PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happened to me on the way to Easter Road

iwasthere1972
13-09-2010, 07:24 PM
I was walking along Albert Street when all of a sudden some crazy guy came out one of the doorways and shouted "Oih you have you any hash"? When I said "No" he snarled "Where can I buy some then"?

It was like an episode from Eastenders and I was half expecting Peggy to emerge with that tosser Billy to take him back in before the neighbours spotted him.

Hash? I wouldn't even know what it looked like if it was right under my nose.

Alex Trager
13-09-2010, 07:26 PM
I was walking along Albert Street when all of a sudden some crazy guy came out one of the doorways and shouted "Oih you have you any hash"? When I said "No" he snarled "Where can I buy some then"?

It was like an episode from Eastenders and I was half expecting Peggy to emerge with that tosser Billy to take him back in before the neighbours spotted him.

How is Billy a tosser:greengrin

Alex Trager
13-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Serious question though

iwasthere1972
13-09-2010, 07:29 PM

Peggy said so. Well she said he was the runt. I hope that's what she said. :greengrin

Maybe I wasn't in Albert Street. Maybe it was the Square.

HibbyAndy
13-09-2010, 07:35 PM

Billy needs to get a real job.

Alex Trager
13-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Peggy said so. Well she said he was the runt. I hope that's what she said. :greengrin

Maybe I wasn't in Albert Street. Maybe it was the Square.
Oh well i think he's just a very illtreated human i.e. Colin Nish, Chris Hogg, John Rankin

Alex Trager
13-09-2010, 07:36 PM
He has tried i believe

iwasthere1972
13-09-2010, 07:39 PM

Heard he was going to be a postie. Handling all those envelopes with cash. :greengrin

Alex Trager
13-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Heard he was going to be a postie. Handling all those envelopes with cash. :greengrin
Oh low blow

HibbyAndy
13-09-2010, 07:56 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Member him recently with all those letters in his cupboard :hilarious

Wait till xmas its much better :devil:

:greengrin

basehibby
13-09-2010, 08:14 PM

Sheesh! Call yourself a Hobo peg selling junky?!? Your letting the side down mate :bitchy:

madabouthibs
13-09-2010, 08:44 PM

That you Hitman? :greengrin

Horse
14-09-2010, 06:03 PM

Get it sorted Petrie. The lack of Amsterdam style coffee shops in the new East Stand is appalling! How is anyone suppose to watch Hibs these days without the calming effects of the herb?

I'd just like to add that I do not condone the illegal use of drugs, however smoking cannabis to ease the pain of watching Hibs could easily be classified as "medicinal use".

Phil MaGlass
14-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Oh low blow

no.. then he would be a rent boy

Phil MaGlass
14-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Get it sorted Petrie. The lack of Amsterdam style coffee shops in the new East Stand is appalling! How is anyone suppose to watch Hibs these days without the calming effects of the herb?

I'd just like to add that I do not condone the illegal use of drugs, however smoking cannabis to ease the pain of watching Hibs could easily be classified as "medicinal use".

I watch ADO Den Haag every home game half the support are smoking joints all the way through the game. Its mibbe why the atmosphere has mellowed in the past few years:greengrin

easty
14-09-2010, 07:38 PM

What's the big deal? When you want some corned beef hash you want some corned beef hash.

Mmmmm corned beef hash :doh: