PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this booer?

AugustaHibs
12-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Sitting in the east row CC. doing my nut in, when de graaf went off he booed, deeks missed the freekick he booed ( yes, the freekick not the penalty) and when ever thicot took a touch, name and shame. :bitchy::bitchy:

snooky
12-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Sitting in the east row CC. doing my nut in, when de graaf went off he booed, deeks missed the freekick he booed ( yes, the freekick not the penalty) and when ever thicot took a touch, name and shame. :bitchy::bitchy:

First Yogi, now Boo Boo! It's Cartoon Cavalcade at ER these days. :wink:

The_Todd
12-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Not the same guy who almost came to blows with someone else in the East? Not sure if he was Row CC, but there was a "heated" debate about how **** Hibs were playing.

TheEastTerrace
12-09-2010, 07:44 PM
Reading threads like this and a couple of the others today, no wonder crowds are down. Actually sounds like a fairly miserable experience at ER these days.

Ritchie
12-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Is he in the centre of the east??

Around seat 100 to 110??

erskine-hibby
12-09-2010, 07:47 PM
I think it might be Ronald, or his brother Frank:wink:

skipster7
12-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Reading threads like this and a couple of the others today, no wonder crowds are down. Actually sounds like a fairly miserable experience at ER these days.
been that way for a fair wee while now unfortunatly:boo hoo:

TheEastTerrace
12-09-2010, 07:55 PM
been that way for a fair wee while now unfortunatly:boo hoo:

I know it's a completely different ball game (excuse the pun), but just watching the NFL on Sky, and it looks bloody great fun. Everyone is having a good time, there's some good entertainment, and the atmosphere is great. I know it's comparing apples with bananas, but by God, there's nothing enticing me back to ER at the moment. Sad :boo hoo:

mcaitchi
12-09-2010, 07:58 PM

wait a minute - it`s ok

But you nowadays have to - sit down !!

read your programme - well, theres not much else worth looking at !!

maybe eat your extra large american style hotdog - did anyone see the size of them things ??!!

no wonder - the wife wanted to take hers home lol :confused:

but dont stand up - at all !! WHATEVER YOU DO - dont dare to sing !!

THEN JUST " MAYBE " - YOU WONT BE EJECTED FROM THE STADIUM !!!

The_Todd
12-09-2010, 08:02 PM
wait a minute - it`s ok

But you nowadays have to - sit down !!

read your programme - well, theres not much else worth looking at !!

maybe eat your extra large american style hotdog - did anyone see the size of them things ??!!

no wonder - the wife wanted to take hers home lol :confused:

but dont stand up - at all !! WHATEVER YOU DO - dont dare to sing !!

THEN JUST " MAYBE " - YOU WONT BE EJECTED FROM THE STADIUM !!!

When has anyone ever been ejected from Easter Road for singing?

BroxburnHibee
12-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Plenty people where booing - lets no start conducting witch hunts on here.

Thread closed.