu motm for me. Excellent.

MU were honking and Rangers were very comfortable.

3pm
14-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Celtic weren't defensive as the Huns. There is a difference in being pinned back (Celtic) and attempting to ruin the game (Huns).

At The Edge
14-09-2010, 09:22 PM
just back in from watching the game at a mates house, that was awful to watch, nice to hear one half of the bigot bros singing the usual trash:bitchy:
kinda wished we had watch any other game on tonight rather than this one.
still the weegie press will be kissing butt on how Rangers tamed the mighty Reds.

Dashing Bob S
14-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Brilliant performance from Rangers - well done you sticky's!

Well done also to the fans for treating the bemused English to a rendition of subjective songs about minor events in seventeenth century Ireland - they really need to know about the hitherto concealed central importance of that stuff in the modern world. That they remain ignorant of those events is tantamount to a international scandal, so thanks again for spreading enlightenment.

C'mon central government education departments, do your bit and make this compulsory for all our children!

fat freddy
14-09-2010, 11:16 PM
i was shocked to discover that there is now no pope in rome but then i realised that its only because he's in scotland....this particular nugget of information came courtesy of an inspired recital of the song that refers to sad eyes being denied the views of various chapels,although the location of the chapels that the eyes cant view is never made clear the song makes it clear to the listener that it is imperative that all chapels should be avoided if at all possible...ditto rosary beads,they're bad for your eyes as well..