PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Hibs Players Daft Enough to Visit This Forum

Dashing Bob S
13-09-2010, 08:06 PM
In case you haven't sussed it out yet, it's a generally good idea to avoid all threads where the title is comprised solely of your surname.

ian cruise
13-09-2010, 08:27 PM
In case you haven't sussed it out yet, it's a generally good idea to avoid all threads where the title is comprised solely of your surname.

did somebody not like what they read? i dont think i'd be brave enough to read any of these forums if i was a player, especially given the run our team is on. whether the fans opinions are right or wrong there's are always going to find someone who wants to have a go at someone/something in the team. of late i have agreed with alot of the critcism thats been levelled at the team, though not all of it, and though reading these things arent going to do players confidence any good, it doesnt mean we, as fans, arent entitled to our opinions.

i'd hope any player who was reading any criticism used it as a spur to go on and prove their critics wrong this season, a proverbial two fingers to all us managers in the stands, rather than took the hump and retired into their shell when on the pitch

Hibernian Verse
13-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Could be de Graaf or Nish :greengrin

Gatecrasher
13-09-2010, 08:41 PM
:greengrin

if it were me curiosity would get the better of me

Hibby D
13-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Here's hoping none of them take out a private member's subscription.

They'll read scoops in there about themselves that even they don't know about :greengrin