PDA

View Full Version : NHC 7's At The Corn Exchange.

Thecat23
13-09-2010, 02:29 PM
I posted this in the pm board and the dugout but no reply so i hope the admins don't mind me posting it in here?

I play 7's every Thursday 4:30 up at the Corn Exchange. We have been toiling of late to get 14 players so i thought i'd ask on this if anyone fancied a game?

If so you could pm me and i can stick your name down for a game. Standard is ok nothing to great but it's a good kickabout.

borstalboy
13-09-2010, 02:37 PM
I think many folk work til 5....you may struggle ;)

Thecat23
13-09-2010, 02:42 PM
I think many folk work til 5....you may struggle ;)

Aye it's been a nightmare mate, don't want to lose the bond on the pitch. Wish all work places had flexi time that's the only reason i can play at that time!

mikey1875
13-09-2010, 03:41 PM
I posted this in the pm board and the dugout but no reply so i hope the admins don't mind me posting it in here?

I play 7's every Thursday 4:30 up at the Corn Exchange. We have been toiling of late to get 14 players so i thought i'd ask on this if anyone fancied a game?

If so you could pm me and i can stick your name down for a game. Standard is ok nothing to great but it's a good kickabout.

I will play but can only play once every 2 weeks. I cant play this thursday but will be up for a game next thursday. let me know if you need me to play

Cheers

Mike