PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Inverness.................BBC Highlights.

BroxburnHibee
12-09-2010, 07:34 PM
See here..........................

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8992233.stm

Baldy Foghorn
13-09-2010, 10:14 AM
See here..........................

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8992233.stm

4 of the chances shown involved Nish linking up well with the others..... Still amazed at the level of stick aimed at the big guy:rolleyes:

houston1875
13-09-2010, 01:57 PM
4 of the chances shown involved Nish linking up well with the others..... Still amazed at the level of stick aimed at the big guy:rolleyes:

bald yin,for once we agree!

Ill be judging Mr Nish once we start playing with width/wingers..im sure then he'll start banging them in..

i hope

:wink:

marinello59
13-09-2010, 03:54 PM

Shhhhhh you. People don't want to know about the good things he does.

el capitano
13-09-2010, 05:20 PM

agree totally, also must be added some of the play involving bamba and miller, not a bad word mentioned where as if it was hogg and rankin............................................ ......................

Broken Gnome
13-09-2010, 06:28 PM

So it didn't show what must have been the most laughable piece of control from a professional footballer ever seen, about midway through the second half? :greengrin

Anyone else think the commentary to our goal is a little, um, weird? Like Liam McLeod was given our game to voiceover last and he basically couldn't be @rsed?

el capitano
13-09-2010, 07:28 PM
it also didnt show bambas pass to the left wing that went flying high into the west lower, but hey why would we pick up on that.

picking up on one bad touch from player who had a good day shouldnt really be highlighted the way you want it to

Broken Gnome
13-09-2010, 07:55 PM
it also didnt show bambas pass to the left wing that went flying high into the west lower, but hey why would we pick up on that.

picking up on one bad touch from player who had a good day shouldnt really be highlighted the way you want it to

OK, that didn't really need to be highlighted when the thread wasn't about that. He largely did ok, the replay shows he was actually pretty unlucky with the chance the led to De Graaf's sitter as well.

matty_f
13-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Surely we're not counting Nish fluffing a one on one with the keeper as him creating a chance for De Graaf??!

Danderhall Hibs
14-09-2010, 06:26 AM
Surely we're not counting Nish fluffing a one on one with the keeper as him creating a chance for De Graaf??!

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'd just like to add that I thought Hogg never put a foot wrong on Saturday - watch the highlights and there's no way you could blame him for anything that went wrong.

500miles
14-09-2010, 10:26 PM

If it was Derek Riordan we'd be hearing that "Ohhhh, he done well to get away from his centre half and force the save". Like it or not, Nish was in there, causing Inverness problems.

matty_f
15-09-2010, 06:48 AM
If it was Derek Riordan we'd be hearing that "Ohhhh, he done well to get away from his centre half and force the save". Like it or not, Nish was in there, causing Inverness problems.

I don't think we'd be hearing that at all!:confused:

In fact, had De Graaf not been there to miss the sitter, Nish would have been (rightly, IMHO) getting criticised for failing to beat the keeper when one on one.

Danderhall Hibs
15-09-2010, 06:50 AM

Well done De Graff for getting on the end of the chance Nish created. I've no idea why he's being criticised for missing it - he was in there giving causing them problems. :confused:

Well done De Graff!

el capitano
15-09-2010, 07:06 AM
I don't think we'd be hearing that at all!:confused:

In fact, had De Graaf not been there to miss the sitter, Nish would have been (rightly, IMHO) getting criticised for failing to beat the keeper when one on one.

yeah prob correct , dereks chance right at the start was easier imo he should have done a lot better

matty_f
15-09-2010, 12:42 PM
yeah prob correct , dereks chance right at the start was easier imo he should have done a lot better

I don't know if it was an easier chance, but I said at the time that I thought Deek could have done better with that chance.:agree:

Liams
15-09-2010, 04:56 PM
after watching the highlight i think, deeks didnt have the good a chance to getting the ball for the offside goal. Also
i think we need to start getting behind the young guys (Spoony and wee danny) a few times we had a wee moan a spoony during the game.