PDA

View Full Version : Prague

Chuckie
12-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Does anyone know of a bar in this city likely to show the Hun game on Tuesday...

Ta..

H18sry
12-09-2010, 01:32 PM
PM Scott in Prague or Craig in Prague :wink:

Haymaker
12-09-2010, 02:18 PM

Probably the best bet!

I know there are a few english and irish bars about in Prague so maybe they will be showing the footie. Probably not the Irish ones...

Chuckie
13-09-2010, 07:00 PM

Dingy'd fae them both. :grr:

Foond yin. The George and Dragon in the big radge square.

The beggars in Prague dinnae half take their job seriously eh.......!!!!!!

matty_f
15-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Dingy'd fae them both. :grr:

Foond yin. The George and Dragon in the big radge square.

The beggars in Prague dinnae half take their job seriously eh.......!!!!!!

Wait til you meet the dealers! We ended up scrapping with them when we went :rolleyes:, one of the funniest fights I've ever witnessed.:agree:

I couldn't mind the name of the hotel, else I'd have posted it. Only advice about Prague is watch out for the crooks, they're all over the place, and there's a shop called "Fannies", which is always a good thing. I think the English version would be "Fud U Like".

Chuckie
15-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Wait til you meet the dealers! We ended up scrapping with them when we went :rolleyes:, one of the funniest fights I've ever witnessed.:agree:

I couldn't mind the name of the hotel, else I'd have posted it. Only advice about Prague is watch out for the crooks, they're all over the place, and there's a shop called "Fannies", which is always a good thing. I think the English version would be "Fud U Like".

Matty Id love to meet a dealer... All Im seeing is retirement age tourist types...

Tell you what though this city is well tidy... The bird wants to move here - I say 'fine by me I'll try and pop over now and again to see you if Ive got the hirays'

The beers cheaper than the water, and Im sitting in a bar called Hybernia sucking on a Marlboro Light - Barry.. :greengrin

Removed
15-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Wondered why my phone has been fairly quiet the last few days :-)

Get a pic of a gorgeous Prague bird with "He's Deed" in felt tip on her chebs. I need a new avatar.

When are you home?