PDA

View Full Version : Substitutes

H18sry
11-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Why did Yogi start with 4 center half's on the bench today?:confused: Surely we needed a bit of variation to change a game if need be.

PeterboroHibee
11-09-2010, 06:09 PM
The balance to our squad is all wrong. Its so obvious we need more than 3 strikers (due to risk of injury/suspension), one gets injured and we dont really have anyone on the bench. Wish Yogi would stop fannying around and get it sorted, hes known for the whole summer we would only have 2 or 3 of last seasons strike force.

lucky
11-09-2010, 06:11 PM
It is because there is no one else. Wonder whose fault that is?

Twiglet
11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
It is because there is no one else. Wonder whose fault that is?

:agree:
Was just thinking that. And it didn't even register until I looked at this thread even though I knew Hogg, Thicot, Murray and Hanlon were all on the bench.

Time to recall some loanees maybe? Is Currie on loan? Bring back Byrne until Duffy's back if we don't sign Deneboom or the Lithuanian?

hibee_nation
11-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Why did Yogi start with 4 center half's on the bench today?:confused: Surely we needed a bit of variation to change a game if need be.

So he could give you something to bump yer gums about. :confused:

H18sry
11-09-2010, 06:33 PM
So he could give you something to bump yer gums about. :confused:

So you think it's okay for Hibs to have 4 center halfs on the bench? :confused:

dp00
11-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Or that on the bench is all he has, of the others he could have had on bench today... Stevenson, Stephens are all defensive too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H18sry
11-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Or that on the bench is all he has, of the others he could have had on bench today... Stevenson, Stephens are all defensive too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we do not have an u19 squad that we can promote players from?

hibee_nation
11-09-2010, 06:52 PM
So you think it's okay for Hibs to have 4 center halfs on the bench? :confused:

No there should only be 3 who the hell let Hoggy on the bench. :rolleyes:

Red Cabbage
11-09-2010, 08:31 PM

Totally unbelievable to be honest. I really cannot believe we have spent so much money on a training centre yet we do not have any attacking players from the u19s to bring into the team. :confused:

JimBHibees
11-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Except we didnt have 4 centre halfs, Murray can play anywhere in defence or midfield and Hanlon can play left back also. Thicot has played midfield and full back. Bottom line is we have no forwards.

Albion Hibs
12-09-2010, 10:10 AM
Except we didnt have 4 centre halfs, Murray can play anywhere in defence or midfield and Hanlon can play left back also. Thicot has played midfield and full back. Bottom line is we have no forwards.

Agreed well done Yogi for bringing a team of defenders. Would not bring loan boys back even if we could, looks like one of these free agents will be getting himself a team though default.