PDA

View Full Version : What a sh*tey home support..

easty
11-09-2010, 07:24 PM
The Caley fans sang it a lot today weren't wrong like.....we as fans deserve more from the team but we didn't get behind them and urge them on at all today. I was really dissapointed by that.

I also thought the booing of De Graaf by a section of fans was ridiculous.

The_Todd
11-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Caley fans sang it a lot weren't wrong today like.....we as fans deserve more from the team but we didn't get behind them and urge them on at all today. I was really dissapointed by that.

Did they? All I heard from them was the odd polite clap, including when they scored.

Pete70
11-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Caley fans sang it a lot weren't wrong today like.....we as fans deserve more from the team but we didn't get behind them and urge them on at all today. I was really dissapointed by that.

Agree. It seems De Graaf is going to be this seasons boo boy.

Ritchie
11-09-2010, 07:37 PM

I'm not one for bothering about what people shout at te Footy, they pay their money like me so they can shout what they want for all I care.... But for the first time ever, at today's game I found myself getting really annoyed by some of the fans around me. Their shouts are just ridiculous.

Also, I know that the crowd is pretty quiet just now, I'm usually up on my feet singing and shouting away.... But I just can't be bothered now .... The enthusiasm had gone.

Today was rubbish, I've read a few times on here tonight that today's performance was better.... Better than what?? It's still nowhere near good enough.

There is no shape in the team and the new pitch width ain't being used properly.

Times up..... It's not working!

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Agree. It seems De Graaf is going to be this seasons boo boy.

Seen this on a few posts now. Where was the booing coming from???

The Voice Of Reason
11-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Seen this on a few posts now. Where was the booing coming from???

Near the top of our shiny new stand. The same clowns were booing Nish.

Tits, the lot of them.

Hibby Bairn
11-09-2010, 08:38 PM
There is no shape in the team and the new pitch width ain't being used properly.

You've said this in a few threads Ritchie. I don't get it? :dunno:

I thought we kept a decent shape today. Patient build up (perhaps too patient/laboured) using both sides of the pitch and were unlucky not to score a few.

Ritchie
11-09-2010, 08:45 PM
You've said this in a few threads Ritchie. I don't get it? :dunno:

I thought we kept a decent shape today. Patient build up (perhaps too patient/laboured) using both sides of the pitch and were unlucky not to score a few.

there was loads of times when players were caught out of position... mostly wotherspoon & de graff.... this put pressure on the full backs and also meant there wasnt an option out wide.

also thought there were huge holes in the centre of midfield... mostly down to miller being posted missing. Mcbride did everything he could but was getting no support.

just feels like the players dont know what they are meant to be doing.

Pretty Boy
11-09-2010, 09:27 PM
I'm not one for bothering about what people shout at te Footy, they pay their money like me so they can shout what they want for all I care.... But for the first time ever, at today's game I found myself getting really annoyed by some of the fans around me. Their shouts are just ridiculous.

Also, I know that the crowd is pretty quiet just now, I'm usually up on my feet singing and shouting away.... But I just can't be bothered now .... The enthusiasm had gone.

Today was rubbish, I've read a few times on here tonight that today's performance was better.... Better than what?? It's still nowhere near good enough.

The part in bold i agree with 100%. Today was terrible. Yes, it was better than last week at St Mirren, only because last week was even more terrible.

Everything is so slow. I'm all for playing football but there are so many pointless passes, a all can easily go from A to C without B touching it. We look lost at throw ins, both attacking and defending, there is zero movement 90% of the time, there was no pace in the team(until Galbraith came on), there was no sense of urgency, little fight or dig(with 2 or 3 exceptions) and just a lack of general quality. If ICT had been even slightly better today they would have beat us. People may point out the De Graaf chance and the penalty but had Hibs went 2 or 3 up in that game it would have been nothing like a reflection on the performance.

I was shocked to come on here and see so many people trying to put a positive spin on things today, if that is deemed acceptable by a majority of posters then standards have dropped further than i imagined. I've been something of a 'happy clapper' for years now but i've had enough. This team is going nowhere and we have a manager who is completely unwilling to change his formation and tactics. This isn't a knee jerk reaction to today, we have been garbage for months now, we haven't had our worst run in history at home for nothing.

I await the inevtitable, and oh so witty, yam and 'doom and gloom' taunts with bated breath.

jane_says
11-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Near the top of our shiny new stand. The same clowns were booing Nish.

Tits, the lot of them.

:bitchy:

unbelievable

Dashing Bob S
11-09-2010, 09:53 PM
The part in bold i agree with 100%. Today was terrible. Yes, it was better than last week at St Mirren, only because last week was even more terrible.

Everything is so slow. I'm all for playing football but there are so many pointless passes, a all can easily go from A to C without B touching it. We look lost at throw ins, both attacking and defending, there is zero movement 90% of the time, there was no pace in the team(until Galbraith came on), there was no sense of urgency, little fight or dig(with 2 or 3 exceptions) and just a lack of general quality. If ICT had been even slightly better today they would have beat us. People may point out the De Graaf chance and the penalty but had Hibs went 2 or 3 up in that game it would have been nothing like a reflection on the performance.

I was shocked to come on here and see so many people trying to put a positive spin on things today, if that is deemed acceptable by a majority of posters then standards have dropped further than i imagined. I've been something of a 'happy clapper' for years now but i've had enough. This team is going nowhere and we have a manager who is completely unwilling to change his formation and tactics. This isn't a knee jerk reaction to today, we have been garbage for months now, we haven't had our worst run in history at home for nothing.

I await the inevtitable, and oh so witty, yam and 'doom and gloom' taunts with bated breath.

This is it in a nutshell. To play an effective passing game you have to move around when you don't have the ball so you provide options for the man who does.

Either Yogi isn't getting this message across or the team aren't training hard enough and have no stamina, because players only work on the ball and when it isn't at their feet they are pathetically static and seem to see this as a rest time.

If they had pockets in football shorts, half our players would have their hands stuffed inside them. The work ethic seems pretty shabby, and as long as that's the case we'll continue to get 1 point out of six against inferior players from ICT/STM who don't mind putting a shift.

Hibby 2005
11-09-2010, 10:06 PM
This is it in a nutshell. To play an effective passing game you have to move around when you don't have the ball so you provide options for the man who does.

Either Yogi isn't getting this message across or the team aren't training hard enough and have no stamina, because players only work on the ball and when it isn't at their feet they are pathetically static and seem to see this as a rest time.

If they had pockets in football shorts, half our players would have their hands stuffed inside them. The work ethic seems pretty shabby, and as long as that's the case we'll continue to get 1 point out of six against inferior players from ICT/STM who don't mind putting a shift.

It doesn't help when Yogi refuses to use the one player, Galbraith, who has genuine pace but insists on playing Riordan on the wing for ages. Take a look at any other team in the SPL and you'll see at least one player that attacks from the wing at speed putting crosses into the box.

scotty1875
11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy

Agree with both of you - spot on :agree: