PDA

View Full Version : Smoking poll

Last Minute
12-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Can someone in the Admin team get one started and sent to hibs with the results, there must have been half the stand outside smoking, so would this not be better for everyone that us smokers are outside and not inside annoying the non smokers by smoking in the toilets etc. It is so easy for hibs to keep everyone happy, just put one steward at the gates coming in to the ground and let all the smokers out at half time. simples :agree:

Also I've been told by a yam friend that they let them smoke at the bottom of the stairs just before the concourse.

marinello59
12-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Can someone in the Admin team get one started and sent to hibs with the results, there must have been half the stand outside smoking, so would this not be better for everyone that us smokers are outside and not inside annoying the non smokers by smoking in the toilets etc. It is so easy for hibs to keep everyone happy, just put one steward at the gates coming in to the ground and let all the smokers out at half time. simples :agree:

Also I've been told by a yam friend that they let them smoke at the bottom of the stairs just before the concourse.

Start a poll yourself. :greengrin

mcaitchi
12-09-2010, 07:12 PM

At The Rangers Game - All It Took Was A Piece Of Tape & Half a dozen or so security, and All smokers were Happy - and the non smokers were happy :top marks

The toilets were free from smoke and the extra security needed to parole the toilets would be better spent patroling a smoking area !!

I personally find this- as yogi says " a personal bug-bear of mine " - and i dont think il be Renewing my 4 tickets for next year if the non smoking policy continues !!!

DONT START ME ON THE NO - STANDING POLICY - :grr: PLEASE !!!

(As its actually nice to get outside to stretch your legs after 47 or so boring minutes watching dross trying to play fitba - with your bum stuck to very comfortable plastic chair !!!!!)

BUT - its actually quite nice to nip outside the stadium at half time !! even if your a smoker or not ...

There was quite a few NON smokers outside on saturday !! - Maybe we should have a seperate area for them tho ??

BUT - They were quite happy and they had - Also chosen to take the risk of getting locked out off the stadium !!

Last Minute
12-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Start a poll yourself. :greengrin

I would if I could but I cannae, don't know how too.:greengrin