PDA

View Full Version : Post Match Interview

stokesmessiah
11-09-2010, 05:50 PM
For anyone who has not listened here is the link that has the post match interview.

I have just listened to it....I was wondering what everyone else reads into the talk about signings?

It sounds to me that possibly neither the Lith or Dutchie will be coming?

Or is he possibly saying we will still take one and look for another more pacey striker?

The Voice Of Reason
11-09-2010, 05:51 PM
For anyone who has not listened here is the link that has the post match interview.

I have just listened to it....I was wondering what everyone else reads into the talk about signings?

Or is he possibly saying we will still take one and look for another more pacey striker?

Invisible link ?!?!?

stokesmessiah
11-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Invisible link ?!?!?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8986089.stm

Oops Sorry !!! :rolleyes:

The Voice Of Reason
11-09-2010, 05:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8986089.stm

Oops Sorry !!! :rolleyes:

Ta :thumbsup:

RickyS
11-09-2010, 05:59 PM
we will need to keep looking about, we have to add one to the strikers. I think we need 2 with Duffy out even if 1 was a loan

--------
11-09-2010, 06:02 PM

Sounds to me that he's looking for a striker, probably now not Trakys or Denneboom - more likely another, different style of player? More like Duffy?

Sounded a better and more responsible interview - more like he was in the first half of last season.

TBF - he signs a striker he reckons will provide support for Deek and Nishy, and before he kicks a ball in earnest, the guy's crocked for half a season. Unless he actually crocked DD himself, I don't see how we can blame him for this situation.

Hiber-nation
11-09-2010, 06:04 PM

:pray:

Spoonjilloun
11-09-2010, 07:25 PM
have i missed something? been away 2 days. is duffy injured?

hfc1875x
12-09-2010, 02:45 AM

The "Lith" will be signed next week.