PDA

View Full Version : Another Small Town Overhyped Clown Crumbles Outside His Bigot Comfort Zone

Dashing Bob S
12-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Well done Kris Boyd in 'staring' for Boro in the 0-3 reverse at QPR. Subbed for Lita after an hour, according to a Boro friend, after "trying his best to look like an Italian striker, with consistent petulant moans, but failing miserably because he's Scottish, balding, heavy-legged and touched the ball only once."

A stick-on for Levein's Scotland in the next couple of games, surely.

Toaods
12-09-2010, 10:16 PM
Still good enough to keep Lee Miller out though..;-)

New Corrie
12-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Well done Kris Boyd in 'staring' for Boro in the 0-3 reverse at QPR. Subbed for Lita after an hour, according to a Boro friend, after "trying his best to look like an Italian striker, with consistent petulant moans, but failing miserably because he's Scottish, balding, heavy-legged and touched the ball only once."

A stick-on for Levein's Scotland in the next couple of games, surely.

I would have thought your "boro friend* would have been more concerned about the ultimate shambles of a manager that Strachan is, very confused smiley. Boyd is the least of their worries. Jack Regan was right, the Celtic fans were quite right to hunt Strapon!

monktonharp
12-09-2010, 10:31 PM
you must be getting me mixed up with someone who actually gives a f/ck:yawn: that twat disnae want to play for Scotland,or in this country so :bye:

monktonharp
12-09-2010, 10:36 PM
I would have thought your "boro friend* would have been more concerned about the ultimate shambles of a manager that Strachan is, very confused smiley. Boyd is the least of their worries. Jack Regan was right, the Celtic fans were quite right to hunt Strapon!now there's a a new yin ,Corrie agreeing wi' Celtic fans. see you on Thursday mate, eggs Benidict for breakfast in the Balmoral:wink:

hibsdaft
12-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Jack Regan was right, the Celtic fans were quite right to hunt Strapon!

really? look at them now. not exactly last 16 of the champions league and title winners year after year any more.

Dashing Bob S
13-09-2010, 05:27 PM
I would have thought your "boro friend* would have been more concerned about the ultimate shambles of a manager that Strachan is, very confused smiley. Boyd is the least of their worries. Jack Regan was right, the Celtic fans were quite right to hunt Strapon!

I'm sure he'll get round to him, once he and his pals have sequentially gone through all the dross and crocks he's signed.

It'll probably take a bit of time, Strachan's stock is actually reasonably high south of the border.