PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if this happened to Hibs?

Hibbyradge
14-09-2010, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCOCL_TLawQ&feature=player_embedded

LancashireHibby
14-09-2010, 02:26 PM
I'd be worried if we had that many empty seats, to be honest :wink:

iwasthere1972
14-09-2010, 04:06 PM
I'd be worried if we had that many empty seats, to be honest :wink:

I'd be worried if hibs.net members didn't keep up to date and go and post stuff that's already been posted at least three times in the past week. :wink:

BigBamba
14-09-2010, 08:23 PM
I remember playing in my youth and this happened to our goalkeeper but the ref never gave it something to do with as soon as the ball is touched away from the goal the penalty was void or something, we couldn't believe our luck but i don't know the proper rule!

Hibbyradge
15-09-2010, 08:20 AM
I remember playing in my youth and this happened to our goalkeeper but the ref never gave it something to do with as soon as the ball is touched away from the goal the penalty was void or something, we couldn't believe our luck but i don't know the proper rule!

The keeper has made an attempt to save the penalty, but despite getting a hand to it, it crossed the line. Goal awarded. :agree:

That whole clip is embarrassing.

From the badge kissing type gesture of the hapless goalie to the "I've just scored a beauty" reaction of the opponent.

The worst thing is that I now live in fear that it will happen to us. :paranoid: