PDA

View Full Version : All the best Jim

Black Kyle
12-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Although I've only been in touch lately through FB, just a wee post to say so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye to my old (drinking) buddy and near neighbour, Jim Cruickshanks, who is off with his family for a new life in downtown Geneva.

Jim served Edinburgh West Branch and the TA well over the years and was a member of the team who regularly got pumped by Southern Branch in the late 80s.

Keep in touch Jim, good luck and mind 'you're never too old to rock'n'roll.' :bye:

Virginia Hibs
12-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Although I've only been in touch lately through FB, just a wee post to say so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye to my old (drinking) buddy and near neighbour, Jim Cruickshanks, who is off with his family for a new life in downtown Geneva.

Jim served Edinburgh West Branch and the TA well over the years and was a member of the team who regularly got pumped by Southern Branch in the late 80s.

Keep in touch Jim, good luck and mind 'you're never too old to rock'n'roll.' :bye:

I'll just wipe the tea off of my screen and stop laughing in a bit :greengrin

Thanks for the note and for breaking the news! In the next 48hrs NorwichHibs will be no more and I am proud to say that we will be setting up the Geneva Hibs Supporters Branch (affiliated to Edinburgh West) over the coming weeks. I will be using my location at every opportunity to ease my way in to UEFA to add a Hibernian influence on Platini's plans for the future. Expect to see the Champions League final being played at ER every year and Scotland being awarded automatic qualification to all finals just because we're Scotland. The bigot brothers will be booted for being bigots and the Yams will be booted for being....well Yams! :greengrin

We've come a long way from peltin the Rangers (Souness et al) team bus with eggs after a reserve match from my flat in Albion Rd, the drinkin and the rockin and the rollin! Happy days indeed. :thumbsup:

All the best and GGTTH!

Jaz
12-09-2010, 03:09 PM
All the best in Geneva Crooky.

See you at the usual table in the Hibs Club when you are back for games.

All the usual Edinburgh West mob will be there.